2nd September 2012, 09:14 PM
rhythmjain

Default Re: ::How This Forum Changed My Life::

hello sir,i am so excited for this forum. this forum has completely part of my life. many students solves their problems & also get new knowledge for making careers. i wish that all the students check this forum daily as well as they eat food daily. so many many congrat & wish a bright future.
4th September 2012, 07:35 PM
surajm093

This forum is helpful in various different ways:
1.increase knowledge
2.improve vocabulary
3.improve typing speed
4.gives money
5.give knowledge what is happening around us.
4th September 2012, 07:59 PM
ukp92

It was inspiration for all my friend in this forum. Having new fulfillment of life being the part of this forum.
It hep me in increasing my typing speed as weel as my knowledge.
28th September 2012, 06:04 PM
tvidyasagar82

Before being a part of this Forum, my life was very normal -- working, eating, sleeping etc. all round the clock. It was only later after joining the forum that I started dedicating 2-3 hrs every day for pursuing one of my hobbies i.e.: Reading 3 different types of News Papers along with 2 Career & Educational Journals/magazine on weekends.

Eventually this hobby became my passion and transformed in a talent in due course of time. Now I feel that I have got a platform where I can nurture my talent. It all starts back when one day I received an E-mail from “Education and Career Forum” which was nothing but the announcement of this Scholarship competition. I thought it was just a usual spam and kept it aside. But don’t know why on 16th November 2009 I registered on the forum and started in the competition. On 31st Nov. results were announced where I stood 1st. The competition was a tough one - faced by tough runner-ups. I sharpened my skills, got words of thanks from questions' askers, words of appreciation from Admin, support of the forum and friends etc. All these happened so fast it just didn't allow me to leave the Forum ever from that point. As a result I kept achieving not only in this forum but also in real life.

I got a platform for nurturing my Talent and being promoted in Forum, increase in stipend, improvement in English speaking to a large extent, development of my problem “Crunching” capability, quick decision making, time management skills ---- all these I have achieved being a part of this Forum and still Achieving.

From professional point of view, being a part of this Forum after 6 months + experience as a Career & Educational Consultant attracted best jobs in the field for me. I started getting offer like- Merit Track offered me a part time job for being a Authorized University Representative for SMU in all India level. Student Solutions (very newly founded) offered me a Full time Education & Career Consultant job, CRP offered me Head Invigilator job and many more…….But being a student it's not possible for me to accept such full time jobs and then how can I leave this Forum which made me where I am Today.

This was a brief account for how this Forum has affected and changed my life.

I Believe……

That our Decisions and Circumstances Influence who we are………!

But we are also responsible for who we become.

Regards,
vidya
6th October 2012, 11:59 AM
Arjun Kumar Thakur

Hi
Friends earlier i always thinks about the procedure of taking admission. Sometimes my friends also asked me about this actuaaly we don't the eligibility citeria of admission. But after coming in this forum i have understood everythinhs about this. Beside this i also help myself to manage my pocket money which is mentioned in the scholarship ranking. Very very thanks for those minds which have launched this forum for many student for getting knowledge and learning and also for those who want to have some pocket money. Once again thanks for launching this forum.
22nd October 2012, 09:02 PM
ashok.more32

Before being a part of this Forum, my life was very normal -- working, eating, sleeping etc. all round the clock. It was only later after joining the forum that I started dedicating 2-3 hrs every day for pursuing one of my hobbies i.e.: Reading 3 different types of News Papers along with 2 Career & Educational Journals/magazine on weekends.

Eventually this hobby became my passion and transformed in a talent in due course of time. Now I feel that I have got a platform where I can nurture my talent. It all starts back when one day I received an E-mail from “Education and Career Forum” which was nothing but the announcement of this Scholarship competition. I thought it was just a usual spam and kept it aside. But don’t know why on 16th November 2009 I registered on the forum and started in the competition. On 31st Nov. results were announced where I stood 1st. The competition was a tough one - faced by tough runner-ups. I sharpened my skills, got words of thanks from questions' askers, words of appreciation from Admin, support of the forum and friends etc. All these happened so fast it just didn't allow me to leave the Forum ever from that point. As a result I kept achieving not only in this forum but also in real life.

I got a platform for nurturing my Talent and being promoted in Forum, increase in stipend, improvement in English speaking to a large extent, development of my problem “Crunching” capability, quick decision making, time management skills ---- all these I have achieved being a part of this Forum and still Achieving.

From professional point of view, being a part of this Forum after 6 months + experience as a Career & Educational Consultant attracted best jobs in the field for me. I started getting offer like- Merit Track offered me a part time job for being a Authorized University Representative for SMU in all India level. Student Solutions (very newly founded) offered me a Full time Education & Career Consultant job, CRP offered me Head Invigilator job and many more…….But being a student it's not possible for me to accept such full time jobs and then how can I leave this Forum which made me where I am Today.

I Believe……

Regards,
Ashok More
2nd November 2012, 04:17 PM
felcita

Post Re: ::How This Forum Changed My Life::

[QUOTE=faiyaz;172949]Before being a part of this Forum, my life was very normal -- working, eating, sleeping etc. all round the clock. It was only later after joining the forum that I started dedicating 2-3 hrs every day for pursuing one of my hobbies i.e.: Reading 3 different types of News Papers along with 2 Career & Educational Journals/magazine on weekends.

I Believe……

Regards,

~~Faiyaz~~[/QUOT
How do i become a part of this forum?And in what way can i improve my future.Im totally new to this site any your post sounded like Greek and Latin for me.Could you please sort out my query by sparing your valuable time.
thanks
2nd November 2012, 07:27 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Hello all,
Well this forum has changed my life not only knowledge wise but hobby wise too. Earlier I surfed the internet, but had other pastimes in it. But these days, I love helping out others and in the process learn a lot from different people also. I would also like to make friends with different members of this forum. This forum is like a family to me.
5th November 2012, 08:55 PM
Debarshi Saha

Its a special type of scholarship type forum which makes me and my frnd interested to join this.I hope it will be more strong and rich with a maximum number of students
30th November 2012, 07:23 PM
-VIVEK-

>> I think this forum will surely change my life as i am suggesting so.
1st December 2012, 10:01 AM
praveen upadhyay
Junior Member+

this forum was the best plat form for all the youngsters who have internet knowledge.this forum made me work fast and concentration power was increased through this and i started knowing many information's which i have never heard and it made me understand what are our responsibilities in future and lots more thanks to the admin mr sahil for opening this website to make a way for the people who needed some support to come out of their dark lifez..
2nd December 2012, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

how many cources and exams for 12th e-commerce student
2nd December 2012, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

Helo sir,
I want to become an IAS officier.I could not afford for coaching and iam doing job.Could you please let me know is there any person/retired officier who can train/guide me to achieve my dream.
Your immediate response is appreciable.kindly help me in this regards.
Thanks and regards,
Saikrishna.
Hyderabad.
[email protected]
3rd December 2012, 05:07 PM
etsvideos

As i am new to this forum so yet not can say much. But your post inspired me to visit this blog discussion again and again. So i hope that it will also help me in the same way. I am thankful to you for inspirational post.
9th December 2012, 04:29 PM
eshwar4

when i joined here as a member ,frankly speaking I really felt there is everything different from other forums here..

The good parts of this forum are really many..Firstly I believe i utilise my time for a really noble cause i.e. helping others and secondly the best part is we can improve our own knowledge...like I get to know 100s of new stuffs...

every day...I have become very sincere regarding my carrer...and last but not the least I have improved my Typing speed to a great extent.
9th December 2012, 06:39 PM
sreeswami4

career forum has changed my life drastically.before that i was wasting my valuable time in gossiping with my friends on any silly toppics.in this way i was spending my time.
but now i am getting a 100% satisfaction by providing career related suggestions to my friends.money is not everything for me.main thing is internal satisfaction.you are doing very good job by providing a good platform for us.
13th December 2012, 01:23 PM
Syed depressed

Default Career Guidance

Hii Faiyaz.i was studying engineering in 2007 but had to leave it due to family problems.can i do engineering now?or diploma or polytechnic or robotics or nuclear physics or physics or aircraft maintainance or avionics or radio controlling,remote controlling.what should i do?
13th December 2012, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

I was studying engineering in 2007 but had to leave it due ti family problems.can i do engineering now?or diploma or polytechnic or robotics or radio controlling,remote controlling,or nuclear physics?what can i do?also i am planning to shift to another city.i have 10th,inter certificates.will that b enough for getting accomodation?Thank you.
14th December 2012, 04:02 PM
ZP KD

I have just 15 days experience and I have already won a scholarship...I am feeling really happy for myself as I have become more self confident and knowledgable...and last but not the least my typing speed has tremendously improved..
17th December 2012, 11:29 AM
sagar2212

Thumbs up Re: ::How This Forum Changed My Life::

Hi....
I have just joined this forum... just hrs old....my frend told me that its gr8..and now really i m finding it very helpful...its a nice x prince to help others and there by helping ur self to find new questions and answers..the going is gr8..and really its better than the networking sites...u can compete here and show ur team sprit ,,know a lot about career and educations. new opportunity can be open in this forum.....
GREAT worK ppls.......
frnds and SIRs u r the real guide....
do help each other.......

I have changed my life, taken steps down a new path. I have made mistakes, fallen down and picked myself back up and started walking again. Through these changes I have taken back my life and now I won't give it back up to anyone. You can jump on my band wagon and come along for a ride.
Good Luck ...............
20th December 2012, 06:14 PM
aadhirasharma

This is the one of the best forum.
25th December 2012, 11:38 PM
Prashant Richhariya

Post Re: ::How This Forum Changed My Life::

Hi... I joined this forum just 8 hours ago. I searched it on google and then i read about this page.
I liked this forum and at once i registered in it.
This is a fantastic way to help those student who wanna know about career.
In my life i always be prepared those who want to know about career. And i thank this forum coz by this forum i can give answers about career...
8th January 2013, 06:07 AM
Unregistered

Re: ::How This Forum Changed My Life::

Hi Friends
I have just joined this forum... just hrs old....my frend told me that its gr8..and now really i m finding it very helpful...its a nice x prince to help others and there by helping ur self to find new questions and answers..the going is gr8..and really its better than the networking sites...u can compete here and show ur team sprit ,,know a lot about career and educations. new opportunity can be open in this forum.....
GREAT worK ppls..
frnds and SIRs u r the real guide.
do help each other.

I have changed my life, taken steps down a new path. I have made mistakes, fallen down and picked myself back up and started walking again. Through these changes I have taken back my life and now I won't give it back up to anyone. You can jump on my band wagon and come along for a ride.
9th January 2013, 02:22 PM
tonydisalva

Hi
forum is just like a meditation for me.as deep i am practicising,as much i am gaining. not only you 'Faiyaz',but all those who are connecting with it,all are gaining something that they had never before.
9th January 2013, 06:15 PM
aakash arya

this forum of education and career has a really very meaningful name given to it.. it is helpful in clearing my own doubts and improve my knowledge about different opportunities in various fields.. because sometimes a particular question maynot arise in my mind but it may come to someother person.. through this forum i am able to explore my thinking to higher levels.. i am really thankful to the administrator of this forum.. thank you for bringing all the pros and cons of every topic to a single place..
9th January 2013, 07:45 PM
begiopteprign

Default burberry discharge hatch online

Latest conclave of Burberry <b><a href="http://burberrysoutletonline.blogspot.com/">Burberry Outlet Online</a></b> burberrysoutletonline.blogspot.com Buying in Burberry take french leave breed,Burberry void online.Most reassuring prices on meridian holdings <b>Burberry Outlet Online</b> Burberry fashion products.Worldwide leftover shipping.

http://www.nussdorf-evangelische-kir...te/gaestebuch/ Result: chosen nickname "alletsTet"; success;

http://uniqueeducationalexperiences....ofile&u=366964
10th January 2013, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

kolkata police written exam held on 16.12.2012. Exact date of Kolkata Police Constable Written Exam result?
11th January 2013, 09:50 PM
bittu rai

this form can change my life by giving me name and fame
13th January 2013, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

hi friend, i have just joined this forum with the concept of earning money.but later on i realize it is not for earning money but helps to earn knowledge along with money.
if your in this forum it help to increase your knowledge,i thing knowledge is the best thing you earn and it will obviously change your life.also i think on thinking of answering the question you will read others answer which help you to learn more.
13th January 2013, 10:19 PM
bennnn

I Believe……

Regards,

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/how-forum-changed-my-life-36004.html#ixzz2HsJW485a
classified website
14th January 2013, 12:16 AM
jackjone77

hello...
Firstly I would like to say that, it is a good forum related to
education field.
Lets talk about your question,
This Forum Changed your Life because by this forum you can gets lots of knowledge.
ask question and also give ans to other it will increase your knowledge.
thank you
classified website
14th January 2013, 10:08 AM
Narendra k.
Senior Member+

I Believe……

14th January 2013, 10:20 AM
digad

hi friend, i have just joined this forum with the intent of earning money but after going through all these i found this forum very interesting and hope you too, i think this forum is game: earning and learning at same time.by joining these forum i got solve many queries of mine and got some knowledge too.i thing nothing is worth than knowledge,so it can change the way you live.
14th January 2013, 10:30 AM
digad

i am new to this forum ...
this is the process of earning by learning
14th January 2013, 09:14 PM
Narendra k.
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhythmjain View Post
hello sir,i am so excited for this forum. this forum has completely part of my life. many students solves their problems & also get new knowledge for making careers. i wish that all the students check this forum daily as well as they eat food daily. so many many congrat & wish a bright future.
hello...
Firstly I would like to say that, it is a good forum related to
education field.
Lets talk about your question,
This Forum Changed your Life because by this forum you can gets lots of knowledge.
ask question and also give ans to other it will increase your knowledge.
thank you
16th January 2013, 06:48 AM
alpitjain13

Smile Re: ::How This Forum Changed My Life::

This form change my life by whole way..
> My typing speed now became better than earlier.
> My vocoblary is now growing slowly slowly.
> Now I can also know the thinking of different different people about various topic.
> It is very amazing for me.
> My knowlege is automatically growing.
16th January 2013, 08:24 PM
Narendra k.
Senior Member+

This form change my life by whole way..
> My typing speed now became better than earlier.
> My vocoblary is now growing slowly slowly.
> Now I can also know the thinking of different different people about various topic.
> It is very amazing for me.
> My knowlege is automatically growing.
20th January 2013, 03:30 PM
SHARIB IZHAR

This is really an amazing site for the career guidance. I have an oppertunity to serve the people who are getting difficulties to build their careers. This is really amazing. I wish to struggle hard and become more prominent in this competition.

Thanking you.
20th January 2013, 04:07 PM
kvp25panpaliya

Career forum is the best place for me to develop myself.Due to this forum my life is totally change.From this forum i got more information and also i got more confidence for solving the problems of others.I spend my rest of time for this forum..
thank you so much sir to giving such opportunity to me...
20th January 2013, 05:26 PM
thegrlofherwords

Quote:
Originally Posted by faiyaz View Post

I Believe……

Regards,

~~Faiyaz~~
the forum is great and hepls me realise that even if u loose this time. better luck next time because a new oppurtunity is just around the corner.
21st January 2013, 12:10 PM
purvi52

yeah obviously this forum was the best plat form for all the youngsters who have internet knowledge.... on june 12th i received this career mail i thought it wil about some forward from any of the jobs.com then i kept it as then on june 17th i saw an registered i tout its sum ting like jobs searching website but wen i read all the ma seniors guideness i got to know that this forum has all facilities and helping creation for youngsters..this forum made me work fast and concentration power was increased through this and i started knowing many information's which i have never heard and it made me understand what are our responsibilities in future and lots more thanks to the admin mr sahil for opening this website to make a way for the people who needed some support to come out of their dark lifez
25th January 2013, 11:20 PM
sandeep kaka thakur

Have You Changed Your Life? Join friendly people sharing true stories in the I
Changed My Life group. Find forums , advice and chat with groups who share this
26th January 2013, 07:08 PM
educationindia
Senior Member+

Hi thanks a lot to all the members & to the Maintenance members of this forum which is very helpful to us in both the ways

Once again my sincere thanks to all the team members of EALP....
29th January 2013, 05:47 PM
saurav011
Junior Member+

I am a new member of forum. But yet now this forum is not helpful for me. I have posted a question & didn't get a single answer of the question. Lets see how this forum helps me ..

Regards,
Saurav
30th January 2013, 10:05 PM
aashish582

I read this article which brings about a great turning point in your life. I am also attracted to it now. I am also trying my hard to win the scholarship in 1st like you. As per your recommendation i will also from now read news papers and educational magazines. I have been much influenced by you. Thank you so much.
4th February 2013, 07:46 PM
soavousibia

Default Assay at most outstanding a judgement

The artistic system and superfluity on require Chanel Outlet by chaneloutlet2013.webs.com you in in missing of with it at the abecedarian shake!
There are the most shrewd Chanel Bags on chanel-bags-outlet.webs.com deportment and the cheapest quality,and wares service. Whenever do you on our stockpile!
The elegant thread and ease slope exhort GHD Hair Straighteners in ghdhairstraightenersnz2013.webs.com you be unfortunate in incorrect of with it at the earliest glint!

----------------------Information Bar-----------------------
http://b2evo.sonorth.com/show.php/
http://www.theforum.smallbizincubato...959#post766959
6th February 2013, 10:21 AM
kaku29

This forum really really changed my life.Before my life was very boring just wake up,work,eat and sleep.but after joining this my life is not so boring now.it has helped me in many ways.if i want any help the guides guide me so well,my typing skill has increased,it gives us an opportunity of earning while learning.i am highly obliged to be part of this forum.
27th February 2013, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhythmjain View Post
This forum really really changed my life.Before my life was very boring just wake up,work,eat and sleep.but after joining this my life is not so boring now.it has helped me in many ways.if i want any help the guides guide me so well,my typing skill has increased,it gives us an opportunity of earning while learning.i am highly obliged to be part of this forum.
1st March 2013, 01:51 PM
Md Imtiyaz Alam

U get free scholarships
3rd March 2013, 05:32 PM
march3

hello friends
to the problem solve
following this link
http://www.experienceproject.com/gro...-My-Life/11247
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?