25th January 2012, 08:23 PM
pnt0

Default Re: ::How This Forum Changed My Life::

Before being a part of this Forum, my life was very normal. Working, Eating, Sleeping etc. all round the clock means 24 hrs of life/day. It was in this life that I have dedicated 2-3 hrs every day for pursuing one of my hobbies i.e.: Reading 3 different types of News Papers along with 2 Career & Educational Journals/magazine in weekends.

Eventually this hobby becomes my passion and transformed in a Talent in due course of time. Now I have started searching for a platform where I can Nurture my Talent. Fortunately one day I received an E-mail from “Education and Career Forum” which was nothing but the announcement of the Scholarship. I thought it was just a Spam and kept it aside. But don’t know why on 16th November 2009 I registered in the Forum and start the competition. On 31st Nov. result are announced where I stood 1st. The competition faced by runner-ups, sharpening of my skills, words of thanks from asker, words of appreciation from Admin, support of my Forum Friends etc. All these doesn’t allow me to leave the Forum as a result I keep achieving not only in this Forum but also in real life.

I got a platform for nurturing my Talent and being promoted in Forum, increase in stipend, Improvement in English speaking to a large extent, Development of my Problem “Crunching” Capability, Quick decision making, Time management skills all these I have achieved being a part of this Forum and still Achieving…

From professional point of view, being a part of this Forum after 6 months + experience as a Career & Educational Consultant attracted best jobs in the field for me. I start getting offer like- Merit Track offered me a part time job for being a Authorized University Representative for SMU in all India level. Student Solutions (very newly founded) offered me a Full time Education & Career Consultant job, CRP offered me Head Invigilator job and many more…….But being a student its not possible for me to except all these opportunity but how can I leave this Forum which make me where I am Today.

This was a brief account for how this Forum has effected and changed my life.

I Believe……

That our Decisions and Circumstances Influences who we are………!

But we are also responsible for who we become.

Regards,
25th January 2012, 08:46 PM
avdhessharya

Dear Faiyaz,
I have joined this helpful forum recently. Hope, I'll be able to share and learn quite a lot here.
Thanks for sharing your thoughts!
Avdhessh Arya
27th January 2012, 01:59 PM
MikeRobinson

And to get a certificate is important. I think this forum need to start developing English and communication skills. what you think guys?
29th January 2012, 12:25 PM
NAMBIRAJ14
Junior Member+

this educational forum helps those who are want to clarify their doubts and who are interested to help others by answering their questions.
Due to this practices your typing speed will increase.
your knowledge will be developed.
29th January 2012, 08:25 PM
Nitesh642

dear friends,

This forum is nothing but knowledge sharing plateform.
Before joining this forum i spent my time to gossiping with my friends, & almost did nothing.
But i had a lot of experience to share with any one, & Entrance-exam.net provide me the way to share my experience as well as knowledge with all of you.

& the concept of scholarship is really inspire to do this forum, which is very nice concept.

I want to tell all of new/old users that kindly say to your friends as many as possible, so that they can get benefit from this forum.

& by this the publicity will be increased very sharply.

Thanks a lot to this forum
29th January 2012, 08:29 PM
Nitesh642

Smile Re: ::How This Forum Changed My Life::

Dear friends,

I have just joined this forum and enjoying it very much. Trying to see about this forum. Hope will give advantage in the future.

Thanks
30th January 2012, 02:52 PM
bodhigyan
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: ::How This Forum Changed My Life::

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs_Praveen_Gola View Post
well if you really wants to know the truth-
FORUM creates a GAP between my personal life.IN the night ,i work on the forum & my HUSBAND sleeps a sound sleep.
And in the morning ,I tells HIM not about the NEWS but My hottest news is only one-
HOW MUCH POINTS I SECURED IN THE LAST NIGHT
isnt so funny?
hello madam,

of course , it is so funny!!!!!

good luck mam>
31st January 2012, 06:50 PM
vimal34

Before being a part of this Forum, my life was very normal. Working, Eating, Sleeping etc. all round the clock means 24 hrs of life/day. It was in this life that I have dedicated 2-3 hrs every day for pursuing one of my hobbies i.e.: Reading 3 different types of News Papers along with 2 Career & Educational Journals/magazine in weekends.

Eventually this hobby becomes my passion and transformed in a Talent in due course of time. Now I have started searching for a platform where I can Nurture my Talent. Fortunately one day I received an E-mail from “Education and Career Forum” which was nothing but the announcement of the Scholarship. I thought it was just a Spam and kept it aside. But don’t know why on 16th November 2009 I registered in the Forum and start the competition. On 31st Nov. result are announced where I stood 1st. The competition faced by runner-ups, sharpening of my skills, words of thanks from asker, words of appreciation from Admin, support of my Forum Friends etc. All these doesn’t allow me to leave the Forum as a result I keep achieving not only in this Forum but also in real life.

I got a platform for nurturing my Talent and being promoted in Forum, increase in stipend, Improvement in English speaking to a large extent, Development of my Problem “Crunching” Capability, Quick decision making, Time management skills all these I have achieved being a part of this Forum and still Achieving…

From professional point of view, being a part of this Forum after 6 months + experience as a Career & Educational Consultant attracted best jobs in the field for me. I start getting offer like- Merit Track offered me a part time job for being a Authorized University Representative for SMU in all India level. Student Solutions (very newly founded) offered me a Full time Education & Career Consultant job, CRP offered me Head Invigilator job and many more…….But being a student its not possible for me to except all these opportunity but how can I leave this Forum which make me where I am Today.

I Believe……

Regards,
1st February 2012, 03:56 AM
pankaj dubey9044

yes this forum can changed the life cause this
forum can gave you all respect and self confidence to do some thing so
it can change your life
2nd February 2012, 12:39 AM
bakyamudi

i have register now and i am waiting how my life changes in it .....thanks you
2nd February 2012, 06:09 PM
pradeep0438

Arrow Re: ::How This Forum Changed My Life::

myself pradeep i am pursuing b.tech student. my final year poject in process at the same same time i have to pay registration fee for my project and its cost is about 7000/- my father is simple farmer he took too much of loan for my studies i do work for my pocket money its like very hardly my parents send me 500-1000/- per month. and i have to take bus pass,room rent etc.. by this form it can help me in two methods one is from it increases our knowledge and other is by winnig the i can earn money so that i shouldn't work for part time for my pocket money.
2nd February 2012, 10:47 PM
bakyamudi

thanks.....................i am plan to earn money but how i dont know
2nd February 2012, 10:52 PM
PANCHAL0

I am a part of this Forum, my life was very ejoy. It was my life is changed. that I have dedicated 2-3 hrs every day for pursuing one of my hobbies i.e.: Reading 3 different types of News Papers alon Educational Journals/magazine in weekends.and I enjoy my life.In this forum help to how to study that means I got it extra general knowladge
2nd February 2012, 11:06 PM
PANCHAL0

In this Forum My life is changed,I enjoy and I feel cool them.then in this Forum to helps in my study and I get it general knowladge.and I have a habbit to read a news paper in everyday.
4th February 2012, 12:45 PM
yogishauttreja

this forum has definitely added a value to my life.It allowed me to use those precious moments in helping someone inspite of aimlessly wasting it by doing nothing.Through this i can improve my knowledge about whats happening around me.It is different from the regular routine work, one not only answer the provided question only for money but it works as an activity which someone will do it for pleasure.
This forum plays an important role in the life of those who love to do work apart from routine.I have joined this forum today itself and i am finding it very useful.

thanks for providing this opportunity which one can utilize in the extra time he gets.
5th February 2012, 07:15 PM
m.khushhal

Congratulation Faiyaz..
Thanks for Sharing your Experiance with us..
It will really help us a lot.
6th February 2012, 09:50 PM
prasanna_lucky

can anyone say how to get the questions...??am new to this site please help me friends...
6th February 2012, 11:40 PM
PRADIP PAUL

this forum change my life greatly.from this forum i can help others my giving information.
7th February 2012, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

how can i join navy after 10th
7th February 2012, 08:21 PM
javaid mir

by this forum u can change u way thinking. We learn more much about the
7th February 2012, 11:51 PM
RATAN SINGH RATHORE
Senior Member+

HELLO SIR,

Firstly thank you very much.
career forum has changed my life drastically.before that i was wasting my valuable time in gossiping with my friends on any silly toppics.
In this way i was spending my time.
9th February 2012, 05:28 PM
chiru27

Ya its true that This forum has bought lot of changes in peoples mind. Yet i am new to this Forum. I feel like utilising my time in better way.. I always get new ideas whenever i work in forum..
9th February 2012, 09:10 PM
dhrj123

Lightbulb Re: ::How This Forum Changed My Life::

Hello,
Really it was inspiration for all my friend in this forum. Having new fulfillment of life being the part of this forum. It was really a great forum i ever seen.
thank you!
10th February 2012, 05:51 PM
aditya8277

I Think, This Is The Best Education Forum I Have Seen Till Now..
12th February 2012, 01:44 AM
BHAUMIK K. PATEL

Cool Re: ::How This Forum Changed My Life::

After starting the job of answering in the forum, I have come to know where i
am standing in this competitive world.

Not just that even my vocabulary, and word power are devloped.
12th February 2012, 02:13 AM
BHAUMIK K. PATEL

[]Hello,

Really it was inspiration for all my friend in this forum. Having new fulfillment of life being the part of this forum. It was really a great forum i ever seen.
I am feeling so thanksful after being a part of forum.
12th February 2012, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

I have got 92.4% in 10th and 70.2% in 12th. I dropped a year and I am presently doing btech in electronics and communication engineering. I am in 1st year now. I want to know if I clear CAT exam with good scores(suppose 95% as it is required), can I get a call from IIM ? Will my 1 year drop and 70.2% in 12th affect my selection process
13th February 2012, 02:40 AM
BHAUMIK K. PATEL

Arrow Re: ::How This Forum Changed My Life::

Respected sir,

This forum has given me importance and rewarded me too for my suggestion.

I will always wish tat it may continue as long as education.

I always motivate my friends, cousins to join the forum.
14th February 2012, 02:18 AM
BHAUMIK K. PATEL

Thumbs up Re: ::How This Forum Changed My Life::

l.

This forum has given me importance and rewarded me too for my suggestion.

I will always wish that it may continue as long as education.

thanks forum.
15th February 2012, 04:45 PM
BHAUMIK K. PATEL

forum is do well for knowledge & education.

Thats really great to hear how your life has changed and the offers you have got by showing your talent here. Infact mine too has also changed a bit. As you said about the time management skills. I daily practice it as i have to adjust it with my studies too.
15th February 2012, 04:59 PM
chillar

Off course my life also changed. I am too weak in English when i started to read this forum my talent increased and became a good leaner and improved my skills. Now i can write an article..........

Thanks a lot for this forum

Current Affairs
15th February 2012, 10:28 PM
a444

ya ofcourse this fourm change life of every person who connect this forum
15th February 2012, 10:33 PM
a444

everybody want to join this forum wow.
16th February 2012, 05:24 PM
pulsarman

HEY,

actually this is my first experience so i don't know about this forum but i think this forum was the best plat form for all the student.The Education and career forum has changed our life.

thankyou....
16th February 2012, 06:52 PM
parthmodiaol

I am new to this forum.....But when i joined here , I really felt there is everything different from other ...the best part is we can improve our own knowledge....every day...I have become very sincere regarding my carrer..I have improved my Typing speed to a great extent...

thnks to education career forum...
17th February 2012, 01:35 PM
EDEPHIC
Senior Member+

yeah obviously this forum was the best plat form for all the youngsters who have internet knowledge.... on june 12th i received this career mail i thought it wil about some forward from any of the jobs.com then i kept it as then on june 17th i saw an registered i tout its sum ting like jobs searching website but wen i read all the ma seniors guideness i got to know that this forum has all facilities and helping creation for youngsters..this forum made me work fast and concentration power was increased through this and i started knowing many information's which i have never heard and it made me understand what are our responsibilities in future and lots more thanks to the admin mr sahil for opening this website to make a way for the people who needed some support to come out of their dark lifez............
17th February 2012, 11:31 PM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

hai here i can get many of education information, i really thank full to you.it has helped in every
aspects of my life . i shall always be grateful to
this site . if u have any queris u can ask and shre
to this forum .
18th February 2012, 04:16 AM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

When i Came across this forum
through as my friend suggestion...I was attracted towards it as i
found that here I can earn scholarhips...I really
spent a lot of time in posting answers...which were not only useful to others but also very very
useful to me..it's really a usefull thing for me and my english also improving a lot..,
18th February 2012, 02:15 PM
EDEPHIC
Senior Member+

Default Re: :How This Forum has changed My Life:

dear friend

i read carefully what u have written. that was really very inspiring for us who is with FORUM .

like u it has also helped others in many way.

before working with this forum i was also spending my time without any work.

it has improved my English writing skills and i have also came to know about many things related to career.

hope for best results in future.
19th February 2012, 09:25 PM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

HAI, Iam very great full to participate in this forum, because i
can share my ideas to others, what ever i can't
able to dot.
I can develop my knowledge
both in studies as well as General knowledge, it is
very helpful for me.
THANK YOU
20th February 2012, 01:48 PM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

hai this forum is really changes my life a lot, because the first reason is my english language was changing a lot.
Once you use this forum you can feel that this is
a very good site for you and everyone,
From this site you can help others who want to
know about any information regarding their
career,studies.
You can feel like you gave
opportunity to that person which is achieved by him.
Use and feel the goodness of this site.
Thank you:-)
20th February 2012, 01:55 PM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

This forum has created lots of interests towards
my studies and career.
Here we are getting proper platform to show our
talent.Here you can easily improve your
English,you can make out any type of decisions
quickly.
20th February 2012, 02:12 PM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Hai,
This forum is really changed my
life. It allowed me to use those precious moments
in helping someone inspite of aimlessly wasting
it by doing nothing.
Through this i can improve
my knowledge about whats happening around
me.It is different from the regular routine work, one not only answer the provided question only
for money but it works as an activity which
someone will do it for pleasure.
Thank you
24th February 2012, 06:40 PM
y.anusha007
Junior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by faiyaz View Post

I Believe……

Regards,

~~Faiyaz~~
i should really thank for having this forum.this is very useful for me.it helped me a lot in knowing many things about career what shoul i do???
what are courses that are actually availble presently.this is usefull for every one mainly for the students and the jobseekers.
i thank from bottom of my heart for giving this oppurtunity to express my feelings and i wish very all the best for every one who are participating in this forum.
27th February 2012, 03:09 PM
satati

i hav joined this forum this month n i am really grateful to it because due to this i have got the chance to express my views n opinions on various topics related to our career n studies. i have got many things to learn n got some useful suggestions. Thank you.
27th February 2012, 07:18 PM
mishawatson

According to this question forum can sure change your life because in this system we can find latest news which is useful in our life and get our perfect opinion.....
28th February 2012, 07:05 PM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

hi,
This forum is really changed my life a lot, before starting posts on this forum my life is very bored feeling and iam wasting my time at silly gossips with my friends, taking with friends in phone and chatting but now iam spending my time to posting the answers. For posting the answers in this forum is improving my knowledge, english language skills.
Thank you very much admin.
28th February 2012, 10:52 PM
vinod90ece
Member+

Hey Faiyaz,
your article is too inspirational for me. I just join it.Before it I used to spend my time on unusable thing on net, but I found it quite intersting. It helps me in increase my knowledge in a big manne and I found that it is a real utilization of time inspite of using facebook, orkut....or any other time pass options.
1st March 2012, 08:53 AM
y.anusha007
Junior Member+

iam very happy that iam part of this forum which helped to know many things in my life and also about my career options which i dont know.
once if we enter into this forum every ones life will be changed definitely it will make changes in every ones life
this is a wonderful forum
iam really thankful to people who started this forum and the person wjo got this idea to start a forum like this and help to students
it is not only useful to students but also job seekers who may not know where to search a job or they may not know about the oppurtunities which are available to them
this is helpful to students and jobseekers and surely will be a turning point to their bright future.
iam thanking you from bottom of my heart.
1st March 2012, 04:52 PM
y.anusha007
Junior Member+

this forum really changed my life in many ways i came to know many things which i dont know previously and also knowing many things presently also.
this forum has become a part of my life.it is helpful for every one after taking part in this forum i have discussed it with many people and they also came to know about this forum and they also want to take part in this forum this forum is not restricted to certain class peolple any one can participate in this forum
this forum is a platform which helps to develop communicarion skills speaking skills and all what not??
the name of the forum itself says education and career forum how much helpful it is
before entering into this forum i use to waste my time in un neccessary things which were not at all helpful but now iam glad that my answers are helping to a person and iam knowing many things
i feel very happy when some one sees my answer and it is helpful for them
thanks a lot to this forum
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?