6th July 2011, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum cutoff marks for IT engineers to get a job in TCS and CTS kolkata

i m pusuing my b.tech final yr i have 75% in 10th and 62% in inter and 58% upto 3rd year am i eligible to apply for tcs if yes how can i apply wats the process to it plz sayme

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get job in TCS, CTS, Infosys and Capgemini if having 2 years gap after 12th? Percentage calculation in CTS and TCS?
  2. What is the eligibility for Wipro, Satyam, TCS and any other IT companies to apply for job?
  3. Which is better IT at TCS or ITIS at CTS for a fresher?
  4. Is it possible to get placed in TCS, CTS or Infosys before completion of my mechanical engineering course?
  5. Minimum marks required in 10th and Intermediate to get job in Infosys, Wipro, HCL, HP, TCS, CTS, Accenture and Mindtree?
  6. Whether eligibility crtiera for on-campus placement is same in TCS and CTS or not?
  7. How to do salary negotiation between two companies if I am a experienced candidate?
  8. Can I get job in TCS or other good companies after having 87% in SSLC, 58% in PUC and 65% in B.E? -- [New]
  9. Do TCS increases the pay of a candidate who is looking to migrate to another company? Which is better between Switching Techonology, Forcible Transfer, On-Site Opportunity and Appraisal?
  10. What is the criteria for selection in CTS company?
  11. Whether a Diploma engineer can get job in HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, IBM, CTS etc.?
  12. Eligibility to become a Programmer Analyst in CTS for B.E.(EE) graduate who has 3 years of experience in TCS?
  13. Recruitment procedure in companies like TCS & CTS for B.Tech (ECE) 3rd year student?
  14. Procedure for Summer Internship in CTS company for 3rd year IT students?
  15. How much salary can I get after completion of B.Tech course?
  16. Am I eligible for TCS and CTS, Capgemini, Accenture and WIPRO
  17. Minimum Percentage required to get job in CTS for a Civil Engineering Candidate?
  18. What is the TCS placement eligibility criteria?
16th July 2011, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum cutoff marks for IT engineers to get a job in TCS and CTS kolkata

Quote:
Originally Posted by August View Post
dear friend

TCS and CTS mostly takes students on the basis of cgpa.

you must have minimum 60% in your b.tech career.

all the best.
sir i am having an aggregate of 59% after 5th sem will i eligible to attend any companies................
21st July 2011, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

cgpa 60% means how much point per semister?
25th July 2011, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

hello iam siddarth iam having my 61% in my b.tec till 3rd year and inter 69% and 10th 60 % and i am doing my intenship in asmall company and learnt so many thing which deals with real time ....the only problem with me is my hand writing so codnt score properly as my other friend ...but technicaly iam equale to my frinds will i get a good job?
28th July 2011, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

By having 56% in 12th can i get a job in any of the it companies in engineering..
1st August 2011, 12:27 AM
kartikayan

Hi dear,

for recruitment in either TCS/CTS, only 60% aggregate marks is required.
It doesn't matter what marks you get in 3rd & 4th year.
You should maintain the SGPA 6.75 through out.
& variation of your marks in 3rd & 4th year will create some problem for you in interview.
So, try to maintain your average marks in each semester.

Thanks
1st August 2011, 06:26 PM
Harshita21

Quote:
Originally Posted by deblohit bose View Post
my ygpa for 1st year is 7.13 & 2nd year 7.23 respactively..to get the as an IT engineer in CTS and TCS kolkata what should be my ygpa in 3rd and 4th year??does the company look for individual ygpa or the CG?
minimum marks to get into TCS or CTS is 65%
and I think your points are necessary for that

best of luck
11th August 2011, 01:51 AM
Unregistered

TCS is not visiting our college . But i want to join TCS, how i can i achieve this?
11th August 2011, 03:46 AM
Unregistered

Does H.S aggregate for IBM means Best Of 4 marks in Class XII or its the average of all the subjects??????
11th August 2011, 07:39 AM
G-rocks
Senior Member++

Dear friend

You have done well in your first two years of your B.Tech career.Most of the IT companies recruit those candidates who have secured 60% marks in their career.But in some cases they set this cut-off mark to 65%.But you need not worry as you have secured above 70% marks.

Best of Luck.....
16th August 2011, 10:25 PM

yes,u r eligible for tcs...to getng a job..
2nd September 2011, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

I have an year gap in engineering.. Do companies like tcs and hcl select me in campus placements???
12th September 2011, 04:11 AM
Unregistered

sir
my aggregate in B.E. is 70% ,10th 65% & 12th 57%.......do i get job in mnc companies....like tcs,& all..?.........plz reply
20th September 2011, 01:36 AM
Unregistered

i have 64.83% in B.tech till 6th sem, 83.84% in 10th and 73% in p.u. am i eligible for TCS and WIPRO?
6th November 2011, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

Hi,i am studying btech 4th year EEE.I hav 62% in btech,66% in inter,84%in 10th ,am i eligible to TCS &CTS???
23rd November 2011, 05:20 AM
Unregistered

Hi,

I have 70% in 10th , 12th 54% and B.Tech 63.7% .Am i eligible to attend cts interview? Pls tel me
26th November 2011, 12:15 PM
ankita1612

25th January 2012, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

i have 67% in B.tech(upto 3-2 sem) and 93% in 12th but in 10th i have 50%(CBSE). can i eligible for any software company?
25th January 2012, 03:31 PM
sheshadev senapati
Senior Member++

hello dear

B.tech IT student can apply for recruitment in the given below companies

1.TCS.

2.CTS.

3.WIPRO.

4.Mahendra tech.

5.IBM.

6.Infosys.

7.patni computer.

8.HCL.

etc.

and criteria for those company is 65% marks in throughout of career.

all the best.........
thank you
25th January 2012, 05:57 PM
Vikris

Quote:
my ygpa for 1st year is 7.13 & 2nd year 7.23 respactively..to get the as an IT engineer in CTS and TCS kolkata what should be my ygpa in 3rd and 4th year??does the company look for individual ygpa or the CG?
Hi Friend ,

B.tech IT student can apply for recruitment in the given below companies

1.TCS.

2.CTS.

3.WIPRO.

4.Mahendra tech.

5.IBM.

6.Infosys.

7.patni computer.

8.HCL.

etc.

and criteria for those company is 65% marks in throughout of career.

Good Luck!!!
25th January 2012, 07:41 PM
pnt0

dear friend,
for recruitment in either TCS/CTS, only 60% aggregate marks is required.
It doesn't matter what marks you get in 3rd & 4th year.
You should maintain the SGPA 6.75 through out.
& variation of your marks in 3rd & 4th year will create some problem for you in interview.
So, try to maintain your average marks in each semester.

good luck.
25th January 2012, 08:40 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Dear Friend,

The Eligibility Criteria of TCS and CTS in Kolkata is as follows......

1. An aggregate of 60 % in Std X, XII, & Graduation/ Post Graduation (all semesters including optional subjects).
2. Less than 2 years of gap in their academic career.

So You are going well so far. Try to maintain your YGPA more than 7 in the coming years......

No The companies does not look for Individual YGPA.....

Hope I had cleared all your querries......

Best of Luck....................
25th January 2012, 09:26 PM
jacobs
Senior Member++++

Dear friend,
If you are interested in TCS
Then you will have to fulfill these criteria :

1.ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION :
The candidate must score minimum 60% marks throughout academic career.

2.STUDY GAP :
Maximum 2 years of study gap is allowed here.

3.BACKLOG CRITERIA :
No pending backlogs are allowed here.

Dear friend,
If you are interested in CTS,

1.ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION :
The candidate must score minimum 60% marks throughout academic career.

2.STUDY GAP :
Maximum 2 years of study gap is allowed here.

3.BACKLOG CRITERIA :
No pending backlogs are allowed here.
26th January 2012, 07:44 AM
adlsm

you should have a minimum CGPA of 6.5 and above with a maximum of 2 backlogs(permitted)
you should have an aggregate of 60% in your 10+2

GOOD LUCK
26th January 2012, 09:51 AM
mani_baban

hi friend,

TCS company needs engineer employees who got throughout 60% marks in their 10th,12th and engineering.
Company needs overall CGPA calculated at percentage scale. Like, in your case just check this out that CGPA/YGPA score has how much percentage. If you get your percentage above 60% then you are eligible for TCS entry level job as an engineer.
16th April 2012, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

sir, i hav a %ge of 74.5 in 10th,65.57% in 12th and 69.41 % in engineering(BE).
I had an arrear in the third sem which was eventually cleared(But the arrear history is clear in my marksheet). Can i apply for on campus interviews for IBM/TCS/INFOSYS?
16th April 2012, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I have a %ge of 74.5% in 10th,65.57% in 12th and 69.4% in BE. I had an arrear in the 3rd sem which was eventually cleared(But still the arrear history is present in my marksheet). Am i elligible to apply for companies like TCS/CTS/IBM on an off-campus basis?
19th May 2012, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am studying b.tech final year Cse branch , I need up now my percentage 63% , In 2013 batch i am release that time in ur company how many percentage need it...............................................
30th June 2012, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

i am b.tech 3rd year my 10th is 75% and my inter is 79.8% and b.tch agg till now is 65% do i get job
31st August 2012, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

when they calculate the percentage of 10 & 12 then marks of optional subject is taken or not????
11th September 2012, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

i have 70% in 10th ,56.67%in 12th and 7.88 gpa in BE upto 6thsem now i'am pursuing 7th sem...
11th September 2012, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

i have 70% in 10th , 56.6% in 12th and 7.88 gpa in BE upto 6th sem now i'am pursuing 7th sem
27th September 2012, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

Am I Eligible for scoring 76% as agg in BE, 80 in 10 and 49 in pu
21st July 2014, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

I have cgpa 6.63 in btech Kerala university..80% in 10th and 75% in plus two..am eligible for which companies??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?