20th June 2020, 08:25 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the culinary institutes in India?

Culinary Academy of India is ranked as the beat by most of the education portals .CAI is the first college to offer Bachelors in Catering Technology & culinary arts from 1996.Even today it is the only college to have craft, bachelor’s and post graduate university recognised courses.Ramachari=kritika hans;750420]hello!
1-Fortis College - Online (Formerly known as RETS College - Online)
Get the skills and training you need for a great career at Fortis College. * Programs vary by location * Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information * Fortis College - Indianapolis advertising code is AC-0163.

Programs:
Hospitality Management
2-College of Hospitality and Tourism Gurgaon, Haryana Adv. Diploma in Culinary Arts
3-Amrapali Institute of Hotel Management Haldwani (NAINITAL), Uttranchal BHMCT & DHMCT
4-Culinary Academy of India Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh BCT&CA,CCC,Cruise courses
Mumbai College of Hotel Management & Catering Technology Mumbai Diploma in HMCT
5-International Institute of Culinary Arts New Delhi Culinary Arts
best of luck![/QUOTE]

Related Questions:
  1. Which books are useful for getting admission in Culinary School of India?
  2. When the Culinary Academy of India will conduct entrance exam for post graduation in Culinary Arts? -- [New]
  3. List best institutes for Culinary and Catering courses?
  4. Number of candidates selected for Bachelor in Catering Technology & Culinary Arts course in Culinary Academy of India?
  5. How many students are selected for Bachelor's degree in catering Technology and Culinary Arts from Culinary Academy of India?
  6. Which are the culinary institutes in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of the top institutes(AICTE approved) offering bachelors degree in culinary arts in Delhi?
  8. What are the options for masters or PG diploma in Culinary Arts in India? I am a Nepali Citizen
  9. After completion of B.Tech 2nd year can we take hotel management in Culinary Academy of India
  10. Can we take hotel management in Culinary Academy of India after completing of B.Tech 2nd year
  11. Model question papers for bachelors in Catering technology and culinary Arts of Osmania University?
  12. which is the best culinary school in India?
  13. What is the complete fee structure of culinary arts and hotel management courses?
  14. How can i get admission in Culinary Academy of India?
  15. Prcoedure to apply for admission in Post Graduate Diploma course in Culinary Arts?
  16. How to prepare for All India Entrance Examination for Graduate Diploma in Culinary Arts? Model question papers for written examination?
  17. Details of Culinary Arts college? Diploma in Culinary Arts college in Hyderabad?
  18. Which country is best to study Culinary Arts degree except India?

22nd June 2020, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Culinary Academy of India is the Top college when it comes to Practical training. All the faculty and the trainers are well experienced. I really like the kitchens sessions in CAI because each student gets individualised attention and there are three chef trainers each practical class which is very beneficial to the students.Chef Sudhakar who is the Director takes classes for the students.
Raju S
Vishakapatnam
I am from BTech background can I join the Advance Diploma in Culinary Arts as I want to become a chef?

22nd June 2020, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

I am from BTech background can I join the Advance Diploma in Culinary Arts as I want to become a chef?

23rd June 2020, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

23rd June 2020, 01:45 PM
shivasai99135

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Culinary Academy of India is the Top college when it comes to Practical training. All the faculty and the trainers are well experienced. I really like the kitchens sessions in CAI because each student gets individualised attention and there are three chef trainers each practical class which is very beneficial to the students.Chef Sudhakar who is the Director takes classes for the students.
Raju S
Vishakapatnam

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?