22nd June 2011, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details of ICWAI course: Duration of course, Procedure to apply and Scope after ICWAI?

Dear Sir,

i am complete the B.com currently and i want to do icwa so can u give me the details for this course
23rd June 2011, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details of ICWAI course: Duration of course, Procedure to apply and Scope after ICWAI?

i am completing b.com 1999 am i eligible for icwai distance education? am i eligible how to apply and how to prepare? babu from kovvur.
23rd June 2011, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

Hello im b.com holder but i have 49% of aggregate.can i apply for it...?
27th June 2011, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

can i apply this as correspondance
27th June 2011, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

FULL DETAILS ABOUT ICWA COURSE. AND IT's CENTRES IN BANGALORE.
2nd July 2011, 02:43 AM
Unregistered

sir took graduation in commerce with 49% i m goin for icwa, after completin it will it be beneficial for me.
2nd July 2011, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

i hve completed my mba in finance after b.com....
now i m working in oswal ldh
and wanna doing icwa .....
so all the details and courses fees send to me..
[email protected]
3rd July 2011, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

I had completed graduation by B.com with tax and procedure and now iam doing M.com final year.now i want to do ICWA course so for which course is iam eligible for foundation,intermidiate or for the final course? please suggest me right now if possible
9th July 2011, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

wher is the office of icwa in siliguri northbengal
10th July 2011, 01:52 AM
Unregistered

hello sir
i am mayank, i m persuing b.com ,i want to know duration of icwa and also fee structure
13th July 2011, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

hi sir......... i m kavya i m completed my b.com . i m interestd to do icwai course can u tel me d detials whn shal i apply and hw much time take to finish dis course.............
13th July 2011, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

hi, am ganavi. i have completed bbm this year, i am interested to do ICWAI course. so i want to know how many subjects are there in this course and about exam pattern . please reply soon
15th July 2011, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

I am rasak pursuing bcom, i am interesting to do icwai course, and want to know detailes of this course(qualification,duration,how many papers,detailes of banglore institute)pls send to my email [email protected]
16th July 2011, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

ICWAI & CS ? WHICH COURSE IS BETTER AFTER B.COM?
17th July 2011, 01:27 PM
vasanth dhoni

Hi friend

ICWAI -Institution of Cost & Works Accountants of India

Eligibility for Admission:

(i) a graduate in any discipline or equivalence from a recognized University/Institute.

or

if the candidates who have already passed the ICWAI Final Course ,they shall also be eligible for admission.

The 4 Courses are:

1. Organization Theory and Behaviour
2. Research Methodology and Statistical Analysis
3. International Business Environment or Business Environment
4. International Marketing Management or Marketing Management

After passing the course there are so many top management positions like
Managing Director,
Accountant,
Finance Director,
Financial Controller,
Cost Controller,
Finance Manager,
Chief Internal Auditor etc.
18th July 2011, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

Hi,What all are the subjects that is needed to attend in the inter exam?
18th July 2011, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

hi!! my name is ashu ..n i have done my final year exam (that is b.com) n waiting for result...so i want to know that..can i apply for icwa ? if my graduation % is less than 50%
19th July 2011, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

Is GD is must even in postal coaching ?
20th July 2011, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of FY.BAF.... can i apply for ICWA? what is the procedure for dat? i scored 87%in 10th & 75% in 12.. so is it possible for me to become ICWA
23rd July 2011, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

plz give me details abt icwa
23rd July 2011, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, i have done b.com and after that MCA, now i want to do icwai. is their any correspondence institute of icwai?from where i can do it?
24th July 2011, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

please provide a fee structure for a NEW registration is 7500 or 7000?
registration fee is 500 and internediate fee is 7000 how much i wil pay for registgration 7000/- or 7500/-?
28th July 2011, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

DEAR FRIEND I WILL INTREST TO ICWAI COURSE PLF SEND FEES DETAILS AND COUSE PURPOSE.
BY T.SELVI
30th July 2011, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

hello, my name is purushotham. Iam studing Intermediate in A.P. I want to know when will the ICWA entrience exam conducts.
2nd August 2011, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

hallo sir. i have completed MBA with finance stream.and now i wanted to pursue ICWAI. is it ok for me...what are the future prospects of it..and tell me the best institute
5th August 2011, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

Hi Friend ,my name is Aprajita , I want to know what's the graduation percentage to admit this icwa cource.
6th August 2011, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

HI
MYSELF ANNAPURNA.I HAVE COMPLETED GRADUATION WITH ECONOMICS HONOURS.IS COSTING GOOD FOR ME?HOW CAN I APPLY?
7th August 2011, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

im doing bcom i would like to join in icwa i have to know about duration and syllabus also compled year of coaching
8th August 2011, 12:12 AM
gauri2011
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by gangi reddy View Post
I am Gangi Reddy completed M.com and now doing as a accountant job in private orgnaisation and i want to do icwai course pls send me the details of icwai (period, process and opportunities)
Dear Friend,
As you have already completed Graduation you can get admission in the Intermediate course of ICWAI course.Then you have to do article ship and then you will be able to apply for the Final course of ICWAI.In doing this whole thing you have to spent minimum 3.5 years.

Good luck....
8th August 2011, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

is it have scope in future and how we get job after complete icwai course
9th August 2011, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

is there is any icwa CENTER IN KOCHI?
9th August 2011, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

i m a b.com student,can i get an admission in icwa and is there any difference between icwa and icwai
10th August 2011, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

I am Satish Gawade i have complited MBA(Finance) and now i would like to take addmition for ICWA cource so please let me know detail about This cource
10th August 2011, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

this course is a regular one or corrsepondance one?how we apply for foundation course?when we have to apply for the exam held on december 2012?
11th August 2011, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

Hi Sir,
My name is Arun Kumar, Now i m Working In private Co. as a Finance Executive. I have 3 yrs Exp. I hace Done my graduation in Arts,
can i join ICWAI?
11th August 2011, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

hi friend, my name is kishore i have done my mba with dual specilization finance and marketing iam working in an organisation i want
to pursue icwa course what is the process for doing icwai course.please reply as soon as possible. my mail id is [email protected]
12th August 2011, 03:47 AM
Unregistered

Hello I am Suraj, i want to take admission ICWAI course as corresponding . Could you please tell me the actual fees structure for correspondence.

thank you
13th August 2011, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

please tell me about icwa course ,duration,college,fees,procdure toapply in couse.pls reply soon at [email protected]
13th August 2011, 09:45 AM
vipin bihari chaturvedi

Hi dear,

The Institution of Cost & Works Accountants of India(ICWAI) ,which is set up under the Act of Parliament .
Its main aim for the economic activities of an organization by their sheer expertise.It provides the depth knowledge and perspective to manage business.

(i) You should have any graduate in any discipline or equivalence from a recognized University/Institute.

or
if the candidates who have already passed the ICWAI Final Course ,they shall also be eligible for admission.

Duration: Minimum 2 Years
Maximum 5 years
ICWAI Final passed candidate can complete the course in one year.

Medium : English

Fee: Rs. 6,000/- consolidated for full course

Prospectus cost : Rs. 400/-

There are 4 Courses of IGNOU are:

Managing Director,
Accountant,
Finance Director,
Financial Controller,
Cost Controller,
Finance Manager,
Chief Internal Auditor etc. in Govt. and private sectors.

There are so many ICWAI institutions such as:

1:Bangalore Chapter of I.C.W.A.I., Bangalore,Karnataka

2:Badruka Institute of Professional Studies, Hyderabad,Andhra Pradesh

3:Ahmedabad Chapter Of Cost Accountants, Ahmedabad,Gujarat

4:Coimbatore Chapter of ICWAI, Coimbatore,Tamil Nadu

5:Cuttack Bhubaneswar Chapter of ICWAI, Bhubaneshwar,Orissa

6:Gurgaon Chapter of ICWAI, Gurgaon,Haryana

7:H.A.College of Commerce, Ahmedabad,Gujarat

8:Goa Chapter Of Cost Accountants, Vasco da Gama,Goa

9:Institute of Professional Studies and Research, Cuttack,Orissa

Thanks
15th August 2011, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

I am a student of M.com and I want to join ICWAI and i want to know about the best place of coaching,,,,,,,,,,,,,, please reply me as soon as possible [email protected]
15th August 2011, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Can any one explain about the features & address in chennai?
15th August 2011, 09:52 PM
ammajii

Hi dear,

The Institution of Cost & Works Accountants of India(ICWAI) ,which is set up under the Act of Parliament .
Its main aim for the economic activities of an organization by their sheer expertise.It provides the depth knowledge and perspective to manage business.

(i) You should have any graduate in any discipline or equivalence from a recognized University/Institute.

or

Duration: Minimum 2 Years
Maximum 5 years
ICWAI Final passed candidate can complete the course in one year.

Medium : English

Fee: Rs. 6,000/- consolidated for full course

Prospectus cost : Rs. 400/-

There are 4 Courses of IGNOU are:

Managing Director,
Accountant,
Finance Director,
Financial Controller,
Cost Controller,
Finance Manager,
Chief Internal Auditor etc. in Govt. and private sectors.

There are so many ICWAI institutions such as:

1:Bangalore Chapter of I.C.W.A.I., Bangalore,Karnataka

2:Badruka Institute of Professional Studies, Hyderabad,Andhra Pradesh

3:Ahmedabad Chapter Of Cost Accountants, Ahmedabad,Gujarat

4:Coimbatore Chapter of ICWAI, Coimbatore,Tamil Nadu

5:Cuttack Bhubaneswar Chapter of ICWAI, Bhubaneshwar,Orissa

6:Gurgaon Chapter of ICWAI, Gurgaon,Haryana

7:H.A.College of Commerce, Ahmedabad,Gujarat

8:Goa Chapter Of Cost Accountants, Vasco da Gama,Goa

9:Institute of Professional Studies and Research, Cuttack,Orissa

Thanks
17th August 2011, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

hello,my frnd has completed 12th n scored 80% in CBSE Board n want to know whether she can join directly ICWAI course after 12th.plz do reply as soon as possible to this mail id:
[email protected]
17th August 2011, 09:54 PM
priyabasavaraj

hello my frnd has completed 12th in CBSE n scored 80% n want to know whether she can join directly ICWA course after 12th plz do reply as soon as possible to the mail id mentioned below:
[email protected].
18th August 2011, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

i m shweta pandey, doing bba
i want to know the full details and scope of icwa course
please sir give me full details about icwa course
its subjects, fees, duration
18th August 2011, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

hello my frnd has completed 12th n scored 80% n wants to do ICWA
18th August 2011, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

hello my frnd has completed 12th n scored 80% n wants to do ICWA after 12th.can she apply?plz do reply immediately to this mail id:
[email protected]
19th August 2011, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

sir/madam,
i have jst completed my graduation, and hunting for course which will help me in my future i came to know about icwai course.
i want to know duration of course, procedure to apply,fees structure,and placement facilities, and the institute in mumbai ?
please forward the following details on [email protected] or 8097293026.
19th August 2011, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

Hi Sir, i m Akhilesh....I have completed B.Com from IGNOU University(Distance Study). I want to get admission in Intermediate course from ICWA..Please send me all details ragarding admission,subject selection,and fee structure.
22nd August 2011, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

i am a graduate student & i want to do icwai.what is procedure for it.please send to my e-mail id. [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?