14th May 2016, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

Do TCS increases the pay of a candidate who is looking to migrate to another company? Which is better between Switching Techonology, Forcible Transfer, On-Site Opportunity and Appraisal?

Hi,
I have around 3 years of experience in TCS. I want to know between CTS and TCS, which one is good by considering the below points into account .
1) Switching technology, if am not interested to change technology will keep me in the bench, wait until I get my technology work.
2) Forcibly Transfer, will they transfer me to some other location if they don't have project in my current location, in this case I am ready to change technology, will they consider it?
3) On-site opportunity
4) Appraisal.
CTS is paying Rs. 1.25 Lacs more than TCS, so TCS will increase my pay after knowing that I can quit job there and work in CTS?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I look for other companies if selected in TCS? What will be my salary in any other company after 2 years of worked experience in TCS?
  2. Should I join TCS or join other companies?
  3. How to do salary negotiation between two companies if I am a experienced candidate?
  4. Shifting of student from UP to AP in CBSE Syllubus from class 11th to 12th
  5. Is it true that at the time of transfer the candidate has to pay whole college fee ?
  6. If the child later thinks to go back again to CBSE pattern will he/she get admission in CBSE?
  7. Should I quite my job for TCS? Currently I am working in a small company and now I having TCS offer
  8. What is the salary of mechanical engineers in Indian Air Force?
  9. What is the salary package for freshers in CTS?
  10. Maximum salary which an Architect can recieve per month?
  11. Which one is better between Infosys and CTS?
  12. What are the requirements to be eligible to join Airforce Military? Can I join and transfer here in USA if I am working in Jeddah Saudi Arabia as Safety Officer at International Center for Commerce Contracting Company for almost 3 years?
  13. Companies offering internships to B.Tech EEE students? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to change my career to become a Data Analyst being a Bank employee?
  15. Am I eligible to attend TCS campus placement with 60% marks average in B.E?
  16. What kind of jobs are available in TCS for B.Sc graduates? Eligibility to apply for a candidate with 85% in 10th, 67% in 12th and 73% in B.Sc?
  17. Infosys previous solved placement papers
  18. What salary packages are offerred during CDAC campus interviews?
15th May 2016, 05:23 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do TCS increases the pay of a candidate who is looking to migrate to another company? Which is better between Switching Techonology, Forcible Transfer, On-Site Opportunity and Appraisal?

The comparison is stated below.

1. Switching technology is tough in both TCS and CTS unless you have certifications to prove or you are involved in a project which utilizes other technologies too.
2. No, both the companies are quite flexible. Offer of projects from various locations will come and you can deny the projects from the locations which are not of your choice. However, you cannot do this for a large number of projects.
3. On-site opportunities are plenty in both the companies. CTS offers more opportunities in North American countries while TCS in European countries.
4. TCS has a better appraisal structure as compared to CTS.

You will need to raise an exit from TCS by raising resign ticket. Then HR will contact you and might negotiate your salary provided you are valuable for the project and have good performance in the past.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?