20th May 2011, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best Engineering Branch which will have good scope in 4-5 years from now

sir i confused 2 judge field 4 me can u help me??????????my email id is [email protected]
21st May 2011, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best Engineering Branch which will have good scope in 4-5 years from now

CONFUSING YET VALUABLE THNX
26th May 2011, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Sir I passed 12th with 78% marks and Iam intersted to join computer science and engineering...Iwant to know the scope of this branch after my studies..plz give me your advise
27th May 2011, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE AN INTREST IN BOTH CIVIL AND MECHANICAL ENGINEERING.. WHICH R THE BEST LINE AFTER 5 YEARS? I AM VERY MACH CONFUSED..SO PLS TELL ME ABOUT BEST LINE.
10th June 2011, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
Namaskar.Let me know about the booming position of diff.engg. trades after 4 or 5years from now as per your expert's experience and also advise me that which trade will be better for my daughter in future.
I shall be highly oblige.
With regards.
H.R.THAKUR
20th June 2011, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

after finishing degree in eee can i also go fot soft ware line
21st June 2011, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
what branch is good for me? my rank in AIEEE is 98000 and rpet is 2662[gen] female rank is 452
what should i do at that time , what i go with aieee college or rpet goverment college, sir i can't
understand i'm very confused at this time, please give me suggestion
28th June 2011, 03:40 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravi6 View Post
dear,
do not see future that what trades of engineering are best in next 4-5 years. just see your son interest. ask from your son that in which trade he interested. All trades of engineering are valuable and scope in industries. BEST OF LUCK..

REGARDS
ravi6
dear friend,

according to placement , the engineering streams are given below.
1)ECE
2)CSE
3)IT
4)MECHANICAL
5)CIVIL
6)ELECTRICAL
7)EEE
8)EI

etc

all the best
7th July 2011, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

favourable one ECE
9th July 2011, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

best cllege foe mechanical engineering
18th July 2011, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Best Engineering Branch which will have good scope in 4-5 years from now

Quote:
Originally Posted by dksoni View Post
Dear Sir,
My son is going to appear in 10+2 CBSE exam with PCM (Subjects)
Let me know the blooming Engineering trade / field after 4 years as per your expert experience please, because I am very much confused to decide the field for better future of my son after 4 years.
Kindly advice me and also provide the details of Entrance forms availability and expected dates to get the entrance application forma.
I will be highly oblige.
Regards
D.K. SONI
hello sir......
m also a student.m pursuing my b.tech from niit and m in the same dillema.
but as per my experience i suggest u civil or mechanical. these are the blooming trades for boys........rest u should concern ur son's interst
18th July 2011, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

i wanted to know is it better to do production engg from an A grade college or mechanical from an average college?...both of the engg i like
20th July 2011, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

i.t is best !!!!!! in future
22nd July 2011, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

what will be the future of a person who did civil engineering or information technology
22nd July 2011, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

hello sir my name is parv i passed out 10th and going to take admisson in itm university for polytechnique diploma and i am very confused about my branch which branch i should or wich branch is having more scope in future but after ppt i also wanted to do btech so please tel me wich branch is having more scope and good salary package after 5 to 6 year and also i want to try in I.S exam so plase help me
22nd July 2011, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

hello my name is parv shrivastava and i have passed 10th and going to take admission in itm university gwalior in polytechnique diploma but i am soo much confused about my branch so please can you tell me wich branch will be better for me or wich branch is having more scope but i also want to do btech after ppt and after that i also want try for I.s entrence exam so please can you tel me wich branch after 6 to 7 year having more scoope and good salary package so please help me :-) ?
27th July 2011, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

will you answer about scope of electronics and instrumentation after 4-5 years?
29th July 2011, 03:32 PM
saasmari
Senior Member++

Hi, predicting which engineering branch will be at its peak is not possible at all. Few say that the computer field has fallen down. It is not like that . It is only the number of job availability has been reduced. Jobs are available in all the fields but the number of jobs may differ . As far today scenario is consern branches like civil, mechanical are demanding more engineers. So do not worry about which field will have good future rather than that make sure that you do better in your field. Do not choose based on what others say choose the one which you are really interested.
5th August 2011, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

is IT sector have good scope in coming 4-5 years?
7th August 2011, 03:22 AM
Unregistered

civil branch is best or not after 4-5 years for for a good jobs
7th August 2011, 08:14 AM
edgeineervinay
Senior Member+

Quote:
Dear Sir,
Let me know the blooming Engineering trade / field after 4 years as per your expert experience please, because I am very much confused to decide the field for better future of my son after 4 years.
Kindly advice me and also provide the details of Entrance forms availability and expected dates to get the entrance application forma.
I will be highly oblige.
Regards
D.K. SONI
if you want a good oppurtunity in life choose C.S. branch becuase it is the branch which is emerging as years goes on...............
now coming generation is an IT generation all the instruments will work now with computer......and the scope of this course will go beyond the far away...........

so without any hesitation choose C.S. branch ....you will be having a great success.......
7th August 2011, 09:10 AM
G-rocks
Senior Member++

The ever green branches of engineering are the core branches like:
Mechanical
Electronics
Electrical
Civil

If you want to go for software companies then you can opt for Computer Science branch.
7th August 2011, 10:25 AM
Er. vinod kumar saini

best engineering branches are...
1. mechanical
2. electrical
3.ece
4.computer
5.IT
7th August 2011, 12:41 PM
naazks

Electronica and telecommunication has best scope in future
7th August 2011, 01:59 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

hi dear
all branch in engineering are good you will get good scope after b.tech.
branch like in which you can join.
CIVIL
MECHANICAL
ELECTRICAL
ELECTRONIC
COMPUTER SCIENCE
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY.
etc.....

good luck.........
9th August 2011, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

sir i have passed 12th with 84 percent please sir tell me which branch is best for me.i have very confussed.
10th August 2011, 03:38 AM
Unregistered

Does metallurgical engineeringhas scope in India & Abroad.
10th August 2011, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

i got in admission in good college in mumbai but i got banch IT enginnering , college have good grade & reputation and good placement in every year. so its good for further job prospect or not please tell me
manish
11th August 2011, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

information technology has good scope in future,as the IT fields are growing .......
nothing is best than other..
one thing is we should do the course with much interest and satisfaction.....
thats it...good luck
11th August 2011, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

sir i have passed 12th with 85percent plz sir tell me which branch is best for me .i have very confussed
12th August 2011, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

i think...first u choose what to study?whats ur interest...in which field you can be a master....then by seeing market condition...choose electrical & electronics engineering....it is a evergreen subject....u can join it sector..electrical field as well as electronics...as every company must requires electrical engineers..so by choosing this field u can join every company or in every sector...bt u have to work hard..as it is also a strong & hard branch...bt i think there is no hardness if u 'll do hard labour..so now its ur choice...
15th August 2011, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

1) Electrical Engineering
2)Electronics and Comunication Engineering
3)Mechanical Engineering
4)Civil Engineering
5)Chemical Engineering
6)Computer Engineering
7)Computer Science Engineering
8)Production Engineering
9)Information Technologies Engineering
10)Instrument and Control Engineering
11)Enviroment Manegment Engineering
12)Water Manegment Engineering
13)Electronics Telicomunication Engineering
1st October 2011, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

hi sir,i am studying in an aotonomous institute of engineering in maharashtra in first year b tech.As i am a girl ,which branch is better for me .my branch is now information technology.should i choose computer science in second year or should i continue with IT.which would have more scope in next 4-5 years.IT or computer science?
5th October 2011, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I am a student of 12th with PCM subjects. December is coming and my tension is increasing rapidly. I am not able to decide that which science stream will be better for me and its scope in upcoming years.. My options are 1.MECHANICAL 2.ELECTRONICS 3.CIVIL ENGINEERING...
Pleae guide me as the date is coming closer for filling up of the forms...
Im in great depression
7th October 2011, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

is it better to do chemical engineering from bit sindri?? am 1st year student of chemical .. plzz tell me thhe scope nd jobs.....

anand 8092490483
31st October 2011, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

best branches scope in 4-5 years
5th December 2011, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

is any scope for electrical boys?in B.E.
11th January 2012, 02:31 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Dear Sir,
I will be highly oblige.
Regards
D.K. SONI
HI,
In my opinion you should not force your child while choosing the stream.
If he is interested in one branch he will automatically get success.

In my opinion top branch are:-
1.Civil Engineering
2.Electrical Engineering
3.Mechanical engineering.
4.Electronics and Communication Engineering.

For addimission in top college he has to qualify the exam like:-
-A.I.E.E.E
-I.I.T-J.E.E
-B.I.T.S.A.T
-MANIPAL UNIVERSITY
etc
12th January 2012, 05:40 PM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i confused 2 judge field 4 me can u help me??????????my email id is [email protected]
HI,
Firstly you decide which course is easy for you.
Or in which course you are Interested.

You can take any branch you want so that you can enjoy your course.

If you asking me about the top course then in my opinion the top course are:-

1.Civil Engineering
2.Electrical Engineering
3.Mechanical engineering.
4.Electronics and Communication Engineering.

If you want to do other course then it will also give you success if you interested in that.

Work hard you will defiantly get success.

ALL THE BEST!
28th February 2012, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

will BE BIO-Technology have scope at future?
29th February 2012, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

I am doing project work on wirless transmision line project interst so u will give who to do my project.
GETASEW
29th February 2012, 12:58 PM
GETASEW

I am doing project work on wirless transmision line project interst so you will give HOW to do my project.
GETASEW
20th May 2012, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

i select the electrical branch,but how is electrical engineer in future ??????
20th May 2012, 10:37 PM
GOUTHAMMADDY

Its always better to choose the stream depending upon one's interest but not on the trend.
As you have asked,its always better to choose electrical and mechanical streams,as these branches are considered to be the evergreen branches.one can have a wide range of opportunities in these two branches.

WITH WARM REGARDS
GOUTHAM.
25th May 2012, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

what do u say about mechatronics?regarding the information,i'm interested in that.is it a good branch with better opportunities?
28th May 2012, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
i have interest in CS and Mech. Branches but i am confused that which branch must i choose.. So plz guide me sir, i am damned confused whether cs has more scope and pay or mech has more scope and pay plz guide me sir......
7th June 2012, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

I am really confused which branch to choose in engineering .How is electrical -electronics engineering.It has scope?
7th June 2012, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

I am in great confusion. I want to go for architecture but my parents say that the architects are not in demand. Can you tell me how will be the job prospects for architects after 5 years? Who earns more an architect or a civil engineer?
9th June 2012, 02:07 PM
Bhadr

Hello
i am it engi. be student
in engineering nothing is best or bad
in some time period some branch have more scope than other. Its like cycle.so dont think only for next 5 years see whole future.
if u r best in ur field than there is no problem.
to chose ur branch u can also prefer to see the course or book so u can get idea then choose which u like.
all the best
13th June 2012, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my class 12th with pcmb. so can i go for comp sc engineering??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?