31st March 2011, 10:34 PM
prabu1ff

Is Karnataka State Open University approved by government of India? Is KSOU declared under the section 3 of UGC act 1956?

sir I intrested to do m-tech(civil) course from Karnataka state open university , is this approved by govt of indiaor valid for cental/state govt. jobs. is ksou is declared under the section3 of UGC act 1956

12th September 2011, 02:58 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Karnataka State Open University approved by government of India? Is KSOU declared under the section 3 of UGC act 1956?

Hello friend,
Karnataka State Open University is approved and recognized by the Distance Education Council, New Delhi. Therefore, you may definitely pursue your masters degree program from the university and the degree awarded by the university will be considered equivalent to degree awarded by any other recognized university.
For further information, refer to the official website of the University.
22nd September 2011, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is Karnataka State Open University approved by government of India? Is KSOU declared under the section 3 of UGC act 1956?

What is diploma in machnical k.s.o.u u.g.c aproved in govrment jobs apply this?
17th October 2011, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

I am a diploma holder from rajasthan vidhyapeed university. , i done it from my home town through distance education. I have to do b.tech . .can i study ksou ..b.tech..lateral entry???
17th October 2011, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

I am a diploma holder from rajasthan vidhyapeed university. , i done it from my home town through distance education. I have to do b.tech . .can i study ksou ..b.tech..lateral entry???
26th November 2011, 08:21 AM
Unregistered

should i take addmission for msw distance education in ksou to get govt jobs .
13th January 2012, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

Karnataka state open university apporved by UGC section 3 act 1956?
25th January 2012, 01:56 AM
Unregistered

Is Karnataka State Open
University approved by government of
India in Delhi please told me
26th February 2012, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

I am student of B.Tech Elect. in Karnatka University (Alogor ) . i JOINED THIS CASE AFTER dIPLOMA IN ELCTRICAL. I HAVE COMPLETED i ST. SEM. IN AGRA CENTER. hERE i HAVE COME TO MY NOTICE THAT THIS UNIVERISITY IS NOT VALIED FOR GOVT. JOB AND OTHER PSU OR upsc, BECOUSE THIS UNIVERSITY IS NOT HAVING AIECT & DEC APPROVAL . KINDLY ANSWER ME SO THAT I CAN DO OR NOT. BECOUSE MONEY CAN EARN BUT TIME CAN NOT BE RECOVER.
3rd June 2012, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Is KSOU declared under the section 3 of UGC act 1956?
10th July 2012, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

this cirtificat is valid for all over india?
15th July 2012, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

I am doing MBA online course with Karnataka state open university. Is this valid?
3rd September 2012, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

is librararian course offered by karnatka open university in distnace larning approved by ugc and govt of india?
23rd October 2012, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

last approval year for karnatka university by u.g.c
14th July 2013, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir,

I have completed my B.Sc(IT) course from Karnataka State of Open University in the year 2007. After that i have completed my MScCS from Sikkim Manipal university. Now I want to do B-ed degree from a central University. Am i eligible for this?
14th July 2013, 05:12 PM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend yes Karnataka State Open University approved by government of India.

Karnataka State open University is recognised and approved by University Grant Commission (UGC)

The University is associated with the following organizations:

Association of Indian Universities-New Delhi

Association of Commonwealth Universities-London

Asian Association of Open Universities-Beijing, China

Commonwealth of Learning-Vancouver, Canada

For further information, refer to the official website of Karnataka State Open University.

Best of luck........
1st May 2014, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE DONE BA FROM MANIPAL UNIVERSITY . IS I AM ELIGIBLE FOR MSW FROM YOUR UNIVERSITY.
17th May 2014, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

CAN I APPEAR NET EXAM FOR PHD. AFTER COMPLETION OF M.TECH FROM KSOU???ITS VERY IMPORTANT FOR ME...PLEASE REPLY BACK
2nd October 2016, 01:41 AM
Unregistered

Graduation completed from Karnataka state board, If I apply for a job in United states. Will that give me a problem during the verification, please help.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?