24th June 2012, 12:16 AM
GURINDER BILLING

Default Re: How to become a Loco Pilot in India? Qualifications required?

HI....!!!

->To become a Loco Pilot in India qualifications required are as follows :-

->To become a locapilot RRB consists a Assistant locopilot exam & the minimum qualification is that:-

* Edu qualification: matriculation or its equivalent under 10 +2 system and course completed act .
* Apprentice or I.T.I in any of the following specific tradesrecognised by SCVT/NCVT:
fitter, electrician, wireman etc.

->or diploma in:-
* electrical

* mechanical electronics

* automobile engineering.

Other Requirements:-

-> To become a pilot firstly you have to get the students pilot license. For this you have to give an exam, You should pass class 10 to give this exam and your minimum age should be 16 yrs of old.

->The exam is an objective written type exam which will test your mathematical knowledge about aircraft, engines and aerodynamics.

->The next stage is the private pilot license(PPL). This includes 60 hours of flying( 40 hours with instructors and 20 hours solo) along with which a written exam needs to be given.

->The exam will be conducted by the DGCA. To give this exam you have to minimum pass 10+2 exam with maths, physics and chemistry. Age should be between 18-30 years.

->The last stage is the commercial pilot license for which you need to know minimum 200 hours of flying.

ALL THE BEST GO AHEAD....

Related Questions:
  1. Required qualifications for Loco pilot? Is it possible for a diploma holder?
  2. Minimum percentage and other qualification required to get job as Loco Pilot?
  3. What will be the salary offered for a Indian Railway Engine Driver?
  4. What is the qualification criteria required to become a Loco Pilot?
  5. What is the qualification criteria required to become a Loco Pilot in the Indian Railways? What steps should I follow to become a Loco Pilot and what is the minimum percentage required? -- [New]
  6. How much qualification is required for Loco Pilot?
  7. Required Qualification for the position of Railway Loco Pilot in India?
  8. How to become a Loco Pilot? Education qualification, examination and duration?
  9. How can I become a Loco Pilot?
  10. How to become a Loco Pilot in India? Qualifications required?
  11. When an Assistant Loco Pilot be promoted to Loco Pilot of Superfast, Luxury and Good train?
  12. Diploma in Automobile engineering is eligible to get Assistant Loco Pilot or Loco Pilot job?
  13. What is the qualification required to become a Loco Pilot in the Indian Railways?
  14. How to become Loco Pilot or Section Engineer in Indian Railways after studying in first year of Mechanical Engineering? Is there any special training required to become Loco Pilot? What is the scope for job in section engineering?
  15. Are railway job vacancies available now?
  16. What is the eligibility criteria required to become an Assistant Loco Pilot? Which exam do I have to write?
  17. What is the education criteria required to become a loco pilot?
  18. How can I get Loco Pilot job? What is the next step to be taken after 12th?
30th September 2012, 11:45 AM
anuragsngh58

Default Loco Pilot in India JOB

sir i am complete for 10+2 exam and I.T.I.
1. Age :18 years
2. edu qualification:10 +2 system and course completed act .Apprentice or I.T.I in Electrial trade and NCVT:electrical

my name is ANURAG SINGH
my Email is ( [email protected] )
30th September 2012, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

sir im compleate for exam 10 2 and I.T.I. Trade in ELECTRIAL and my choice job for railways pailot
my email id is ( [email protected] )
28th December 2012, 02:45 PM
anjithgbabu

Respected sir/madam,

I completed my B.Tech degree in electronics and instrumentation branch.Sir is this qualification enough to apply for railway loco pilot job.
28th December 2012, 08:51 PM
kiruthika m.m

Loco Pilot Job :--

>> The Railway Recruitment Board Conducted the Assistant Loco Pilot Examination..,

>> Directly you cannot become a Loco Pilot ..,First you should work as a assistant loco pilot for a period of atleast 2 years then after according to the vacancies of the division u can become a loco pilot and there are 3 cat 1 is loco pilot goods , 2 loco pilot passenger and finale os loco pilot mail/express..,

-->> The Eligibility for the Assistant Loco Pilot are :--

>> Education Qualification :--

-- The minimum educational qualification required for the posts of Assistant Loco Pilots is Matric or equivalent with ITI from any recognised institute or Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical/ Electronics/ Automobile branch of engineering........

>> Age Limit :--

-- The Candidates should be between 18-30 years of age. There is relaxation for the reserved category candidates as per rules.

>> Selection Process :-

-- The Both written examination and personal interview are need to be qualified by the candidates in order to get selected for the posts available for the position of Assistant Loco Pilot.

>> Pay Scale :--

-- The Candidates will be givenr the prescribed salary of Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay of Rs.1900...

-->> For more information you can go through the website http://www.rrcb.gov.in
6th January 2013, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

i had only second class for diploma in mechanical engg. can i apply for alp?
27th February 2013, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir/madam i have passed 10th with 60% of marks and i have interested in locopilot. which is the next step to study.please reply me
21st April 2013, 01:23 AM
Unregistered

i want to become a look pilot i have 10 and 2 because maths failed what can i do to become a look pilot
23rd April 2013, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

please give more details,wher the training is given for loco pilots which institute,where,what are the subjects? Please give detail infrmation
6th June 2013, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

i did iti from govt.iti institute saket merrut as a private candidate.can i apply alp in rail
27th June 2013, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

can a student who has passed 10th and is doing mechanical engerring become a loco pilot
20th July 2013, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

I am of 30 and after How to become a Loco Pilot in India?
24th July 2013, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

sir it is necessary to complete ITI after hsc for post of loco poilet?which ITI? pls ans
2nd October 2013, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

i am hsc passed comeerce student. what i have to do to become a loco pilot?
4th January 2014, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me what qualification in loco pilot train driver iam dileep from mandya
22nd January 2014, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am styuding diploma and I have undertaken the heat power technology ie mechanical so send me a request if anything is available thank you sir
27th February 2014, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: How to become a Loco Pilot in India? Qualifications required?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs_Praveen_Gola View Post
to become a locapilot RRB consists a Assistant locopilot exam & the minimum qualification is that-
1. Age :18 to 30 years
2. edu qualification: matriculation or its equivalent under 10 +2 system and course completed act .Apprentice or I.T.I in any of the following specific tradesrecognised by SCVT/NCVT:
fitter, electrician, wireman etc.
or diploma in electrical,mechanical electronics, automobile engineering.
hiii sir, how i get first a hall ticket from indian railways
17th March 2014, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year from electronics & communication .can I apply for loco pilot.if I can apply then what will be the procedure to apply as loco pilot?
My email id: [email protected]
17th October 2014, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

i am passed in 10 class one subject fail in social scinece .sir so i eligible for locopilot please help me

[email protected]
8th March 2015, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

When will be the notification for 2015 and what are the places we need to concentrate to get the job
4th February 2018, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: How to become a Loco Pilot in India? Qualifications required?

Sir, I want electronic mechanic previous paper send as soon as possible my mail [email protected] 2016 paper
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?