11th September 2013, 10:32 PM
dj92
Junior Member+

Default Re: Best Engineering Branch which will have good scope in 4-5 years from now

Hi friend.

According to your question , the answer is within you. Take a look on points given below.

1) Think in which field you are expertised.
2) What is the branch you always love to read about it.
3) On which subjects you are doing well related to a particular branch.
4) In the recession period what is your 1st alternative rather than your personal intrest subject.

I insist you go with your personal intrest. But according to the market conditions and at a period of recessions , you have to think about the alternatives also.

Here i am giving some branches in the priority wise .
1) Mechanical
2) Electrical
3) Electrical and Electronics
4)Civil
5) Electronics and (Tele) Communications
6)Applied Electronics and Instrumentation
7) Computer Science.

Take a wise decision for your career.
Good Luck.
15th September 2013, 01:29 AM
akshay50jnvkd

Default Re: Best Engineering Branch which will have good scope in 4-5 years from now

Dear Friend,

I think from today's scenario all branches have its importance ,every branch have good scope in furture . It is difficult to choose a branch which is good for your son because in branch selection your son's interest also amtter.
From my point of view core Branches like CIVIL, ELECTRICAL, MECHANICAL ,ELECTRONICS are good . they have good scope in govt , private & public Sector.

GOOD LUCK
16th September 2013, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

iam.10th.aftiara.dipolma.1year.back5.subijet.iam,i ntersted,c,s,enng.which.beter.everagren.tell.
17th September 2013, 03:09 PM
kalo 4

HI

Best Engineering Branch which will have good scope in 4-5 years from now--

Chemical.

Computer science,

Electrical,

Civil,

Electronics,

Mechanical,

OK,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
4th June 2014, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

What are the branches other than machanical and civil gives high sallery jobs or government jobes
15th June 2014, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Hai am suhaib ali from mangalore now am completed my second p u and i want to know that from u that comparing mechanical eng and civil eng wich has good scope and huge salary plz sir i want u r answer for this question.....
26th June 2014, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

i am doing a ug programme in chemical engineering in kong engineering college. do i have good scope in it?
30th June 2014, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

hi
this year I am stepping on to engineering
I have selected information science engineering streem but some r
telling u would have taken other streem am I wrong in taking
decision
it has value as other streem in engineering
4th July 2014, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to know about the scope in plastic engineering .As it is not common like other engg trades so I dn't want to take any risk by doing plastic engg .Plz suggest me whether I should do it or not ?
13th July 2014, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

i want to know that this year is 2014 then is it a scope in computer engineering after 4-5 years with 30-50 thousand salary in pune per mounth
24th August 2014, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

sir iam intrested to take civil so whatt do u say about my choice i mean how the branch would be nd job oppertunities
11th December 2014, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

I Completed my diploma in computer engineering. Please tell me can I select any other branch for degree. and which branch very demandable in future.
5th May 2015, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Best Engineering Branch which will have good scope in 4-5 years from now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i completed my diploma in computer engg and now going my degree from instrument pls tell me is it better field??
Is this field better after 4 years I m 12th pass with good score
30th May 2015, 09:34 AM
Unregistered

What is scop of mechanical in 2021 and sallary
6th June 2015, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

I can't decide which branch to choose from.these two .
Mechanical
Chemical

please help by suggesting me which one is better , has more scope, better placements,etc
9th June 2015, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

what is the scope of instrumentation and control engineering?what is the job opportunity in government sector?
9th June 2015, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

hello,
i just passed 12th cbse i wondering bio technology .does it have any future in india in the next few years maybe after my completion corse
1st July 2015, 06:30 AM
Unregistered

What is mechanical Eng ,which is the best univercity.in south India
3rd July 2015, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

I want to complete b tech degree from NIT .which branch has a better scope between mining and chemical?
8th July 2015, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

NIT Arunachal pradesh has newly got chemical engineering this year, and i have got this trade, but i can't decide weather i should go there or not, i dont know weather chemical engineering is good or bad, so please advice me......
22nd July 2015, 09:59 AM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

Every branch in engineering has its own prospects .. we can't say which one will be more demand in future ..

I will explain you the importance of every branch .
a) CSE :-
technology , without these there will be no more online availability..
Trend is still continuing ..

b) mech :-
Vehicles and manufacturing
everybody likes vehices and they are purchasing them by spending abundant fare .it is evergreen and most wanted .

c) civil :-.
construction s
lot of MNC's and different monuments will be no more if civil engineers are not
there , it is also evergreen .

d) ECE :-
Electronics and gadgets
we are using now a days
it is also evergreen .it has both Private and government chances .

e) EEE '-
Electric works and power manufacturing
institutions .
without power we can't move our foot from one place to another place .
government chances are more in this stream .

Aeronautical :-
it is the king of all branches .

To develop our nation , students from different streams must be there with creative ideas ..
23rd August 2015, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

Is aronotical engineering going to be good scope for an individual in next 5 year's than others???
25th February 2016, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

Some people says that,no any scope for civil engg,they are unable to do work in private sector.What's matter?
10th May 2016, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
My son is going to appear in 10+2 CBSE exam with PCM (Subjects)
Let me know the blooming Engineering trade / field after 4 years as per your expert experience please, because I am very much confused to decide the field for better future of my son after 4 years.
Kindly advice me and also provide the details of Entrance forms availability and expected dates to get the entrance application forma.
I will be highly oblige.
Regards

H.p.tiwari
25th June 2017, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

Which branch of engineering Is suitable for girls? Which branch have more demanding future?
23rd December 2017, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Dear All, My son is going to appear in 10 2 CBSE exam with PCM (Subjects)

Let me know the blooming Engineering trade / field after 4 years as per your expert experience please, because I am very much confused to decide the field for better future of my son after completion of 4 years.
Kindly advice me and also provide the details of Entrance Examination forms availability and expected dates to get the entrance application form.
I will be highly oblige.
Awaiting for positive response at all your end.
Thanxs & Regards
HITESH
M. No.: 8980018507 / 9428688761.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?