30th September 2010, 09:30 PM
Saikiran M

Talking Need some suggestions here

Dear Faiyaz Bhai,

I have now become a senior member of this forum...

Please provide me some useful suggestion(s) in the area of "earning good
reputation in the forum" as well as "being consistent with a good quality
answers". Hope you respond at the earliest.

Thanking you in anticipation,
1st October 2010, 07:37 AM
helpmaster

Default Re: ::How This Forum Changed My Life::

Till now I don't have any such experience so I cannot say anything about it.
So If iin future I have any experience I will definately let you know
2nd October 2010, 08:31 PM
docshakti

well i wanna tell that iam very new to this forum but iam very much excited about it.in very short time i felt some changes in my life.apart of my routine works i have started spending my time in increasing my knowledge n even spreading my knowledge to others while working on this site.my writing skill,my language is improving day by day which is very important in this competitive world.so iam feeling great changes in my life.so i would thank u a lot for this improvement.
3rd October 2010, 01:21 PM
anisam1987

i have joined this forum on 1st october. and i find it very interesting as it deals with studies and career.
my knowledge about many feilds have increased due to this forum.

ANWESHA
3rd October 2010, 11:23 PM
Nucleusdev

Absolutely Scholorship can change our life,because to get this scholorship you need to give safe answers that will increase your knowledge and in any interview you wil get prefrence with this certificate.
6th October 2010, 02:51 AM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Need some suggestions here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saikiran M View Post
Dear Faiyaz Bhai,

Well dear, you are leading fine.

Just be honest, behave sincere and post answers to help others/selfishlessly niether for scholarship nor with a thought of earning reputation (Just be simple and gentle) thats all.

Regards
~Faiyaz~
6th October 2010, 12:59 PM
aotiwari

I dont know what pulled me to this forum, earlier i thought it was money but
later i noticed money was just a trigger but the driving force was to share and
exchange of information.
Learning new views, sharing new things.
Its really enjoying to see how much people are interested in sharing their
experience.
Really this forum rocks... it has given me a platform for sharing.

Thank you all...
7th October 2010, 10:00 PM

this forum has created lots of interests towards my studies and career. Has helped me to know the best of my field biochemistry
8th October 2010, 02:29 PM
yogeshwarr

all member of the forum do care of their self and other member of the forum so any thing you want to ask your friend don't hesitate, please ask and you will get a quick and better post from them so it really help you to get over difficult situation.

and one thing we are here for you.......
8th October 2010, 03:19 PM
Sanjiv sharma

Dear sir
this forum is such a mindblowing and inspirational.I join this forum on 26 oct.2010.Till then and and now i become a great fan of it.this forum teach me that how to go ahead and gave me the true feeling to help others with my knowledge.the scholarship system in this forum is excellent because one allways found ready to deliever his best for others &his ranking.I am finding lot of changes in myself due to this forum.
thanks
9th October 2010, 04:41 PM
Saikiran M

Smile Re: Need some suggestions here

Quote:
Originally Posted by faiyaz View Post
Well dear, you are leading fine.

Just be honest, behave sincere and post answers to help others/selfishlessly niether for scholarship nor with a thought of earning reputation (Just be simple and gentle) thats all.

Regards
~Faiyaz~
hahaha...

faiyaz bhai, honesty, sincerity, concentration and hard work are the only weapons i have...
Indeed are which made me succeed in my life till date...

Yet i am thankful to you for it.. it gave me a more closer view of the forum...

Now i will try to adopt simplicity and gentleness in my life...
lets see how they could help me get a better man...

Warm Regards,
10th October 2010, 11:37 AM
Sanjiv sharma

This forum has indeed changed me and my life style . I feel pleasure in answering others questions . I do consult books , newspapers and my friends particularly from the field for which the question is asked . Moreover this forum has made me to some extent energetic as it has scope for brain storming and a bit of creativity . The most important motivating factor me getting prize and leading others makes life interesting. This platform of competition is indeed capable of appreciation

This forum is very wonderful because it provide money as well as knowledge to us for our future competitions. it has changed my life and life style since from i join this forum . it is sensational and mind blowing . i love this forum
18th October 2010, 03:57 PM
koli

I am very new to this forum and has only 4 or 5 posts...
but now i am getting addicted to this forum..
because i feel a pleasure by answering others questions and now i can also see a competitive side of myself which i did not even realize before..
thank you forum!
20th October 2010, 10:37 AM
yogeshwarr

this forum is very helpful and new friends tell us how to study and how to collect materials,such book,sample paper etc.. because guidance is very important in everybody's life.
20th October 2010, 07:50 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Hi friend , I really liked your post. even now i feel good to share my knowledge by replying to the queries of students. Instead of watching t.v. or gossiping , we can use our free time to help others.
Truthly , it is a very nice effort by the administrator.
20th October 2010, 11:57 PM
bikenindia

Hi,
First of all, I would like to appreciate you for posting this topic for discussion.
I should say my life has change so much. I am a final year student in ECE, so I am quite worried about my carrier after the degree. So I was trying to gather information about carrier and finally i found this forum. This forum is really wonderful and I got all kinds of information what I want. Before I used to waste time a lot, but after joining this forum I feel like visiting this page and wanted to join the discussion which makes me aware about the happenings in world. It enrich my knowledge and it really helps me a lot. I want to thank the administrator for motivating and encouraging the students. I wish a great future.
Thank you.
21st October 2010, 11:24 PM
Saikiran M

Cool ::How This Forum Changed My Life 2::

Hello Everyone!
@MASK here..

When online jobs comes my way, the only thing i think is "It might be a scam".
The same happened when i came across this forum..

I made a study on this forum. I have reviewed the forum, Sms channel, website..
and got an impression..."Lets give it a try" and as ever it was my sincere try..!

>>>Result<<<
I won scholarships & some friends(faiyaz, admin, support, ForumModerator) here....
It was fun working here.. it gave me some satisfaction too...

So, i was less worried about money...

But Today(21/10/10), I was suprised to find a check in my mailbox when i was home...

hurrah! i got check of Rs. 1100/- for my precious time spent here...
It made me feel very happy!! It made me feel good!!

I just thought to share it with everyone here... so i did.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
@Admin:
Thank you for caring for my time, for not being a scam!! & for being my friend
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks E&C Foum.
22nd October 2010, 01:17 PM
jayajotwani

It feels gr8 to answer peoples queries and solving their problems. I never knew this positive side of mine.
23rd October 2010, 12:15 PM
poplu13
Senior Member+

This forum has brought about a drastic change in me...The most important of all is that my typing speed,secondly in holidays I dont get bored...and at the end of the day I am always satisfied that today I have helped many people...

Thanks
23rd October 2010, 08:08 PM
poplu13
Senior Member+

This forum has also encouraged my friends to join and help others..I have invited them...They are also happy with the forum rules...with this I have increased my PR(public relationship)..Now I have started to know about different career opportunities...And really I was amazed to see so many students opting for careers in Defence and other streams rather than being a doctor or engineer...
24th October 2010, 12:41 AM
nitin.kajla

Smile Re: ::How This Forum Changed My Life::

hi guys, I just joined in last 30 minutes and what i see this is destination for me.exilent work by admin.thank u all for making a right plateform for anyone which like improvement.
thank u all.
24th October 2010, 01:16 AM
siddharthkathuria

aaammm...what to say?
i have participated once in this....and i got 650Rs.
it felt great.....now i will be regular and my next aim will be TAFP...
good to see all the comments!!
26th October 2010, 09:42 PM
rahul katare

Thumbs up Re: ::How This Forum Changed My Life::

Quote:
Before being a part of this Forum, my life was very normal. Working, Eating, Sleeping etc. all round the clock means 24 hrs of life/day. It was in this life that I have dedicated 2-3 hrs every day for pursuing one of my hobbies i.e.: Reading 3 different types of News Papers along with 2 Career & Educational Journals/magazine in weekends.

Eventually this hobby becomes my passion and transformed in a Talent in due course of time. Now I have started searching for a platform where I can Nurture my Talent. Fortunately one day I received an E-mail from “Education and Career Forum” which was nothing but the announcement of the Scholarship. I thought it was just a Spam and kept it aside. But don’t know why on 16th November 2009 I registered in the Forum and start the competition. On 31st Nov. result are announced where I stood 1st. The competition faced by runner-ups, sharpening of my skills, words of thanks from asker, words of appreciation from Admin, support of my Forum Friends etc. All these doesn’t allow me to leave the Forum as a result I keep achieving not only in this Forum but also in real life.

I got a platform for nurturing my Talent and being promoted in Forum, increase in stipend, Improvement in English speaking to a large extent, Development of my Problem “Crunching” Capability, Quick decision making, Time management skills all these I have achieved being a part of this Forum and still Achieving…

From professional point of view, being a part of this Forum after 6 months + experience as a Career & Educational Consultant attracted best jobs in the field for me. I start getting offer like- Merit Track offered me a part time job for being a Authorized University Representative for SMU in all India level. Student Solutions (very newly founded) offered me a Full time Education & Career Consultant job, CRP offered me Head Invigilator job and many more…….But being a student its not possible for me to except all these opportunity but how can I leave this Forum which make me where I am Today.

This was a brief account for how this Forum has effected and changed my life.

I Believe……

That our Decisions and Circumstances Influences who we are………!

But we are also responsible for who we become.

Regards,

~~Faiyaz~~
this form has really changed my life
actually through this form my knowledge has enhanced too much
thank you
28th October 2010, 05:23 AM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

i was unknown to this forum and i was useless internet user. but certainly i come to know about this fellowship program. now i am a changed person. through it you can get knowledge about your career. apart from this you can also win scholarship which add extra in discussion.
1st November 2010, 11:24 AM
nikhilmi
Senior Member++++

First of i would like to thank everyone,Admin,Moderators,Forum members and the
query askers.
Winning this scholarship is no mere achievement for me,it means alot,lots to me.
I first came to know about this forum when i was searching for some Automation courses and then i joined in this FORUM.

The great thing started when i participated in the scholarship of(1st oct-15 oct), though i was not among the winners.But it helped to great extent,i came to know about various things which i was not aware of.

Then came this day where i have stood in first position(15oct to 31oct),i cannot express how delighted iam.It has helped me to gain self-confidence,i have learnt many things from it in this small time and iam looking forward to it.
One big thing it has done to me is that it has given me platform to work on my interests in writing,(which iam very fond of) and helping others which is a privilege to me.
THANK YOU EDUCATION FORUM.
1st November 2010, 08:37 PM
sonalisharma010

yes the forum changed my life because this is help me to increase my knowledge in different field. this is helpful for all those student who want to do some thing in their life, "SOME THING DIFFERENT & ACHIEVE KNOWLEDGE" and i m also these type of student who is always want to share & achieve knowledge.

thanks for this forum to help me & my all friends who r join u & enjoy a very good oppotunity.
3rd November 2010, 09:13 AM
tirthak04

yours is a good example to showcase how i've been feeling since i've started using this forum. atleast i can now keep up with the "one good deed a day" deal that the bible prescribed for us !
5th November 2010, 08:14 AM
ashwani avasthi

Post Re: ::How This Forum Changed My Life::

With out any It is very useful to all members.It is a good path of knowledge plus career.I think that a new door will open in the directions of career and knowledge. Thank You.
6th November 2010, 05:26 PM
chandana Reddy

hi...
this is one of the useful forum for everyone...this forum gives knowledge of what is happening around the world ...it helps in knowing various opportunities in the field of education... and it mainly helps in communicating with the people and share your thoughts and ideas...thank you people
10th November 2010, 04:41 PM
Sanjiv sharma

Well,according my opinion this is an outstanding and awesome forum. One can't calculate the goodness of this forum in words. this forum has changed my life furiously. It is such an interesting and amazing forum. I always given first preference to it on net. When i answering the questions with my capability and intelligence then i becomes very happy and feels peace and prosperity in myself. I also remains ahead for telling my nears and dears about this forum and insist them to join it for accumulating knowledge and earning money as well. I once again wants to says that it is a miraculous and amazing forum and one can know it goodness only after joining it.
with warm wishes
12th November 2010, 06:50 PM
nillu
Senior Member+

This forum has really changed the life of many and will do the same in coming years too.
Its really amaging to know that praveen got the call from IIPM only through this forum, SUshant, James and others got TAFP and others who are in the list of top 20 get a pocket money for their sincere effort which they cary out.
Its really goo.
This forum changes th elife of the members who came here for satisfying their querries as the suggestions help them to take right decision.
For me this forum has worked as platform to get some pocket money and sincerly help others who are confused as I used to be in my study days and could not take right decison due to lack of proper guidance.
Ater joining this forum my knowledge about other field also increased as I need to study before answering any querry.
Now I have good knowledge to guide anybody regarding any field.
It boosts up my confidence
14th November 2010, 11:30 AM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Hiiiii i am new to this forum can anybody tell me any suggestion and about your scholarship experience like how many days did you get after you amount and how was your experience and all ............
16th November 2010, 02:59 PM
lakveldi

When i think about wats next to do after +2 .this entrance-exam.net gave lot of idea to me .Now also iam searching idea from this site for future
16th November 2010, 07:56 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Today is the 1st Anniversary of the "Forum" no doubt that credit is for everyone, Admin, Moderators, Forum Staffs, Members, Questioners and the whole team behide this Forum.

Apart from Forum's Anniversary, as I had also joined this site on 16.11.09 I am feeling Great to say that I have also completed my 1 year at this Forum.

So, its double happiness for me.

~Faiyaz~
16th November 2010, 10:27 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

i am new to this forum
and found its really nice
forum is giving and boosting yougestors to give or post valid and best answers than others,
its like compitions of not getting only money but also makes person more knowledgable

i like it

best of luck admin
17th November 2010, 02:34 PM
megha ram singh

hello.., congrats to all the winners. and I am not fully aware with this forum so please let me know something more about this forum and benefits of joining this..thank you..
17th November 2010, 04:44 PM
Ila gandhi

Simply i just want to say that this forum is regarding our life only. we are doing our daily activities including some masti and all so like this only this forum will help us to develop our knowledge and also develope our curiosity to sort out other's problem.

Here we are getting proper platform to show our talent.Here you can easily improve your English,you can make out any type of decisions quickly, come to about the time management etc
19th November 2010, 12:37 PM
Sanjiv sharma

As i am becoming senior and knowing more about this forum, my love for this forum is touching the sky. I am giving my 5 to 8 hours to forum daily for helping others and increasing knowledge in english and also for winning scholarship. One can't imagine to leave this forum, it is such an inspirational,knowledgeable and sensational forum. I am a great and mad fan of it
with love
21st November 2010, 09:44 PM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up How This Forum Changed My Life

I am hopeful about this forum,and i am also a compititor.
I am a teacher,i can help some of my students with this forum,and also i can increse my knowledge and english vocabulary with the help of this forum.
So , i think this forum is very helpful for increse my personality and my knowledge level...
23rd November 2010, 04:12 PM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Hey Thanks Dear..........!

It is one of the best wishing I have ever recieved here.

Regards
~Faiyaz~
Congrats friend...
Wise you all the best for future...
28th November 2010, 02:27 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by praveen gola View Post
well if you really wants to know the truth-
FORUM creates a GAP between my personal life.IN the night ,i work on the forum & my HUSBAND sleeps a sound sleep.
And in the morning ,I tells HIM not about the NEWS but My hottest news is only one-
HOW MUCH POINTS I SECURED IN THE LAST NIGHT
isnt so funny?
gola mam,

i must tell you are getting addicted with this forum.
don't let your self so,

nahi toh you have to listen scoldings from your husband,

ha ha ha ha ha :-D

yeah its true its funny enough.
29th November 2010, 12:49 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Question Re: ::How This Forum Changed My Life::

gola mam,

i must tell you are getting addicted with this forum.
don't let your self so,

nahi toh you have to listen one scoldings from your husband,

ha ha ha ha ha :-D

yeah its true its funny enough.

WELL DEEP,
Addiction of cigrette- GOOD
Addiction of liquiors- GOOD
Addiction of women- GOOD
AND REMEMBER-
Addiction of FORUM- NOT ONLY GOOD,
BUT BETTER,
BUT BEST!!!!!!!!!
And for your kind information-
My HUSBAND daily scolds me for this not only in the morning,but on the whole day BUT
To help some needy students is much better to addict with any other Luxuries.
Yeah its true its funny enough & I appreciate for your ha ha ha ha ha...........
Its not your fault but its true that A KIND DEED IS ALWAYS COMMENTED
BY THE PERSON LIKE YOU !!!!!!!!!!!
29th November 2010, 08:46 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

sir,
this career has brought tremendous changes in my life. Before iam a member of this group, most of the time i will spend most of time with social networking sites and online chatting with friends.

But now iam being able to guide the so many students who are in confusion about their career. I am proud about my job because through this iam gaining the knowledge and at the same time iam using it in the right way to suggest other people by sharing with them.
30th November 2010, 11:54 AM
jits
Senior Member++++

All i need to tell is that i have a learned a lot by joining this forum.

I have even developed my English and the best part is that i feel good that I am helping members who ask the questions.I really feel good by joining this forum.
30th November 2010, 11:38 PM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by amannauti View Post
Its really very nice to read all of the reply......... I am new to this forum, but as I start reading all of the post I feel that I have taken the right decision of being a part of this forum.
I wish that I will provide full support from my side to this forum and all the group members as well as I am gonna to have great support from every one............ :-)
Dear friend...
Thanks for joining,You can read the threads and also post your own view about the given topic,for answering those questions you get some points those are helpful for winning a scholarship...
20 people get an opportunity of scholarship in a half month,and 5 people get a valueable certificate...
30th November 2010, 11:55 PM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by docshakti View Post
well i wanna tell that iam very new to this forum but iam very much excited about it.in very short time i felt some changes in my life.apart of my routine works i have started spending my time in increasing my knowledge n even spreading my knowledge to others while working on this site.my writing skill,my language is improving day by day which is very important in this competitive world.so iam feeling great changes in my life.so i would thank u a lot for this improvement.
Dear friend...
you can also join in our Scholarship program...
20 people are selected in a month for this scholarship and 5 plople get a valueable certificate...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saikiran M View Post
Dear Faiyaz Bhai,

Dont warry friend...
Just post your own view about the given topic,Quality answer, To the point answer and also Right informations...

Help all of those new members, unregister members and junior member,because now you are asenior member of this forum...

Quote:
Originally Posted by anisam1987 View Post
i have joined this forum on 1st october. and i find it very interesting as it deals with studies and career.
my knowledge about many feilds have increased due to this forum.

ANWESHA
Thank you for joining there...
Post your valueable answer and earn points...
And also you can join our scholarship programme,20 people get this opportunity in a month those are earn some money as well as top 5 people get a valueable certificate...

So post your answer regularly...

[SIZE=1]---------- Post added at 11:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 PM ----------[/SIZE]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickers View Post
Hello,
Really it was inspiration for all my friend in this forum. Having new fulfillment of life being the part of this forum. It was really a great forum i ever seen.
thank you!!!!!
Thank you...
Just post your valueable anwer those are very effective for our forum...

[SIZE=1]---------- Post added at 11:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:42 PM ----------[/SIZE]

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvnareshsunrise View Post
sir,
this career has brought tremendous changes in my life. Before iam a member of this group, most of the time i will spend most of time with social networking sites and online chatting with friends.

But now iam being able to guide the so many students who are in confusion about their career. I am proud about my job because through this iam gaining the knowledge and at the same time iam using it in the right way to suggest other people by sharing with them.
This is a public forum related to education,it is like a social help...
please post your valueable answer...
Thank you...

[SIZE=1]---------- Post added at 11:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 PM ----------[/SIZE]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanjiv sharma View Post
As i am becoming senior and knowing more about this forum, my love for this forum is touching the sky. I am giving my 5 to 8 hours to forum daily for helping others and increasing knowledge in english and also for winning scholarship. One can't imagine to leave this forum, it is such an inspirational,knowledgeable and sensational forum. I am a great and mad fan of it
with love
Congrats for your promotion,We need more effective answer from you...
Please post your answer...

[SIZE=1]---------- Post added at 11:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 PM ----------[/SIZE]

Quote:
Originally Posted by amannauti View Post
Its really very nice to read all of the reply......... I am new to this forum, but as I start reading all of the post I feel that I have taken the right decision of being a part of this forum.
I wish that I will provide full support from my side to this forum and all the group members as well as I am gonna to have great support from every one............ :-)
Dear friend...
Thanks for joining,You can read the threads and also post your own view about the given topic,for answering those questions you get some points those are helpful for winning a scholarship...
20 people get an opportunity of scholarship in a half month,and 5 people get a valueable certificate...

[SIZE=1]---------- Post added at 11:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 PM ----------[/SIZE]

Quote:
Originally Posted by yogeshwarr View Post
this forum is very helpful and new friends tell us how to study and how to collect materials,such book,sample paper etc.. because guidance is very important in everybody's life.
Yes,friend this forum is only related to education and carrer,here you get any type of help related to education...
Follow it ...
30th November 2010, 11:58 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Before being a part of this Forum, my life was very normal. Working, Eating, Sleeping etc. all round the clock means 24 hrs of life/day. It was in this life that I have dedicated 2-3 hrs every day for pursuing one of my hobbies i.e.: Reading 3 different types of News Papers along with 2 Career & Educational Journals/magazine in weekends.

Eventually this hobby becomes my passion and transformed in a Talent in due course of time. Now I have started searching for a platform where I can Nurture my Talent. Fortunately one day I received an E-mail from “Education and Career Forum” which was nothing but the announcement of the Scholarship. I thought it was just a Spam and kept it aside. But don’t know why on 16th November 2009 I registered in the Forum and start the competition. On 31st Nov. result are announced where I stood 1st. The competition faced by runner-ups, sharpening of my skills, words of thanks from asker, words of appreciation from Admin, support of my Forum Friends etc. All these doesn’t allow me to leave the Forum as a result I keep achieving not only in this Forum but also in real life.

I got a platform for nurturing my Talent and being promoted in Forum, increase in stipend, Improvement in English speaking to a large extent, Development of my Problem “Crunching” Capability, Quick decision making, Time management skills all these I have achieved being a part of this Forum and still Achieving…

From professional point of view, being a part of this Forum after 6 months + experience as a Career & Educational Consultant attracted best jobs in the field for me. I start getting offer like- Merit Track offered me a part time job for being a Authorized University Representative for SMU in all India level. Student Solutions (very newly founded) offered me a Full time Education & Career Consultant job, CRP offered me Head Invigilator job and many more…….But being a student its not possible for me to except all these opportunity but how can I leave this Forum which make me where I am Today.

This was a brief account for how this Forum has effected and changed my life.

I Believe……

That our Decisions and Circumstances Influences who we are………!

But we are also responsible for who we become.

Regards,

~~Faiyaz~~
faiyaz
how be a part of TAFP

and i swear i will give my best being a tafp member
1st December 2010, 11:34 AM
muthal abhishek rajabhau

yes the forum is best, as i m not understanding that how to go with it but when i mail to sahil sir he says to go with the link. as today i have a satisfaction that i can take help and also help the needy persons...
THANKS SIR!!!
also thanks to faiyaz sir for the quality of answers as i think over his answers!!!
1st December 2010, 04:56 PM
lohith.s

ok than having a good time with forum education finds good ha..than you may be going to get nice money .ya ! it changes your life right..
1st December 2010, 05:35 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

YES DEFINATELY !

This site is change my life. With the help of this fourm, i got lots of knowledge.

When, i am not a part of this fourm, my life was simple, and i am waste my time in playing. When, i have got this site name " with the help of my brother " after that my life was really changed and i spend time in this sites and i will get lots of knowledge.

Before joining this site, my english was poor, But today, i was little bit improved.

So, Thanks for Sahil Sir, who select me as a TAFP memeber and i always try to give our best. I know that, i am not so much talented, but i will little bit improved only with the help of this fourm.

This site is really Outstanding, I am not express my view on words. Its really Awesome site, and This site acheive a good position Instantly.

Thanks for participants, and Great thanks for "FAIYAZ".

I feel great, because i am a member of this site.

Thank You

Sahil Sir.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?