29th March 2015, 01:05 AM
er.animesh6
Member+

Smile Re: Minimum Eligibility criteria for getting admission to IIM Ahmedabad?

Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad is India's one of the top Management Institute.

To get admission for MBA in IIM Ahmedabad good CAT score is required.

Minimum 99 to 97 percentile required in Common Aptitude Test(CAT) to get a call from IIM Ahemdabad.

After getting call from IIM Ahemdabad on a particular date Interview is take place for getting admission in the institute.

If a candidate successfully clear the interview then only he can get admission in IIM Ahemdabad for MBA.

Interview contains basic skill like

* Communication skill.

* Interpersonal skill.

* Problem solving skill.

* Managerial Skill.

Get well prepared for interview after scoring good percentile in CAT.

All the best.
29th March 2015, 07:20 AM
unique99

Default Re: Minimum Eligibility criteria for getting admission to IIM Ahmedabad?

Minimum eligibility to join IIM AHMEDABAD:-

1.A graduate candidate or a final year candidate have to have to obtain graduate degree
having minimum 50% marks.

2.Relaxations are there a S/C S/T candidate have to obtain minimum 45% marks in graduation .

Above qualifications are needed to attend CAT(Common Admission Test)MBA entrance exam. which is conducted by IIM(Indian Institute of Management.)

Next each candidate have to score more than 95% marks in CAT test to join IIM MBA Colleges.

Last of all you have to qualify interview conducted by IIM Ahmedabad College.

21st July 2015, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum Eligibility criteria for getting admission to IIM Ahmedabad?

Sir
I am arnab debnath.
I have got 60% in class 10
66% in class 12 and 60% in b.com .i have given 10 th n 12 th under west Bengal board and graduation from c.u. If I get 99% in cat then
can I have call's from iim's??
22nd July 2015, 02:34 PM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

IIM :-
Indian Institute of Management or Entrepreneurship.
Ahmedabad is the top most college for IIM.

Eligibility Criteria:-
a) Completion of graduation degree with aggregate percentage from any recognized university by the act of UGC.
b) should crack the CAT exam
CAT:- Common Aptitude Test.
For this you need to posses the following skills :-.
* Sound in english fluency .
* excellent skills in aptitude .
If you secured best percentage in CAT
abundant chances are there to secure seat in Ahmedabadh.
14th September 2015, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

Sir,i have certificate of physically disability issued by Govt hospital of Telangana State.Is that certificate is enough to up load for CAT exam?or Should i down load the form as mentioned in notification and to fill the form and obtained Govt Doctors Signature and Upload it I am in confusion plz clarify.
15th September 2015, 05:45 PM
Rashmuu

IIMs are one of the best institutes where you can pursue the MBA course. The eligibility criteria for this course is to have a graduation degree in any stream with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.

For the admission in top most IIMs and business schools you have to give the CAT entrance exam.Final year of the graduation degree students are also eligible for this exam.
15th September 2015, 11:58 PM
kachhadiyaramesh

Eligibility For Admission In IIM
- You should have bachelor degree in any discipline.
- You should have to qualify the entrance exam CAT for MBA admission.

After Qualifying the CAT with good score , IIM will shortlist the candidates & called for selection process.

Selection
- Group Discussion
- Interview

Specialization In MBA
- HR
- Finance
- Marketing
- IT
16th September 2015, 12:49 AM
KING121

The Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must entail a minimum of three years of education after completing higher secondary schooling (10+2) or equivalent. The percentage obtained by the candidate in the bachelor’s degree would be based on the practice followed by the university/institution from where the candidate has obtained the degree.
16th September 2015, 01:21 AM
Mehta Jatin
Junior Member+

You should score more then 97 percentile to get admission at IIM-A. You should have a graduate degree with 70% marks. There are some relaxations for SC/ST & OBC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?