2nd March 2012, 01:31 PM
lavi aga

Default Re: ::How This Forum Changed My Life::

I fill parent's occupation is 'public service' but IIT website show parent's occupation is 'Business'.How i correct this mistake?Is my form accepted or not.
please mail me the answer of my question sir.
4th March 2012, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

wat are the uses or oppurtunities i would get after doing bsc computer science?
5th March 2012, 05:17 PM
MANPOOR VISHNU KUMAR

Its really very nice to read all of the reply.........I am new to this forum, but as I start reading all of the post I feel that I have taken the right decision of being a part of this forum.
I wish that I will provide full support from my side to this forum and all the group members as well as I am gonna to have great support from every one.....
13th March 2012, 09:26 AM
Shariharidas

Hi,

I want to say something which I felt grateful about this forum I used to spent more time in work and was not able to finish my works on time. Now since I plan to watch and respond to this forum, I started managing my time. And I am very happy to say that, now I am able to complete all my tasks before deadline. And I am able to visit the site daily from the day I joined. I replied to some questions too.. I think they were useful to at least few
Now whenever my friends are worried about answers, solutions, I suggest this forum to them too Thanks a lot for this innovation.

Thanks,
Shari
14th March 2012, 01:47 PM
roknits
Senior Member+

thanx Faiyaz for all these inspiring words.

however,
I have learnt Time management,improved my typing speed, gained a lot of knowledge,earned money......because of which gained self-confidence but still lots to acheive........TAFP tag

thanx...admin,support and all members

roknits
15th March 2012, 02:11 AM
nkrjn17

Hii sir

I am ankur jain pursuing my engineering from k.u, i am very new to this forum, so i cant tel much about this.But still i want to tell you my todays experience.As i stay in hostel, we used to do gossiping in nights, but today i answered some questions of my friends and literally i am feeling damn good from my heart. I just love this form and career section. Sir you are doing a great work by providing this platform to the peoples like us

Thanks
Ankur jain
18th March 2012, 08:47 AM
SIVAJOTHI007

first of all. I am so happy to join tis forum. Because of i know only my field, after joined tis forum i can know about other dept information. A lot of friends share our ideas . So derive lot information and we can explore our intelligence.
may be i am become an genius with the help of tis forum
20th March 2012, 08:06 AM
Unregistered

I have some what lack in technical ,how can i improve ...wt type book to prepare
20th March 2012, 03:19 PM
EDEPHIC
Senior Member+

I don't have words to describe my experience after joining tis forum. Earlier too it I thought that my knowledge is worth of nothing. But since the day I joined the forum I came too that I was wrong.

My experience during my studies can proove very beneficial to many of the students.

This forum has given me importance and rewarded me too for my suggestion.
20th March 2012, 03:26 PM
EDEPHIC
Senior Member+

That atleast he took the initiative of writing our experiences. There are so many of us, none of us got the idea, anyway, since, we have a chance to speak..oops, write about our experiences, lets write whatever comes in our mind.
All I can say now ..truly is, It helped me a lot in improving my vocabulary, typing skills, net surfing skills,communication skills and many more things. With that, it really feels great when you help people with so many doubts and queries, and yeah not to forget, I have fallen in love with computer and internet now, and whatever I am getting from this job besides fun and satisfaction, understand guys, you are smart enough
21st March 2012, 10:13 AM
acharyabbs

I joined this group now only I planned to make interest in education system, and the feedback of this forum is really good lets see what will be the next..
22nd March 2012, 04:16 PM
akanubhav

Arrow Re: ::How This Forum Changed My Life::

This forum is very helpful in getting answer to any query related to our studies , exams and also inspire to work out on this forum by mean of scholarships and every type of help we need.
This forum provides precious information and offers in time and so making my mind set to spend some time routinely even if I have not enough time out of my work.
Since i haven't posted so precious information and answers but I know only this is the place where i can get help to my queries and i can nurish my future
23rd March 2012, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

CAN I DO HOTEL MANAGEMENT AFTER 2 COMMERCE &SUGGEST SOME BEST COLLEGES IN INDIA
26th March 2012, 11:40 AM
manishkumararya

Default Re: Need some suggestions here

I have now become a senior member of this forum...

Please provide me some useful suggestion(s) in the area of "earning good
reputation in the forum" as well as "being consistent with a good quality
answers". Hope you respond at the earliest.

Thanking you in anticipation,
[/QUOTE]
26th March 2012, 08:29 PM
pranavforu

Smile Re: ::How This Forum Changed My Life::

Hello Sir,
I agree with your words. And truly it is much much inspire me.

I feel like to get started and start posting for those people who really needs something out of here.
In this way, my knowledge acquired so far being in market research indeed will
no more be of no use.
and last but not the least if i am helpful to one in this forum, i'll feel happy.
Thank You.
28th March 2012, 02:40 PM
EDEPHIC
Senior Member+

ear friend

i read carefully what u have written. that was really very inspiring for us who is with FORUM .

like u it has also helped others in many way.

before working with this forum i was also spending my time without any work.

it has improved my English writing skills and i have also came to know about many things related to career.

hope for best results in future.
29th March 2012, 01:52 PM
marketingshiksha

really this is great forum site where you can post your Threads and get relevant answers of those threads.
I have replied various threads and requesting every one to post their threads and i will try my best to give you relevant replies.

posted by
Priya Singh
29th March 2012, 06:31 PM
EDEPHIC
Senior Member+

hii yeah obviously this forum was the best plat form for all the youngsters who have internet knowledge.... on june 12th i received this career mail i thought it wil about some forward from any of the jobs.com then i kept it as then on june 17th i saw an registered i tout its sum ting like jobs searching website but wen i read all the ma seniors guideness i got to know that this forum has all facilities and helping creation for youngsters..this forum made me work fast and concentration power was increased through this and i started knowing many information's which i have never heard and it made me understand what are our responsibilities in future and lots more thanks to the admin mr sahil for opening this website to make a way for the people who needed some support to come out of their dark lifez............
31st March 2012, 07:47 PM
karthikvkk

sol:-
Thats really great to hear how your life has changed and the offers you have got by showing your talent here. Infact mine too has also changed a bit. As you said about the time management skills. I daily practice it as i have to adjust it with my studies too.

So on the whole the forum is really great and changing many lives
1st April 2012, 04:33 AM
sachin170490

realy i changed my life by this forum. On participating in this forum, i get many information about education and career. And i can improve my speed of typing. Now I am intrested in searching various type of knowlege related to education and career. And i learn many spelling. Thanks to create this forum.
7th April 2012, 10:23 AM
pranavforu

Smile Re: ::How This Forum Changed My Life::

dear friend,

i read carefully what u have written. that was really very inspiring for us who is with FORUM .

it has improved my English writing skills and i have also came to know about many things related to career.

hope for best results in future.
12th April 2012, 10:41 PM
a444

I really appreciate you
Your helpful, giving ways
And how your generous heart
Your unselfishness displays.
this forum really changed our life make my life good
16th April 2012, 12:10 AM
dhaval`

Smile Re: :How This Forum has changed My Life:

dear friend

this is the bast side to improve our telented
hope for best results in future

thankes sir
17th April 2012, 02:23 AM
priyanka ingle

This forum gives me the guidelines to make my life more secure about career.
This makes my life confident and more interesting. I am sure that I will keep on grabbing such opportunities onwards and make my future bright..
23rd April 2012, 05:44 AM
pushpendra agarwal

Thumbs down Re: ::How This Forum Changed My Life::

Heyy freinds...
Before I got to know about this forum ,my only hobby was to pass time. but this forum helped me know about career opportunities and gave me a platform to utilize my talent fully.This forum helped me solve my queries about future career opportunities with the help of experts advise at every stage of my confusions regarding different streams.
This forum can help you in many ways regarding a hunt of a better stream for you referring your talent.Solve your queries in just no time in a better way you understand .And later you can guide others for your self-esteem with the help of this forum.
~Thank you~
24th April 2012, 02:10 PM
akilcse

ya i think this forum will change your life bygiving opportunities to convey your knowledge,,and your thoughts,.. to the people needs...
28th April 2012, 08:53 PM
Devnandanp

This forum is change your life because its education and career forum. Which give you better ways to live your life with a better career. Its make your life good and better. Its make your life and career more confident and more intrusting.
30th April 2012, 12:46 PM
abcxyzlenovo2
Member+

I did not know moch about career and these entrance exams that i am going to appear....

And now within a few days i got to know a lot of things even more than my friends....

THANKS.....entrance-exam.net
30th April 2012, 03:30 PM
hlr
Member+

hello ..
i just want to say that this forum is very helpful for many student and also for me. student have many confusion related to career and here we get many ideas and suggestion. this forum is very helpful for me..
thanx
30th April 2012, 03:46 PM
hlr
Member+

hi.........
actually this is my first experience so i don't know about this forum...
i think gradually it will be clear to me.......
6th May 2012, 11:06 AM
bindu_52

i really appreciate with you positive efforts dear.really this forum is a way to all those who lost their path with regards of their career...really very inspiring....keep it up..dear...all the best..
10th May 2012, 01:32 PM
mitthu786

Ya its great
i have also filled up ips form through this forum

its great
14th May 2012, 05:54 PM
Radhakrishna143

Respected Sir,
Before being a part of this Forum, my life was very normal -- working, eating, sleeping etc. all round the clock. It was only later after joining the forum that I started dedicating 2-3 hrs every day for pursuing one of my hobbies i.e.: Reading 3 different types of News Papers along with 2 Career & Educational Journals/magazine on weekends.

Eventually this hobby became my passion and transformed in a talent in due course of time. Now I feel that I have got a platform where I can nurture my talent. It all starts back when one day I received an E-mail from “Education and Career Forum” which was nothing but the announcement of this Scholarship competition. I thought it was just a usual spam and kept it aside. But don’t know why on 16th November 2009 I registered on the forum and started in the competition. On 31st Nov. results were announced where I stood 1st. The competition was a tough one - faced by tough runner-ups. I sharpened my skills, got words of thanks from questions' askers, words of appreciation from Admin, support of the forum and friends etc. All these happened so fast it just didn't allow me to leave the Forum ever from that point. As a result I kept achieving not only in this forum but also in real life.

I got a platform for nurturing my Talent and being promoted in Forum, increase in stipend, improvement in English speaking to a large extent, development of my problem “Crunching” capability, quick decision making, time management skills ---- all these I have achieved being a part of this Forum and still Achieving.

From professional point of view, being a part of this Forum after 6 months + experience as a Career & Educational Consultant attracted best jobs in the field for me. I started getting offer like- Merit Track offered me a part time job for being a Authorized University Representative for SMU in all India level. Student Solutions (very newly founded) offered me a Full time Education & Career Consultant job, CRP offered me Head Invigilator job and many more…….But being a student it's not possible for me to accept such full time jobs and then how can I leave this Forum which made me where I am Today.

This was a brief account for how this Forum has affected and changed my life.

I Believe……

That our Decisions and Circumstances Influence who we are………!

But we are also responsible for who we become.

Regards,

~~Radhakrishna~~
14th May 2012, 05:55 PM
frankiixavi

Lightbulb Re: ::How This Forum Changed My Life::

hey guys !

a big thank you to whoever is managing this forum .

this has really helped me to opt for the right course and made me clear of the stream in which 'm into !
I'm now enlightened with the possible PG courses and the Job opportunities of my current UG branch !

thank you again !
16th May 2012, 06:44 PM
madhu.mita

Dear Sir
Realy it is a good site for me and my other friends.
Benifits of this site
*share knowledge.
*English knowledge Increase.
*One type of social work.
=Sure this forum give me a wonderful chance.
= greately thankfull to one and all who gave this opportunity for me to visit
once again very thanku sir.
19th May 2012, 03:37 PM
mujib786

can i do MBA AND MCA IN ONE TIME FROM DIFRENT UNI.
24th May 2012, 10:12 PM
Arpita pandey

Hi
friends i am very simple living girl my hopes were distroyed when i know about my class 10th result you know i was hopeless one day i was playing on computer then i receive an email from carier forum i give the answer of their question after few days i was surprised to know that i scored 1st rank in carier forum this email comes in my life like a fairy i want to thanks carier forum because i begin to dream like before .
thanks carier forum:*
25th May 2012, 05:41 AM
Radhakrishna143

dear friends, This forum is nothing but knowledge sharing
plateform.
Before joining this forum i spent my time to
gossiping with my friends, & almost did nothing.
But i had a lot of experience to share with any
one, & Entrance-exam.net provide me the way to share my experience as well as knowledge with
all of you. & the concept of scholarship is really inspire to do
this forum, which is very nice concept. I want to tell all of new/old users that kindly say
to your friends as many as possible, so that they
can get benefit from this forum. & by this the publicity will be increased very
sharply. Thanks a lot to this forum.
26th May 2012, 07:23 AM
MANIKANDAN81290

Its very good for life and good for knowledge for me.. This is very essential for life for me. Nowadays i am very happy to answering in this forum my friends are answering here.
1st June 2012, 07:51 AM
Radhakrishna143

sir,
Most want every pure stund and most helpful the form,i m also particifice in entrance exam form last two months this money is most want in my real life, bcz i'm a pure student at most want this money this way some student help for every studies and further studies.May be I haven't understood at all but one thing I
can say that you are very happy with what you
are doing in this forum. I have read some of your
answers and they are very impressive. Keep
going on!
1st June 2012, 01:39 PM
singh.sonali007

First, i want to congratulate faiyaz bhaiya..
bhaiya ,you and you success is inspiration for us.
i am new here. but i got alot of knowledge about educational courses. tis career form is really very much useful to us.

THANK YOU
1st June 2012, 07:06 PM
Rakesh23kori

hi friend !! Cn u help me in getting starting my ias exam preparation. I am totally blank. I dnt hw to start and frm where to start this exam's preparation.. Cn you please help me.... I would be greatly thankfull to you....
2nd June 2012, 12:10 AM
swaroop chand

Question Re: what i do than change my life

i respected all my gaiudline sir........
Muje ias/ras banana hai maine kis tarike se tayari karu ki mera selection ho jaye
Regards
All the bestwhen do i have somthing
2nd June 2012, 07:23 PM
akhoond

i m new user..n i didnt gt any advntg obviously ..so whn i will gt thn i wil share my views abt it..
10th June 2012, 04:38 PM
akkikaware

Dear sir,

I want say special thanks for you.

This formit has useful to improved my English writing skills.
and also i
have a came to know about many things
related tomy carieer..

this form is helpful to the new students ..

thank you sir .
11th June 2012, 09:35 AM
akkikaware

Hello,

Special thanks for SIR,

SIR, i want to share my experience.... .

I am just feeling Great .......

I am feel lucky.
that i just open this side,
on this forum I have achieved something
great way of my Career...

sir, this forum is very helpful to the new students.....

SIR,
HEARTLY,Thanks to you...

this forum is really
inspiring the student....

Again thanks to you...... ......
12th June 2012, 01:22 PM
praful saxena

iam praful saxena final year student of mechanical enggnering from gwalior,madhya pradesh. now i want to do ms from uk but my family not allow me to take this step, but i want to achive great and better goal, so pls helm me in that.
regrad - prafulsaxena, mobil nu-09685126995
13th June 2012, 08:58 PM
qliklearn

Yes, Forum changed our life, found many suggestions & questions answer. So forum change my life.
17th June 2012, 11:49 AM
short list

i have joined today plz help me also yaar
18th June 2012, 11:20 PM
dhivmyth

Hai,
Its really inspiring to know about this site.I came across this site while surfing this evening,it really brought about a great zeal in me.I immediately joined and I wanna have a change in my life.....This site is really helpful and doing a great job.Proud to be a part of it............

"Hoping for the best"
Dhivya.R
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?