19th April 2011, 03:25 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Whether KARNATAKA STATE OPEN UNIVERSITY KSOU, Mysore is AICTC UGC approved or not?

I want to do Diploma in Elect. only distance colleges of AICTE approved . Please inform me colleges name, contact no and addrese , Sir Kindly inform to me this (Email ID [email protected]/[email protected])
Sir other thing in my naty place is ODISHA and now working in JINDAL STEEL LTD. at Jajpur, Odisha. please give me nearest instutte name and addrese. many time Please to you.

GOOD NIGHT
19th April 2011, 08:33 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Whether KARNATAKA STATE OPEN UNIVERSITY KSOU, Mysore is AICTC UGC approved or not?

i am three year diploma complete in 2000 i higher study to b.tech in KSOU so in future any problem created in to this university pl. explain government university or private
19th April 2011, 10:04 AM
Unregistered

I have done my MCA, Right now I want to do MTECH(IT), KSOU running MTECH(IT) through distance learning.
Can I apply for the government job after completing my MTECH. I have a lot of confusion regarding the apporval of this PROGRAM. Please let me know shoud I go for that or not. My degree will be valid for applying government job or not. Please help me.
19th April 2011, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

whether there is any examination center for B TECH in Gujarat for exams conducted by karnataka state university
19th April 2011, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: Whether KARNATAKA STATE OPEN UNIVERSITY KSOU, Mysore is AICTC UGC approved or not?

Dear Sir,
I have complited my diploma in Mechanical Engg. in 2007.Now I want doing B.TECH. (distance education )From KARNATAKA STATE OPEN UNIVERSITY(www.ksoumysore.com). I want to know that this university AICTE UGC approved or not.this university is right for me or not.[/QUOTE]
20th April 2011, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Question Re: Whether KARNATAKA STATE OPEN UNIVERSITY KSOU, Mysore is AICTC UGC approved or not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Not, It's a Big Frod University
how to you know pl tell details about this?
22nd April 2011, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
I want douing job in Enginering colllege so iam haier studied at B.tec course And branch .Electrical course how to joined (iwant to Know that university AICTE ,UGC approved or not in this university is rightfor me or not
ksou is not in the lst of AICTE
22nd April 2011, 10:01 PM
ssyedshahmd

Hello Guys .

I read the entire form regarding the KSOU offering technical courses - how far they are valid .
As some of my colleagues had given the clear picture of the KSOU but here comes the main part - When we are doing any course/degree we need to check two thing's.
1. Do the university is recognised . if yes then check all the recognisation's
2. whether the course is recognised or not . (Sounds funny but will explain !!!)

KSOU have lot of recognisations but checking with technical course which are running currently with KSOU are not directly offered from KSOU ,its being running under collaboration with VET i.e, Virtual Education Trust .

So its like Ksou is Front End and VET is back end . but the degree will be offered from KSOU . Checking on VET site [http://www.vet.pctiltd.com/content/notification.html] we dont have any details which gives the clear picture that the course is recognised or not.

One more thing which i found from VET is pcti ( P C Training Institute ) whihc is running the pctiltd along in partneship . Now if we take a look for Pcti - we get below details.

Established in the year 1990, PCTI is among the leading institutions of India in the field of distance education. It’s a pioneer in bringing distance education to the masses through its more than decade old association with leading Universities of India viz. Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), Karnataka State Open University (KSOU), Sikkim Manipal University (SMU), Maharshi Dayanand University (MDU), Anna University.

PCTI Group has been awarded by ISO 9001:2000 certification in recognition of organization's quality system. PCTI has strategic academic alliances with the following reputed Indian Universities and functioning as their Study Centre in various kinds of programs:

(a) Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)

(b) Karnataka State Open University (KSOU)

(c) Sikkim Manipal University (SMU)

(d) Maharshi Dayanand University (MDU)

(e) Anna University

In addition to the above, PCTI is also the Education Provider of Financial Planning Standards Board(FPSB), India for Certified Financial Planner (CFPCM) program. PCTI Group has alliances with following academic Institutions:

(a) Indian Society for Technical Education (ISTE- a body of AICTE)-PCTI Group is both Student and Institutional Chapter of ISTE. Various ISTE symposia, seminars etc are organized from time to time where noted speakers from industry and academia address the students with information relating to development and research. Recently, PCTI Group has been awarded as the best Student Chapter award by ISTE.

(b) All India Management Association (AIMA)

. i was able to get the details till this point - now the question arises is that will the courses running with these many partneships then who is here taking the ownrship for the course - if yes then why dont they clearly mentioned it on any of web site as the technical courses which are being offered by ksou are well recognised and will be help full for candidates .

Am open if any of you can dig the details more on this - so we can reach on some conclusion on this topic.

Thanks
~ Saif 00919986915731
22nd April 2011, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

dear sir i have completed B Tech mech engg from YCMOU and want to get admission in M Tech mech engg from KSOU IS THIS DEGREE is UGC/DEC recognised and i want to see a specimen degree m tech AND MARKSHEET of KSOU PLZ show me
22nd April 2011, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

i m Doing B.tech in KSOU will i get attestation in the embassy if i go abroad
23rd April 2011, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

sir/madam id ksou degree&diploma is valid in u.p. state government jobs
23rd April 2011, 09:22 PM
ssyedshahmd

Smile Re: Whether KARNATAKA STATE OPEN UNIVERSITY KSOU, Mysore is AICTC UGC approved or not?

Hello
With regard to YCMOU - though the university is well know , but still they are under process to have the AICTE approval for the technical courses run by them .

As already you had done Btech from Open university - and again you are trying Mtech with same way - as per my suggestion it wont help you . I am not sure as what rules being followed by Maharashtra Engg Colleges but In case of Karnataka State - For a Engg Faculty it wont let you even to get eligible for the post. [ as the degree's are from open universities]

Wil give one suggestion - As you already have Btech degree then why dont you look for Job in MNC and then pursue you Mtech from KSOU [here AICTE is nt required for MNC ] and based on your performance and Qualification you will get a good opportunities as well

~Saif
24th April 2011, 10:00 PM
sivaraj448
Senior Member++

It is not aicte approved but,
Karnataka State Open University is a recognised University of Distance Education Council (DEC), New Delhi, regular member of the Association of Indian Universities (AIU), Delhi.
Its good for distance education
29th April 2011, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

whether b-tech in karnataka state open university will help in diong m-tech in aicte or ugc approved colleges.
29th April 2011, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

is diploma in mech. engg. from ksou is valid for govt. job
29th April 2011, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,
Quote:
Originally Posted by roopeshsahu View Post
Dear Sir,
I have complited my diploma in Mechanical Engg. in 2007.Now I want doing B.TECH. (distance education )From KARNATAKA STATE OPEN UNIVERSITY(www.ksoumysore.com). I want to know that this university AICTE UGC approved or not.this university is right for me or not.
1st May 2011, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

i want details of course fees for b.tech in civil of ksou.
8th May 2011, 01:20 AM
K L S Mani

Quote:
Dear Sir,
I have complited my diploma in Mechanical Engg. in 2007.Now I want doing B.TECH. (distance education )From KARNATAKA STATE OPEN UNIVERSITY(www.ksoumysore.com). I want to know that this university AICTE UGC approved or not.this university is right for me or not.
For you ref. please check the following link to know the list of recognized universities
9th May 2011, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

i complet my diploma in etc & tc in 2009. so i intersteed to join b.tech in your collage . so plz sugested me.......
9th May 2011, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

I'm contemplating on pursuing M Tech course in Mechanical Engineering offered by KSOU. How far is it safe and is the degree recognized?
11th May 2011, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

sir i m doing BA ( education, socilogy and history) from KSOU. i have not done my PU n taken admission as per as age proof. will my degree be valid for doing mba?
11th May 2011, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

Does the certificate show that i have done the course in distance education or it will just show same as regular studant
11th May 2011, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

I want to do a Degree course of B.Tech (civil) ,so i want to know the information about the recognition of singhanaia university n wheter dis degree is useful in government sector

I have doing B.TECH (E.C branch) from GBTU guttam budh nagar in the last semester.also i am employed in IRRIGATION DEPARTMENT(U.P).

so kindly sent me the information as soon as possible %u2026%u2026.
11th May 2011, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my diploma(Electronics eng) in 2002.I would like to join an B-tech course in distance mode.Shall I go with Karnataka open university?is it valid or not?
14th May 2011, 01:41 AM
Unregistered

hi,
this is naina,
I have already joined the institute in this year 2011-12,
but still i didnot get my study material or even confirmation.
so please confirm when exactly we are going to recieve the same
waiting for your valuable reply:
on mail id [email protected]
16th May 2011, 03:25 AM
ssyedshahmd

@attestation in the embassy if i go abroad

yes you will get the attestation from Embassy as KSOU is UGC Recognised

@m tech AND MARKSHEET of KSOU PLZ show me

Sorry i dont think any one will provide you the specimen copy of the KSOU degree for Mtech- yes , if you get in touch to any college who are running the course they must be able to get you specimen copy of the passout students, other than no other option

@ksou degree&diploma is valid in u.p. state government jobs

Degree & Diploma both are valid , but again it cant be said unless you provide the job profile on whihc you are trying to apply using the ksou education or better have a word wit any of your highier authorities who will be doing the verification of the degree for new joinee

@M Tech course in Mechanical Engineering offered by KSOU

please refer my last post , you will get answer for your query

@BA ( education, socilogy and history) from KSOU

Its better you approach for the institute in bangalore where in they offer the one sitting PUC ,coz where ever you go for job purpose & you wont be able to justify your degree without basic qualification.

WHY CAN'T ALL PUT IN THEIR NAMES AT THE END OF THE POST----PLEASE TRY TO BE SHOW SOME PROFFESIONALISM ,SEEMS AS IF ALL SCHOOL PASS OUT GIYS PUTTING DOWN THEIR QUESTIONS .

~Saif
17th May 2011, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

please inform the admission date through distance education of B-Tech(civil)by [email protected]
18th May 2011, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

I want to know that lateral entry in ba 3rd year english honours in karnataka state open university is possible or not? And is the are the graduate students in english honours with 50% marks from karnataka state open university is eligible to sit in west bengal school service commission exam?
21st May 2011, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

is karnataka state open university, mysore is ugc approved or not

Dear sir,I am a Electrical engineering diploma holder and now i would like to do my B Tech in electrical through karnataka open university mysoor.

firoj ahamad varanasi
21st May 2011, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
I have done my MCA, Right now I want to do MTECH(IT), KSOU running MTECH(IT) through distance learning.
Can I apply for the government job after completing my MTECH. I have a lot of confusion regarding the apporval of this PROGRAM. Please let me know shoud I go for that or not. My degree will be valid for applying government job or not. Please help me.
reply:dear guest
all ready cental govt declared that ksou is declared as university of national importance> hence there is no doubt that the course is approved or not.while cental govt declaring national important university there after not necessary aicte approval.this course is admissible to all govt jobs and conducting further education also.for clearising your doubts once visit aicte website.
23rd May 2011, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i want to admission ksou Btech on civil at hubli plese give me a address
23rd May 2011, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
dear sir,
i have complited my diploma in mechanical engg. In 2007.now i want doing b.tech. (distance education )from karnataka state open university(www.ksoumysore.com). I want to know that this university aicte ugc approved or not.this university is right for me or not.
[/quote]
24th May 2011, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

sir..plz tel about ksou is aicte aproved or not..when i completed b.tech in ksou these certificates accept govt. Job or not.
25th May 2011, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
The certificate given by the KSOU is acceptale by the tamil nadu government for written the govt exams.
26th May 2011, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

If I got B.Tech in Civil engg. from Karnataka State Open University (KSOU) Mysore, will I eligible to get job in state/central govt. Or private sector in any part of India ?
30th May 2011, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
I have completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from Govt. Polytechnic, West Bengal and presently working in Indian Railways. I want to pursue B.tech/BE in Mechanical Engineering through distance learning. So, is the Course offered by KARNATAKA STATE OPEN UNIVERSITY KSOU, Mysore is AICTC UGC approved and whether i will be able to appear for GATE after passing from this university. Kindly help.
Thanks,
randeep, Kharagpur, west bengal.
e mail id:[email protected]
3rd June 2011, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

i ve done b.tech from ksou . can i apply for govt. services
onkar
6th June 2011, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

i want diploma mach.engineering from karnataka
9th June 2011, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

Is it true that for engineering courses through distance univerties, AICTE approval is not required
9th June 2011, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I have just completed my Masters in English from Karnataka State Open University, Mysore. I am also having B.Ed degree. Am I eligible for lecturer job in Govt. department of education, Punjab.
13th June 2011, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

its i not recognised bu upsc or aicte, but its id recognised by ugc, dec
14th June 2011, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

IS B.E./B.TECH. DEGREE FROM KSOU APPROVED BY AICTE?
17th June 2011, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
i am working with an export house and looking Maintenance Department work for last 12years,
4 electritions and 2 building maintenance worker working under me, during this 12 years of job
i learned so manythings about maintenance work ie, my age is 40years and now i want to do diploma
in electrical from KSOU, please sumbady tell me, is the electrical engineering diploma will help full
for my future carrier? or is this
wastage of mony only.
18th June 2011, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

I AM BE IN CIVIL ENGINEERING. I WANT TO DO M.TECH IN TRANSPORTATION ENGINEERING FROM DISTANCE EDUCATION THIS YEAR.PLEASE GUIDE ME ABOUT ADMISSION PROCEDURE,FEES DETAILS.SYLLABUS,EXAMINATION CENTRE
21st June 2011, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

Whether KARNATAKA STATE OPEN UNIVERSITY KSOU, Mysore is AICTC UGC approved or not?
21st June 2011, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

Finaly question is standing yet that "is this univercity (KSOU,Mysore) recognized by UGC & HRD ?
23rd June 2011, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

Dear Aspirants, We are offering Distance Education / Part Time Course Through DISTANCE MODE STUDIES ,(By UGC/DEC AND also NAAC approved University
The Following

Courses available:- Part Time MBA Different
Specializations (2 Years)Week end Classes

Executive MBA Different Specializations (1 Year) 3Years Working Experience required Conducting Week End Classes ,
And All Graduation courses also available Like BCOM,BA,BCA,Ex MBA,MBA,DIPLOMA,
M Phil,MSC,MCOM,MA,PHD
And we have lateral Entry also

More Detail- [email protected]

PRITAM-9901461046
24th June 2011, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Dear Sir,
Please note all technical courses are solely monitered by AICTE and engineering courses offered by KSOU are not recognised by AICTE either under their Regular mode or Distance Mode of delivery. For details thoroghly check the AICTE website. Everything is clearly mentioned.

Don't play with your career and for Engineering Diploma courses join Govt recognised ITI or Polytechnic. Similarly for Degree courses it is always better to join AICTE approved Institutions only namely approved Engineering colleges.

As the KSOU Engineering courses are not approved by the AICTE hence successful students are not eligible for Government Jobs.

Still if you are not satisfied then before taking an admission in any of the study centre of KSOU ask for the genuinity of the course on a Stamp Paper. Trust me not even a single study centre in India will come forward to write on a stamp paper that the courses are genuine.

Save your career.
25th June 2011, 06:29 AM
Unregistered

IS BSc electronic from annamalai university is aicte approved?
26th June 2011, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

i completed b.sc i want to know in ksou physics m.sc is available
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?