13th October 2011, 09:13 AM
dolly91
Senior Member+

Default Re: Meaning of word OBC (non-creamy layer) in filling of GATE application form

hi dear,
OBC means other backward class.

there is some reservation for OBC in every institution. after GATE examination like SC and ST Obc candidate will also get some reserved seat. but for form fill up of GATE the examination fees is less in case of SC and ST but OBC has no deduction in the fees. they have to pay the full money. that's why you do not have to give OBC certificate if you are OBC long with your application form. you have to show it at the time of admission to get the facility.
thanks

Related Questions:
13th October 2011, 01:54 PM
indrajitmishra123
Senior Member+

Location: c/o- Laxmidhar mishra, at- jayapurkilla, p.o.- pipli,dist- puri, pin-752104, orissa
Default Re: Meaning of word OBC (non-creamy layer) in filling of GATE application form

i think
obc means other backward class

thank you
15th October 2011, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

any reservation seats for OBC students in GATE EXAM?
7th November 2011, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

Tell me about the limit of creamy layer(obc)?
16th November 2011, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: Meaning of word OBC (non-creamy layer) in filling of GATE application form

Quote:
Originally Posted by athirah View Post
hi,friendz...............

i am a new to posting such questions,but i hope i would get an answer for my question:

meaning of word OBC(non-creamy layer) in filling the form of gate application form and year of degree

please i need answer to these questions.....
non-creamy layer mean people who live below the poverty line..
6th January 2012, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

if i have fill non creamy, but i a under creamy in gate form so their is any problem regarding this?
6th January 2012, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

I want to know the difference
between OBC A category and OBC B
category.
7th January 2012, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

i didnt actually got the meaning of obc non- creamy layer as some of the post are saying that the family income shud be less than 3 lakhs and some are saying it shud be less than 4.5 lakhs ...what shud i consider ...my fathers income is 4 lakhs per annum...help me
9th January 2012, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

what is the meaning of OBC-A and OBC-B?????
31st January 2012, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

hi this is shivakumar i want to know 3A will come under obc non-creamy layer?
19th March 2012, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: i got 26 mark.My parent income is below 48000 per year.but gate exam cosider as i am non creamy layer..... do this change creamy layer?..........pls help me

[i am obc ....i got 26 mark....can change that obc creamy layer..............truthfully i am obc creamy layer.........but gate exam consider as obc non creamy layer.......pls help friends...........
19th March 2012, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: i got 26 mark.My parent income is below 48000 per year.but gate exam cosider as i am non creamy layer..... do this change creamy layer?..........pls help me

[i am obc ....i got 26 mark....can change that obc creamy layer..............truthfully i am obc creamy layer.........but gate exam consider as obc non creamy layer.......pls help friends........... my mobile no...9094900728
23rd March 2012, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

how to get OBC certificate? procedure pls friends?
7th April 2012, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

WHAT CAN I GIVE THE ANSWER FOR QUESTION CREAMY LAYER (YES OR NO ) IAM AN BC-A CANDIDATE WHAT CAN I TICK ....
17th April 2012, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

If I am unable to submit OBC Non Creamy Layer Certificate for bank jobs will I be given the job considering me as a general category candidate? Please reply.
3rd May 2012, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me what is the differentiation between OBC-A & OBC-B
2nd June 2012, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

iam applying for hpcl i have caste and income certificate.do I need the obc certificate
6th July 2012, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

what is creamy layer exception certificate?...is non creamy layer and this is same?
5th January 2013, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

My father worked as painter. His annual income lessthan 1 lakh, so this is which category,creamy or non creamy
20th January 2016, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Hi Am Mumtaz. Do 2B category come under OBC non creamy layer. Pls kindly let me know about this. Hope my request will be obliged. Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?