5th March 2013, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: ::How This Forum Changed My Life::

Quote:
Originally Posted by faiyaz View Post
Before being a part of this Forum, my life was very normal -- working, eating, sleeping etc. all round the clock. It was only later after joining the forum that I started dedicating 2-3 hrs every day for pursuing one of my hobbies i.e.: Reading 3 different types of News Papers along with 2 Career & Educational Journals/magazine on weekends.

Eventually this hobby became my passion and transformed in a talent in due course of time. Now I feel that I have got a platform where I can nurture my talent. It all starts back when one day I received an E-mail from “Education and Career Forum” which was nothing but the announcement of this Scholarship competition. I thought it was just a usual spam and kept it aside. But don’t know why on 16th November 2009 I registered on the forum and started in the competition. On 31st Nov. results were announced where I stood 1st. The competition was a tough one - faced by tough runner-ups. I sharpened my skills, got words of thanks from questions' askers, words of appreciation from Admin, support of the forum and friends etc. All these happened so fast it just didn't allow me to leave the Forum ever from that point. As a result I kept achieving not only in this forum but also in real life.

I got a platform for nurturing my Talent and being promoted in Forum, increase in stipend, improvement in English speaking to a large extent, development of my problem “Crunching” capability, quick decision making, time management skills ---- all these I have achieved being a part of this Forum and still Achieving.

From professional point of view, being a part of this Forum after 6 months + experience as a Career & Educational Consultant attracted best jobs in the field for me. I started getting offer like- Merit Track offered me a part time job for being a Authorized University Representative for SMU in all India level. Student Solutions (very newly founded) offered me a Full time Education & Career Consultant job, CRP offered me Head Invigilator job and many more…….But being a student it's not possible for me to accept such full time jobs and then how can I leave this Forum which made me where I am Today.

This was a brief account for how this Forum has affected and changed my life.

I Believe……

That our Decisions and Circumstances Influence who we are………!

But we are also responsible for who we become.

Regards,

~~Faiyaz~~

you are my god! sir.thanku
thank you a lot for your absolutely astonishing true story!
13th March 2013, 03:43 PM
ANNU00

Hello sir -*-*-**-*-

yeah!!! I never heard this kind of Education forum,gives the motivation to the students and the professionals to help others and learn from others.. this kind of opportunity never get to the students.... definetely i will help others with my knowledge... thanks for tis opportunity to share the ideas with others....

Good luck *-*-*-*-*-*
16th March 2013, 08:03 PM
n122

This forum has helped me a lot

by this not only i can earn the money but also the knowledge

by this i have sufficient amount of pocket money
16th March 2013, 09:35 PM
PRASHANT8149
Senior Member+

Hi friend,

I am new to this forum I don't know anything About it.

I want to work on this forum.

Please Someone help me.
17th March 2013, 04:22 PM
vetrikarthik

Thumbs up Re: ::How This Forum Changed My Life::

hai friend
This is the first time i saw this website. I always waste my sundays.But today i used my day for some useful purpose.I will try to give good solutions for the questions.Your job is good and is more useful to many youngsters. It's really an amazing one...
Thanks for this oppurtunity
21st March 2013, 01:26 AM
careerguide

Thanks, Faiyaz

I was also waste our time on social networking site & i couldn't know about this.

today I inspired by you & never waste our valuable time on social networking site & also suggest our friends.
22nd March 2013, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

job for doeacc o level candite...???
30th March 2013, 06:25 PM
Sawan chouksey

This forum can change life by giving scholarship to poor peoples .It also help in study .With suitable guidence the talented students can achieve their goals.for more detail ask question.....
3rd April 2013, 07:12 PM
saneeshck

Smile Re: ::How This Forum Changed My Life::

[saneesh]Before being a part of this Forum, my life was very normal -- working, eating, sleeping etc. all round the clock. It was only later after joining the forum that I started dedicating 2-3 hrs every day for pursuing one of my hobbies i.e.: Reading 3 different types of News Papers along with 2 Career & Educational Journals/magazine on weekends.

Eventually this hobby became my passion and transformed in a talent in due course of time. Now I feel that I have got a platform where I can nurture my talent. It all starts back when one day I received an E-mail from “Education and Career Forum” which was nothing but the announcement of this Scholarship competition. I thought it was just a usual spam and kept it aside. But don’t know why on 16th November 2009 I registered on the forum and started in the competition. On 31st Nov. results were announced where I stood 1st. The competition was a tough one - faced by tough runner-ups. I sharpened my skills, got words of thanks from questions' askers, words of appreciation from Admin, support of the forum and friends etc. All these happened so fast it just didn't allow me to leave the Forum ever from that point. As a result I kept achieving not only in this forum but also in real life.

I got a platform for nurturing my Talent and being promoted in Forum, increase in stipend, improvement in English speaking to a large extent, development of my problem “Crunching” capability, quick decision making, time management skills ---- all these I have achieved being a part of this Forum and still Achieving.

From professional point of view, being a part of this Forum after 6 months + experience as a Career & Educational Consultant attracted best jobs in the field for me. I started getting offer like- Merit Track offered me a part time job for being a Authorized University Representative for SMU in all India level. Student Solutions (very newly founded) offered me a Full time Education & Career Consultant job, CRP offered me Head Invigilator job and many more…….But being a student it's not possible for me to accept such full time jobs and then how can I leave this Forum which made me where I am Today.

I Believe……

That our Decisions and Circumstances Influence who we are………!

But we are also responsible for who we become.

Regards,

~~saneesh~~[/QUOTE]
14th April 2013, 03:48 PM
bajpais22

Firstly I heartly thanks to this forum.
I got very late to join this forum so feeling very sad about this. But now I believe that my life will go good by helping in making others life good.

After seeing the great work of "Faiyaz" I am really impressed. Every member of forum's team love with his work.

I always liked to help others in deciding their careers. Anyone just let me know how should I start this work?

Thanks & Regards,
Shivam Bajpai
17th April 2013, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

what i do for N.D.A. if i am fail in 12th class in physics. my date of birth is 11april 1996.sir please tell me what i do.
18th April 2013, 01:49 PM
simranghosh

Lightbulb Re: ::How This Forum Changed My Life::

wow fiyaaz.. your story is quite motivating, i am too in a struggling phase now, with yet no ray of success, but I am trying my best to move on and keep trying..till I reach my goal..
4th May 2013, 08:27 AM
deaviemaan

hi everyone,i am not so old on this page like as you.i just discovered this page few minutes ago and i thought this page will be really useful for me in my future.I am persuing my BPT in LPU(jalandhar),like every medicos i also want to increase my knowledge and want to be prefect in my field and more over i also can earn money with this site so i can motivated myself and leads me to suffer less after compleating my studie and going to the outer real world.All i wants to say in thank you all.
10th May 2013, 05:09 PM
extranjero

yes forum can help a lot for making career , by it we can keep tuch with lots of intelligent person they help us to understand things that are new to us. keeping Patient is necessary if u want to learn anything , but learning any language is better to live with that language speaker person to learn. in my point
11th May 2013, 01:02 PM
Jas sony

Hiii i m new here, 2 days back i had posted one querry here but i am unable to find it. Plz help
15th May 2013, 11:42 AM
BISWAROOP YOGI
Senior Member++

This forum had probably changed my life but had changed my cousin's life.
2 years ago, my cousin decided to go for CA as his goal. But he wasn't known that it requires an accounting certificate and hence he applied for B.Sc. Before joining college, he registered in this forum got to know the requirements for Chartered Accountant and applied for CPT examination and now he is studying for CA.
So, hats off to this forum along with its administrator, moderators as well as other members for providing help.
15th May 2013, 12:22 PM
jeyanthisurendrakumar

Hi,

I'm Jeyanthi from chennai. My native is tirunelveli. I'm very new to this forum. I dont even know how to use this forum.But by faizil's speech through his writtings it inspired me a lot. I really like this forum most. I 'll also develop my career as well as my knowledge throuhg this forum.

Thanks and Regards ,

faizil.
18th May 2013, 05:58 PM
sksaikumar1919

This forum helped many people to earn and learn. . .
We all thank to this forum.
22nd May 2013, 10:24 AM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Hi friends

This fourm really change my life befor joining i am work in the nite duty but after join i am work at that fourm so i am vary happy also i gave a advice to the brother who had join this forum. This forum increase my knoledge
26th May 2013, 07:31 PM
NeerajaAmmu

hii...
Now am also a member of this ....dont knw how this gone change my life...lets c..i think its quite interesting
16th June 2013, 08:50 PM
sw13

Default Re: :How This Forum has changed My Life:

Hello Friend,

This forum is nothing but knowledge sharing plateform.
Before joining this forum i spent my time to gossiping with my friends, & almost did nothing.
But i had a lot of experience to share with any one, & Entrance-exam.net provide me the way to share my experience as well as knowledge with all of you.

& the concept of scholarship is really inspire to do this forum, which is very nice concept.

I want to tell all of new/old users that kindly say to your friends as many as possible, so that they can get benefit from this forum.

& by this the publicity will be increased very sharply.

Thanxx,,,

sw13,,,,,,
19th June 2013, 06:06 PM
Vamshi.Kothari

hi,
this is a great oppurtunity to get knowledge
we can help the viewers by answering they questions
26th June 2013, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

These changes have been made after this education & career forum. But may be I may believe you after this times scholarship because I'm participating for the first time in this forum.

May be I haven't understood at all but one thing I can say that you are very happy with what you are doing in this forum. I have read some of your answers and they are very impressive.
26th June 2013, 02:47 PM
sundram07v

Really it was inspiration for all my friend in this forum. Having new fulfillment of life being the part of this forum. It was really a great forum i ever seen.
thank you!!!!![/QUOTE]
20th July 2013, 05:55 PM

dear friends

i too have very good feedback for this forum. also i have noticed that there few good websites like stuff2reach dot com etc where you learn some good stuff to excel in your life.

thanks
CS
23rd July 2013, 01:25 PM
Vina Dubey

Ryt nw m a new member of dis forum..i read ur message carefully ...it ws really interesting nd much inspiring.....! Thank you..!
24th July 2013, 07:56 AM
vaibhav joshte

Ya this is true.This forum really changed my life.before joining this forum i wasted my time on non important things but after joining this i spend my time to get knowledge frim this forum. Is this so great. This is a great platform for those who wants a lot of knowledge from all around the world. After joininh this i get lot of knowledge.whenever i get free time i spend it on this forum because of that i do not waste my time
24th July 2013, 03:12 PM
+917631494545

is m.ed distance from bharatiya shiksha parishad lucknow uttar pardesh recoganised from ncte and ugc india?
25th July 2013, 05:00 PM
vaibhav joshte

This forum is so great it chang e my daily routine everyday in evening i was wasted my time on tv or pc but after joinig this i am spending my time on this forum
1st August 2013, 05:53 PM
Y.Bali Reddy

As i'm a B tech student I don't get any schlorships because I belongs to OC catogory.but with my talent I'm trying to get schlorship with this Forum
Before being a part of this Forum, my life was very normal . It was only later after joining the forum that I started dedicating 2-3 hrs every day for pursuing one of my hobbies Eventually this hobby became my passion and transformed in a talent in due course of time. Now I feel that I have got a platform where I can nurture my talent. It all starts back when one day I received an E-mail from “Education and Career Forum” which was nothing but the announcement of this Scholarship competition. I thought it was just a usual spam and kept it aside. But don’t know why on 16th November 2009 I registered on the forum and started in the competition. On 31st Nov. results were announced where I stood 1st. The competition was a tough one - faced by tough runner-ups. I sharpened my skills, got words of thanks from questions' askers, words of appreciation from Admin, support of the forum and friends etc. All these happened so fast it just didn't allow me to leave the Forum ever from that point. As a result I kept achieving not only in this forum but also in real life.

From professional point of view, being a part of this Forum after 6 months + experience as a Career & Educational Consultant attracted best jobs in the field for me. I started getting offer like- Merit Track offered me a part time job for being a Authorized University Representative for SMU in all India level. Student Solutions offered me a Full time Education & Career Consultant job, CRP offered me Head Invigilator job and many more…….But being a student it's not possible for me to accept such full time jobs and then how can I leave this Forum which made me where I am Today.

from starting time I got good intrest on this.thank you for giving this type of oppurtunities for.
It encoraged me a lot..
thank you very very much...

yours sincearly
y.Bali Reddy
6th August 2013, 05:40 PM
emdiworld

Yeeeeesss, This forums helps me in different ways like to solve a different problems. I have informed to all my friends about this forum. This is really a informative and useful forum.
7th August 2013, 06:26 AM
(NDGS)

I thing this forum was really great...
8th August 2013, 05:59 AM
Iftiyark3

I am a b.com student.My all over the time are waisted in playing cricket,TV and PC.
Thanks to this forum to come in my life to change my daily routing.This is best opportunity for me to get knowledge.Now I am a new Member of this forum.
Thanks.
9th August 2013, 03:21 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

I was completely involved in participating the forum when i sit in front of a system and when i get free time i will check my points and rankings every time.This forum is very useful for me because i can know the information about the education entirely.
I was very much happy when i won in this forum and i feel proud of myself when i received the money from the forum.
10th August 2013, 02:32 PM
Keerthan kumar s

It's very interesting that how i have joined this forum.I typed one question in Google and i got the answer in this forum.In this i found a word (a small.word of big importance ) "scholarship".i gone through the information and created my account. Before i joined this i had no idea about the websites.i started seeing the questions,started searching for the answer in.Now my typing.speed has increased.My drop of water of knowledge has changed to jug of water of knowledge .Thanks very much.I will try to answer as many questions as possible.perfectly .
15th August 2013, 07:31 PM
vaibhav joshte

yes really this education forum changed my life before joining this education forum i wasted my time in anything but after joining this i spend my time in collecting knowledge this is so amazing
16th August 2013, 01:01 AM
sreenivas 44

plz dont copy paste good ans
19th August 2013, 09:22 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

hello to all,

i had received my first payment from joindefense.it made me confident and make me realize that there is no age for learning,no limit to learn.

my life goes from home to college and from college to home.in free time spending time in watching tv,drawing,roaming with friend,eating,reading books,then then get sleeps..

but we i become a part of this online forum,it had change my life.means instead of siting ideal ,i can spend my time on this forum and help the questioners with the answers.it feel great when the questioners gives you feedback and thank you.

this is sites where i can trust.this is the only forum where you can get the reward and does not charge you for the registration.you can help others and seek help from the others.

when ever there is increment ,you will get the notice.

when ever i get time i started answering the question in the hope that it will help yhe needy and increase my remembering power..

thanking you for making me the member fo this forum..

good luck

thank you
20th August 2013, 05:30 PM
vishal saklani

i has been started doing work on this forum now but iam feeling that iam improving my english and earning money iam using it not as an earning resourse but iam using it as a learning resource
20th August 2013, 08:14 PM
ankursingh2604

i became the member of this forum today, so i can not say a lot of things about this forum, but i m quite sure that this forum is very helpful for all those people who put their questions, and also for whom, who give the answers. with the help of this forum, every one can ask their questions, and they will get very helpful and useful answers. thus they can built themselves and improve their skills, competencies, they can explore themselves.
Thank you..
21st August 2013, 10:27 PM
NASLA A.S

21st August 2013, 10:30 PM
NASLA A.S

Post Re: ::How This Forum Changed My Life::

i am a new regesister today.i dont know deep about this form .but i heard about this,it is very helpful.
thank you
25th August 2013, 01:24 AM
sauravdash

Dear friend ,
As a part of this form know its my habit to search for the answer for every bit of question I used to get . itake this as a challage and I will try to become senior in short period of time .
I hope that this is going to work very first for me .
Thank you educational form !!!!!!
25th August 2013, 06:32 PM
vaibhav joshte

All I can say now ..truly is, It helped me a lot in improving my vocabulary, typing skills, net surfing skills,communication skills and many more things. With that, it really feels great when you help people with so many doubts and queries, and yeah not to forget, I have fallen in love with computer and internet now, and whatever I am getting from this job besides fun and satisfaction, understand guys, you are smart enough , I am going to buy a cell phone for myself and I am really excited about it. Thank you forum. . Will keep working here as long as people like me being very harsh and rude to them :P (I write so because I am the one who keeps sending them warnings ),anyway, that's my job.
And yeah.. the man behind all of this... THANK YOU BOSS.
27th August 2013, 03:15 PM
snagrap

Today is my first day.... and i don't know how i can work on it. but i want to tell something that it is the esiest way of earning,learning and increase your communication skill. this forum is very helpful for all of us. so today i have only these words to speak,bt after 1,2 day i'll able to explain everything in very effective manner.. so that's all about my views..
Regards.
Riya
31st August 2013, 03:12 PM
prabhapathak

Hello,
This form has increse my ability to learn new thing..........i spend my maximum time by answer the question of this form it increase my knowledge..........
thanks..............
1st September 2013, 01:11 PM
varun singh vs

This provides so much opportunity for me. sually, websites offering career guidance end up making our confused situation messier. However, I see something different here. I have always adored India’s space organization and today on getting to know about the scholarships you are offering in reward for helping our own friends makes me even more proud of it.
When I was younger, I kept on babbling that my ambition is to be a great scientist, regardless of the fact that I did not know what his job was (Nevertheless, I want to be an engineer currently!). Once, an American tourist, with whom I made friends quickly, confronted me. While chatting with him, I told him my dream. and this helped me a lot to fulfill my all dreams.
4th September 2013, 07:28 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Excellent,after joining in this forum i have gained some knowledge and also scholarships by competiting with other members of this forum.But after joining in this forum,I am always spending my free time by answering the queries.And I was always interested in posting the answers and this forum has changed my life a lit bit and when I browse the interenet,I will first open this forum and check my ranking every time.It is very anxiety.Finally I think that have a joined in a good forum and Iam not wasting my free time,this forum helps me a lot of members.
10th September 2013, 09:59 PM
M.Naveen Naik

Hai sir/madam
iam realy thanx to this forum,
because iam slove so many questions,
and iam sharing my ideas to all,
thanx
22nd September 2013, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

I have join merchentnavy and its fee strucher
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?