9th June 2011, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which stream to choose in 11th standard if Science is liked but not Maths?

am studyin in kv,and i gt A1 in science ,maths and socila science . i want 2 take science stream ,bt am unable 2 decide which option shuld i choose bio maths or comp science.i dont have a very clear aim fo the future.but am interested 2 become a piolet.i also like the aeronatical field. i beleive am not very good wth maths ,as i find it difficult to do some type of problems which i have not attempted before .also trigonometry is vry difficult for me { except the heights and distences portion }i am also not intersested to become a doctor .i like bio but am not very gud with drawing things.so which stream wud be best 4me in 11th????
22nd June 2011, 01:42 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which stream to choose in 11th standard if Science is liked but not Maths?

which stream of science should i select to take animations for my higher studies?
3rd July 2011, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

what are of science after 10th
5th July 2011, 01:13 AM
namit_sahu21
Member+

If likes science but not maths, she should opt BPC stream i;e Biology+Physics+Chemistry...
She may also opt for Biotechnology, Information Practice, or Computer Science....
21st July 2011, 07:13 PM
vishal jaybhaye
Senior Member+

dear friend as you have mentioned that you are interested in the science but not in maths .
according to me many students mind is just like you .
for only the students like you , the biology that is medical side is present.
after taking the biology as your main subject , all the doors for the admission in the engineering for you gets closed.

biology includes two main branches for the 12th that is
botany
zoology

you better choose the biology if you are not interested maths.

thanks
25th July 2011, 02:33 AM
Unregistered

which stream i should select after 12 to become an astranaut
31st July 2011, 12:24 AM
kartikayan

Hi dear,

Since your daughter have more interest in science so she have to go for that. Now regarding the choice of subjects there is no value without math's in most of the field if the student is of science stream.

Since I have also completed my 10+2 from science stream from Kendriya Vidhyalya. So I know the value of math's. Since physics,chemistry and english are the compulsory subjects and she have a choice in
1. Biology , Hindi
2.Hindi,Computer Science
3.Maths,Computer Science
4.Maths,Biology.

If your daughter choose option 3 she had a great future in engineering field.

If your daughter choose option 4 she had a great future in medical as well as in engineering also.

So its good to choose either option 3 or option 4. This will be good for her future.

Thanks
31st July 2011, 03:12 AM
brijeshgzp123

dear,
Some subject as..you can select...

1.enggineering
2.medical
3.mass communication
4.radio
5.Fashion

Good luck...
31st July 2011, 05:42 PM
nambardar
Senior Member+

If you are not intersted in maths then you not take this.
because in which subject we have a boaring period then we not do the best at that subject.
But as you tell you also like science then you take PCB in your coming 11th class.
this is one of the best solution.
you have to take physics, chemistry and bio-logoy as a optional.
so, gd luck for your best future.
30th September 2011, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

what field i should use if i am good in all subjects?
28th October 2011, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Next year i'll be appearing for my boards, i love science and hate maths, so cud u pls suggest me with some good future careers in bio science..plz..
4th December 2011, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

sir i have question i got 85% in my 10 exmanination so than itook pcmb as my course subject then it was very much diffucult to me in what is the reason behind it
7th January 2012, 09:27 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by kumarpravir007 View Post
in my opinion u should take the bio without maths that will be a good idea....
but in 10 standard he goes 40 marks in maths and 85 marks in bio what will be do
15th April 2012, 08:19 AM
bablucena9

hello,
I think anybody which does not like math,
Then take pcb subject in 11th.
Science stream has good scope in future
9th May 2012, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

I m student of class 10 and I m an average student what should I take in 11 std and I m interested in science
5th June 2012, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

if student like science andmath is poor subject of student will it be
5th June 2012, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

IF STUDENT IS INTRESTED IN SCIENCE &POOR IN MATHS WILL IT BE RIGHT TO GO FOR ENGINEERING?
6th June 2012, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

I have joined in 11th standard in surapet velammal school. I am wishing to join in the computer science group. So please say me what subjects are there in that group?
25th January 2013, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

Hi got 75 marks out of 90 in X exams I am to scared of maths help with the solution for choosing science stream, biology is good
27th January 2013, 06:56 PM
sonali pandey1111

hello sir,

To got 85% marks means your child is really good in all subject. Please ask her what she wants to do. Tell her about accounts and eco also . May be she will like commerce and will get 95% marks in future.

thanx
9th March 2013, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

can anyone give me any information for the stream AB for class 11
10th March 2013, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

sir.
i am interested in science but i dont like maths though i can able to solve all questions.....and i dont like sst and even i dont want to do medical .....i am confused which stream to be choosen please help me...... my parents wants me to do engineering because they hope a lot from me but i am not interested in it.....i want to do something new and which will have scope...please help me out...!!!!
6th April 2013, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

Please tell me which subject are their in A group
and B group in STD 11 .And which group is more
important and useful for future career .
25th April 2013, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

hi friends , i m an 80% obtaining student in std.10th. i like maths but do not get good marks in it. i like science and also get good marks in it. but do not want to go for medical nor engineering, and i would also love to be a commerce student but as i said i like science very much ! i m confused ! plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..... guide me !
16th May 2013, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

hey.. i m in 10th stndrd.... i like mathz , bio , nd phycs.... i want to becum C.A bt i dont want to take science in 11th. becoz of chem... coz i dont lyk to study chem... which stream should i opt. in 11th stndrd....???? plz help me...
16th June 2013, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

i just completed my 10th i want to do bachelor in achitecture, can i do the 12 in commerce stream and then B.Arch?
25th March 2014, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

i am an average student of class 10th i don't like maths but intrested in science,but my family is economically poor , what should i do after 10th
28th March 2014, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

What to choose in class 11?
I got 85/90 marks in maths but not have any interest in engineering and got 80/90 marks in science and 28/30 in biology and also has a interest in biochemistry so what should I chose? Please help me shortly.
30th March 2014, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

i want to take science with biology but my maths is very poor i am very confuse plz tell me that if i take science with biology than that how much maths is present in physics and chemistry?
20th May 2014, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir, my son is in KV completed 10th with 70% marks average, and he is only interest to continue in same KV for 11th and 12th, and he is average in maths and science, please advise me what stream should he select in 11th please
2nd June 2014, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

i have interest in science but i want to take commerce & i am an average student
17th March 2015, 12:39 AM
Ronie0309

You will not be able to get maths off your back for another 2 years.
But if you are not interested in maths then you should probably leave engineering and focus more on biology to keep your options of becoming a doctor or a researcher open.
17th April 2015, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

I have so much like the subject maths science but not computer science which group should I take I can take third group it right or wrong
13th July 2017, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir and mam i have clear my exam of class 10th mam in HBSE board my percentage is 87.6% but mam i am confused so much mam i decided i choose the stream arts with maths but my father had given stream non-medical but mam i am not interest in maths in 11th class i am good in maths in class 10th because i have got 93 marks in maths out of 100 but at that time i cannot understand maths so pls mam help me which stream i choose. Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?