15th January 2011, 11:51 AM
cutiepie.sakshi
Junior Member+

Default Re: ::How This Forum Changed My Life::

This forum is a great help to everyone. We really receive great help when our questions are answered. The scholarship scheme is really an appreciable one. It inspires us to write more and more helpful answers. It improves our writing skills to a great extent. Also, the Polls are a great means to enhance andnurture our debating skills. Thanks a lotfor this wonderful site.
16th January 2011, 11:25 AM
sumit1212

Hi
Now this is very clear and helpfull for everybudy.

becoz of this forum i got some knowledge about the country . these forums help many people to increase their skills in different levels.
16th January 2011, 12:18 PM
srujanap

hiiii........
After reading all the posts by all I am happy that I registered in this forum.....This forum is really helpful for the students to get all the details what ever they want........ I'm thank ful to the admin for starting this.

thank you
17th January 2011, 02:46 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

even though this is just a website ...but this form is working like a NGO... I heartly appreciate the effort of Administrator
This form is also a good way to time pass.
17th January 2011, 08:31 PM
kausy

Red face How This Forum Changed My Life::

hai dr friend u have presented how this forum changed your life
but i want to share how this forum will change my life
friend i am doing MBA final year now
i joined this forum on 16th Jan 2011 only
i am doing this MBA through educational loan only

i am sure that i will be benefited through this forum because i hope i will get that scholarship surely

i want to thank for them who provided an wonderful opportunity to earn while my studies

with
warm regards
kausy
18th January 2011, 07:53 AM
Harshita21

Their are many people who inspires us in our daily life but I can never think of a forum that inspires me to do things better.

This forum bring a drastic change in me.

1.The most important is self confidence & to quickly give an answer to a query.

2. No doubt some english skill has been improved

3. My knowledge level also increased at studies & regarding carrer.

4. I can feel the competition & how to compete & deal with competition

5. Except social networking their are lot of things which we can do like " earn while learn"
this quote is fit for this forum

6. Off his bring smile on my face when I saw my first income . I can't show that happiness in simple words
18th January 2011, 11:08 AM
babrubhan.sahu007

Hi
This is my first attempt in this scholarship. It is help me for improve my knowledge, english writting etc. it is very intresting to achieve the scholarship on line n earning the money by their knowledge.

Thanx
18th January 2011, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

Please type your question or comment here and then click Submit.
20th January 2011, 07:29 PM
er.varunchawla

Hello, I am Varun

I really thanks to this website because this provides a target to me to achieve the best.

Also, I get updated because of surfing on the internet also it boosts my confidence level and i am leaning English to write fast in a confident manner.

All because after filling this fourm...

Thank You.....
20th January 2011, 07:41 PM
pradha7

ell if you really wants to know the truth-
FORUM creates a GAP between my personal life.IN the night ,i work on the forum & my HUSBAND sleeps a sound sleep.
And in the morning ,I tells HIM not about the NEWS but My hottest news is only one-
HOW MUCH POINTS I SECURED IN THE LAST NIGHT
isnt so funny?

Read more here: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/how-forum-changed-my-life-36004.html#ixzz1BaJYprab
21st January 2011, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

Wow, this is so awesome :)
21st January 2011, 08:45 PM
sambrita

yes its funny and crazy how ppl are so into this forum nice work keep posting.
23rd January 2011, 11:20 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Sometimes I feel that FORUM is like my previous memories of school or college life as in this FORUM ,I found-
1. MEMBERS- All are like my school & college FRIENDS with whom I can daily interact, can give suggestions,can tease them by passing comments on them & sometimes A relation of LOVE AFFAIR with the one who is very close to me.
2. MODERATORS- All are like my TEACHERS who checked my copies,give me warning not to copy,and give me the marks in the form of points.
3. SUPPORT- He acts like a VICE-PRINCIPAL as whenever I was wrong,He holds my hand,suggest to follow the guidelines,Make me calm ,provides the tips to get success in the FORUM.
4. TAFP MEMBERS- They are the STUDENT UNION of this Forum.We can share our views with them,ask for the suggestions & they are our real Guides sometimes.
5. ADMINISTRATOR- The highest and reputed authority of the school just like the PRINCIPAL who declares the result,cares about the reputation of every member, provides a fair judgement,boost up the morale of their members by giving them consolation Prizes & Provide the TAGS to their members.
A nice FORUM with a NICE feeling of SCHOOL & cOLLEGE days.That's why I LOVE IT.
23rd January 2011, 08:11 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

A few things which i have gained from this forum is that
My typing speed has improved significantly,
I have become updated about so many courses,
My view about social working has changed now.
28th January 2011, 08:14 PM
manyas

Wink Re: ::How This Forum Changed My Life::

you are actually ryt dude!!!

this forum iz just soooooo amazing!!

i feel soo delighted to b a part of this forum!!
this forum has actually changed my attitude towards education...

earlier i used to think.."BAH!! these studeies.HELL"!!.....but now!!!!!!

you must b imagining whatz ol dese symbolz!!! "lol",,,

i am actually outta words to describe this forum!!
i am so grateful to "entrance-exam.net" that it gave me a chance 2 try and help others...and infact we also get benefitted by this,,,
i feel sooo much more confident now...i can say now that i actually have an idea about almost all educational courses etc...seriously!!!!

ahh!!juz luv this f0rum!!
thank you for all the support!!

REGARDS:
Manya Sethi
^_^
1st February 2011, 12:37 AM
khanddn
Senior Member+

I really thank the day when i received the mail from "Education and Career Forum". As a result today i am a member of this forum and today (1 Feb 20011) itself i am in the list of winners of scholarships.this is all due to the Appreciation of ,Moderator ,Administrator & All the Members of this forum.

This Forum has so many Advantages like
It develops my Typing speed,English communication,General Awareness.
It also develops how to think different from others in every manner.

I am Really thankful to all the concern persons to this forum..

Thanks
1st February 2011, 01:12 AM
SupritShestha

well friends i used to wonder what my roommate used to do all the time in front of the laptop and answer some silly questions...but now i realize that he was great and i was fool wasting my time around chatting and in front of the idiot box....but now i feel great that i finally became the newest member of this wonderful forum which not only is great platform to help others but also help me grow my knowledge also get some valuable pocket money...
thanks to forum...looking forward to have a great time here....
1st February 2011, 09:34 AM
juvekar.deepesh

Smile Re: ::How This Forum Changed My Life::

Hi.... I am Deepesh. A student of Diploma in Electronics. I am studying in 3rd year. I am from VJTI.
I was living in small town named Dapoli. When i completed my 10th std. from Dapoli, I had scored 92.15%. I was seeking for a good education which was not available at Dapoli. And one day I came to know about this forum. EDUCATION AND CAREER FORUM. iT HAS CHANGED MY WHOLE LIFE AND BECAUSE OF THIS FORUM, I AM STUDYING IN A GREAT COLLEGE LIKE VJTI.
Thank You to the group members who made this forum a great platform.

Regards,
Deepesh.
1st February 2011, 10:38 AM
tania19

i think thise is the best way to improve my skill and typing speed and also improve my knolage about carrier.
1st February 2011, 10:56 AM
soundofphysiks

hii, i have joined just now, it is looking really inspiring,
1st February 2011, 12:19 PM
sanjay_2011

it has improved my English writing skills and i have also came to know about many things related to career.

hope for best results in future.
2nd February 2011, 12:27 AM
swati biswas

I am new to this forum, have joined it today only but in this 6 to 7 hrs only I can feel its pull. This forum has an "aura" of itself which is continuously attracting me towards itself and forcing me to post more and more comments with each hour passing by. I really do not have any idea about future but yes one thing is for sure that this forum will definitely become a part of my daily curriculum and will utilize it to reveal my weaknesses and turn them into my strengths along with sharing my knowledge with all my friends.
Thanking you all in anticipation.
Regards
Swati Biswas
2nd February 2011, 08:16 PM
kartik maharshi

But i want to know where are the questions which are to be answered for scholarship?????
3rd February 2011, 09:16 AM
jayasuryak

Quote:
Originally Posted by faiyaz View Post
Before being a part of this Forum, my life was very normal. Working, Eating, Sleeping etc. all round the clock means 24 hrs of life/day. It was in this life that I have dedicated 2-3 hrs every day for pursuing one of my hobbies i.e.: Reading 3 different types of News Papers along with 2 Career & Educational Journals/magazine in weekends.

Eventually this hobby becomes my passion and transformed in a Talent in due course of time. Now I have started searching for a platform where I can Nurture my Talent. Fortunately one day I received an E-mail from “Education and Career Forum” which was nothing but the announcement of the Scholarship. I thought it was just a Spam and kept it aside. But don’t know why on 16th November 2009 I registered in the Forum and start the competition. On 31st Nov. result are announced where I stood 1st. The competition faced by runner-ups, sharpening of my skills, words of thanks from asker, words of appreciation from Admin, support of my Forum Friends etc. All these doesn’t allow me to leave the Forum as a result I keep achieving not only in this Forum but also in real life.

I got a platform for nurturing my Talent and being promoted in Forum, increase in stipend, Improvement in English speaking to a large extent, Development of my Problem “Crunching” Capability, Quick decision making, Time management skills all these I have achieved being a part of this Forum and still Achieving…

From professional point of view, being a part of this Forum after 6 months + experience as a Career & Educational Consultant attracted best jobs in the field for me. I start getting offer like- Merit Track offered me a part time job for being a Authorized University Representative for SMU in all India level. Student Solutions (very newly founded) offered me a Full time Education & Career Consultant job, CRP offered me Head Invigilator job and many more…….But being a student its not possible for me to except all these opportunity but how can I leave this Forum which make me where I am Today.

This was a brief account for how this Forum has effected and changed my life.

I Believe……

That our Decisions and Circumstances Influences who we are………!

But we are also responsible for who we become.

Regards,

~~Faiyaz~~
hi ,
Nice to see your message,as i am new to this forum..its inspirational and very helpfull to everyone and would like to be like you in a month or two's time.hope everything goes well for me .and thanks for your positive vibe spreading to the people around you in this forum..im just a normal guy as everyone in the beginning to this forum, and also got to nurture few habits to improve myself in few aspects..Thanks..

regards,

jayasurya.
3rd February 2011, 09:57 AM
SupritShestha

Quote:
Before being a part of this Forum, my life was very normal. Working, Eating, Sleeping etc. all round the clock means 24 hrs of life/day. It was in this life that I have dedicated 2-3 hrs every day for pursuing one of my hobbies i.e.: Reading 3 different types of News Papers along with 2 Career & Educational Journals/magazine in weekends.

Eventually this hobby becomes my passion and transformed in a Talent in due course of time. Now I have started searching for a platform where I can Nurture my Talent. Fortunately one day I received an E-mail from “Education and Career Forum” which was nothing but the announcement of the Scholarship. I thought it was just a Spam and kept it aside. But don’t know why on 16th November 2009 I registered in the Forum and start the competition. On 31st Nov. result are announced where I stood 1st. The competition faced by runner-ups, sharpening of my skills, words of thanks from asker, words of appreciation from Admin, support of my Forum Friends etc. All these doesn’t allow me to leave the Forum as a result I keep achieving not only in this Forum but also in real life.

I got a platform for nurturing my Talent and being promoted in Forum, increase in stipend, Improvement in English speaking to a large extent, Development of my Problem “Crunching” Capability, Quick decision making, Time management skills all these I have achieved being a part of this Forum and still Achieving…

From professional point of view, being a part of this Forum after 6 months + experience as a Career & Educational Consultant attracted best jobs in the field for me. I start getting offer like- Merit Track offered me a part time job for being a Authorized University Representative for SMU in all India level. Student Solutions (very newly founded) offered me a Full time Education & Career Consultant job, CRP offered me Head Invigilator job and many more…….But being a student its not possible for me to except all these opportunity but how can I leave this Forum which make me where I am Today.

I Believe……

Regards,

~~Faiyaz~~
its great to about to know about your story...we get motivated more to be in this forum...
4th February 2011, 01:34 PM
eXeSoul

Thats very nice mate :-)
4th February 2011, 07:31 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by kartik maharshi View Post
But i want to know where are the questions which are to be answered for scholarship?????
To win the scholarship, you need to answer the questions in General Discussion Section regarding Education and Career. I am giving you the link, there you will find a thousands of threads, regarding various Career & Education related topics. You can answer as many questions as you want. But see that you don't violate any guideline, give answers in a proper way, with true and full details.
Here is the link http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/

5th February 2011, 09:09 AM
Sujay Gawas

I AM NEW TO THIS FORUM AND AFTER READING THE ABOVE POSTS I THINK IT IS GOING TO BE A GREAT EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE GETTING SESSION FOR ME TILL I AM ON THIS FORUM

thank you
5th February 2011, 11:16 AM
bhag

by loging in this forum i get a chance of developing knowledge how to deal the problems of others
5th February 2011, 11:26 PM
nikhilpatidar

]hii yeah obviously this forum was the best plat form for all the youngsters who have internet knowledge.... on june 12th i received this career mail i thought it wil about some forward from any of the jobs.com then i kept it as then on june 17th i saw an registered i tout its sum ting like jobs searching website but wen i read all the ma seniors guideness i got to know that this forum has all facilities and helping creation for youngsters..this forum made me work fast and concentration power was increased through this and i started knowing many information's which i have never heard and it made me understand what are our responsibilities in future and lots more thanks to the admin mr sahil for opening this website to make a way for the people who needed some support to come out of their dark lifez......nikhil
[/QUOTE]
6th February 2011, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

i want know when is indian bank po exam result wil annouced
8th February 2011, 02:23 PM
shilpa.trivedi

hello...friends...
i am very happy to join this forum...
because this forum is going the plat form where we can express our ideas to other which might be helpful to anyone ..........
from the depth of my heart i would like to thank the member of the forum who provide us the great opportunity to express our intellectual views to other people .....
and it also increase the confidence level to answer a question...
thank you very much sir..
9th February 2011, 10:40 PM
bsbalali92

I feel good by helping others,so i can change my life by helping others.
10th February 2011, 08:58 PM
sathya chandra

hello friend,
this forum provides a platform where we people share the knowledge what we have & it helps the students who clears his/her doubts. but it really gives immense pleasure for me, because i am helping others by posting reply..
14th February 2011, 11:49 AM
guruzoot

This forum is a great help to everyone. We really receive great help when our questions are answered. The scholarship scheme is really an appreciable one. It inspires us to write more and more helpful answers. It improves our writing skills to a great extent. Also, the Polls are a great means to enhance andnurture our debating skills. Thanks a lotfor this wonderful site.
14th February 2011, 04:37 PM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

this forum is really great my writing power ,understanding power and learn so many things that's why this is a part of my life.
there is so many things to learn i give it to so much time because this is a also path of my life.
14th February 2011, 09:39 PM
gadhiyasavan

Really Its good First register and experience your self///
15th February 2011, 08:42 AM
shilpa.trivedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutiepie.sakshi View Post
this forum also increase the type speed ,vocabulary, discussion , debating confidence ,removes our short forms
15th February 2011, 12:19 PM
manyas

hello Sir/Madam,,,,,,,

i am soooooo obliged to say that this forum not only provides scholarships but it also.....helps develop or knowledge about the subject and course which are other than our particular subjects.......!!!!!

I can now proudly say that now i have kind of attained a lot of knowledge.......just because of this forum........!!!!!!!!! love yew!!!!! :P

ThaNK YOu

REgARds:
MaNya SethI
^_^
15th February 2011, 08:05 PM
salonimhjn

Quote:

I Believe……

Regards,

~~Faiyaz~~
heii..m new to this forum..jus joined today,,after reading ur post m gtng sum wht of u knw a kinda of encouraging feeling..hope it works well for mee too..
15th February 2011, 10:07 PM
srinivas72
Junior Member+

Default Re: :How This Forum has changed My Life:

Quote:
Originally Posted by August View Post
dear friend

i read carefully what u have written. that was really very inspiring for us who is with FORUM .

like u it has also helped others in many way.

before working with this forum i was also spending my time without any work.

it has improved my English writing skills and i have also came to know about many things related to career.

hope for best results in future.
i got it
16th February 2011, 09:33 AM
amiepriyanka

i really exited to answer these quations for a good cause.i not wasting my time i just spending my time to good questions.its really helpfull forum to me
16th February 2011, 09:43 AM
amiepriyanka

its really good one to get good knowlege.i think im not wasting my time for this.thank u
16th February 2011, 09:50 AM
rummy0409

Thumbs down Re: ::How This Forum Changed My Life::

Quote:
Originally Posted by amannauti View Post
Its really very nice to read all of the reply......... I am new to this forum, but as I start reading all of the post I feel that I have taken the right decision of being a part of this forum.
I wish that I will provide full support from my side to this forum and all the group members as well as I am gonna to have great support from every one............ :-)
it will improve your skills and it will also give financial support and certificate
16th February 2011, 10:23 AM
srinivas72
Junior Member+

This is forum is very helpful to everyone who has doubts about study.And take a good suggestions to the people
16th February 2011, 10:35 AM
Saikiran M

Quote:
Originally Posted by manyas View Post
hello Sir/Madam,,,,,,,

i am soooooo obliged to say that this forum not only provides scholarships but it also.....helps develop or knowledge about the subject and course which are other than our particular subjects.......!!!!!

I can now proudly say that now i have kind of attained a lot of knowledge.......just because of this forum........!!!!!!!!! love yew!!!!! :P
^_^
Thats what our motto is.. Help to get helped !
Dont ever follow money, follow the knowledge.(thats small gyanvani from my experience.. ;P)
never lose yourself, keep going......!

""Dont Forget to follow the Guidelines""

Quote:
Originally Posted by shilpa.trivedi View Post
this forum also increase the type speed ,vocabulary, discussion , debating confidence ,removes our short forms
Dear Shilpa,
We are happy to know that you are improving.. Your answers are helpful But...
They are very small and lacking complete information.
If you don't mind i would like to give few suggestions to you..
Follow these and surely you will find yourself on TOP!!
DO's
Try to compare your answers with Top Answer's answer.
Try to give information as much as possible & necessary.

DO NOT's
Never ever disregard the Guidelines

Good Luck
Mahendrakar Sai Kiran ©®
16th February 2011, 12:07 PM
sushant_89

this forum gave me a number of uneplored career oppurtunities which were earlier not known to me. it gave me wide horizon of oppurtunities hwich helped me slect the best career option for me.
16th February 2011, 02:21 PM
Ankur agrawal

Through this i got a lot of information about the education lineup of diff type of knowledge///..............
16th February 2011, 04:17 PM
shwetapd95

Cool Re: ::How This Forum Changed My Life::

I m really very excited to read all of the reply....... I am new to this forum, but as I start reading all of the post I feel that I have taken the write decision of being a part of this forum.
I wish that I will provide full support from my side to this forum and all the group members as well as I am gonna to have great support from every one............ :-)

This forum has really become a part of me now/...It has increased my knowledge level to a great extent...i have learnt a lot...and competitive sprite is high..

on this forum i learn many thing new some are really helpful for me as well other like
1.career opportunity
2.i can share my knowledge with other
3.its like social work ,feel good to help some one
4 It has also improved my english a lot..
many more which i cant right in word
thank you
if I get the scholarship then it will increase my confidence in doing such good work.. thank u

16th February 2011, 05:01 PM
ashok64554

My knowledge level increased at studies & regarding career
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?