14th January 2012, 07:49 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details of ICWAI course: Duration of course, Procedure to apply and Scope after ICWAI?

Hello.....sir i am durgesh
doing now b.com
plz give me detels of icwa
23rd January 2012, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details of ICWAI course: Duration of course, Procedure to apply and Scope after ICWAI?

i want to know about the total duration of icwa course
27th January 2012, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

I am graduate student in B.Com.. So i want to know about duration and all the details of this course as soon as possible...
31st January 2012, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

I want to knw full detail about icwa course after 12th nd my i.d is under .please reply me as soon as possible [email protected]
1st February 2012, 07:33 AM
Unregistered

i am going complete ma b.com 2nd year so can i do ICWA intermidiate course??
1st February 2012, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

CAN I DO ICWAI COURCE AFTER HSC ?
7th February 2012, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Hi friends iam student of icwai i completed Group 1 of intermidiate and i will be attending Group 2 in june so i could not write exam in december because i dont no how to check computer test result, i completed computer coaching from bangalore i want to know from which link v check da result for computter test please let me know
9th February 2012, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
My name is sumesh i hav just completed my BBA,so now m planning to do this cource...wat shld i do
16th February 2012, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

i want full details of icawi.. plz reply at my e-mail id [email protected]
23rd February 2012, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

what is the minimuim qualification
6th March 2012, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

hi all...m syed from blore.i completed my ICWA....its really good and currently m working for good org....all the best
10th March 2012, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to do ICWA i hve given my bcom final yrs exam but my result will come on july so is it possible that i will appear in dec(inter-1)exam .
and i also want to knw details regarding ICWA.................my id is [email protected]
11th March 2012, 09:18 AM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Hai,.
For getting admission in ICWAI. The eligibility
criter is that
You must be minimum 17 years age and should
have passed 12th from recognized board
For Intermediate course You age should be minimum 18 years
Must have passed degree exam from any
recognized univeristy
THe exams are generally help twice a year in
month of December and June.
The cost of the prospectus of foundation course is 200 Rs and tution fee is 3500 Rs
For intermediate couse the cost of tution is 7000
For more details check out http://www.icwai.org/icwai/academic-
admission.asp Fees Details -
Cost of Prospectus - Rs. 200/-
Postal Tuition Fee (including study material) - Rs.
3500/-
Oral Coaching Fee (including study material) - Rs.
3500. The exams of ICWAI are held two times in a year
in the month of june and decembe
13th March 2012, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

Could you please give me the name, place and adress of the institutes of ICWAI in ahmedabad?????
Plssssssss also the fees and the Qualification.plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Ronak.......@
15th March 2012, 11:42 PM
SUPROTIV CHATTERJEE

The Institution of Cost & Works Accountants of India(ICWAI) ,which is set up under the Act of Parliament .
Its main aim for the economic activities of an organization by their sheer expertise.It provides the depth knowledge and perspective to manage business.

Eligibility for Admission:

(i) You should have any graduate in any discipline or equivalence from a recognized University/Institute.

or
if the candidates who have already passed the ICWAI Final Course ,they shall also be eligible for admission.

Duration: Minimum 2 Years
Maximum 5 years
ICWAI Final passed candidate can complete the course in one year.

Medium : English

Fee: Rs. 6,000/- consolidated for full course

Prospectus cost : Rs. 400/-
16th March 2012, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

sir. i have completed ipcc exam then i have made any exemption of icwai course
19th March 2012, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

defferent between icwa and icwai
26th March 2012, 10:09 AM
Unregistered

i v.suryakiran completed MBA Finance. Now I am doing a Job as a accountant in private org. i want to do ICWAI Course so Please send the ICWAI details and process & Fee details.so PLease Reply Me as early possible. [email protected]
27th March 2012, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
Pursuing MBA now and I want to do ICWAI together with this. And my degree background is BA. Can you give the details regarding this and suggest me how it helps me in placements
28th March 2012, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

what are the syllabus of icwai?
5th April 2012, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my graduation recently i want to do icwai what are the procedure.
5th April 2012, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

hi this is vanitha i hav a question i have done my mba in 2010. i have 2 years of experience in accounts
i want to continue my studies.please give me suggesions for me
6th April 2012, 04:51 PM
ssaru

hi....i have passed my tybcom in oct 2011 but i would like to join icwai pls give me the answer for my question wht to do next.......can i join ICWAI course
10th April 2012, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

hiii , i have completed my graduation with 65%(bcom). Want to abt icwai bhilai & how much time it take (minimum)
12th April 2012, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I am Subhankar.. I have completed my B.Com with 40% marks..Am I eligible for the course??
If yes,Please give me the Kolkata Address and complete details... Also request you to please tell me how to apply for the course...!!!
20th April 2012, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for ICWAI during B.COM?
20th April 2012, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

hello, i m sikha rajak. just waiting for my aissce result. how can i do with icwai courses. full details please.
20th April 2012, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

Hi
I am MBA in Finance, Working in MNCs. in F&A domain. And, I want to do ICWA. Please guide me and also send me the Bangalore Institute Address and contact details.
where I can get register.

Thanks,
manish.
my email ID [email protected]
21st April 2012, 09:58 AM
Unregistered

Hi friend, my name is shantanu.i am completed M.B.A in finance & I want to do ICWAI detial plz send me detial of ICWAI center in pune. [email protected]
25th April 2012, 10:49 PM
123dolly
Senior Member+++

Intermediate course :

Eligibility :

Age limits : 18 yrs

You have a graduate degree from any recognized university.

Fees details :

Cost of Prospectus - Rs. 200/-
Postal Tuition Fee (including study material) - Rs. 7000/-
Oral Coaching Fee (including study material) - Rs. 11000/-
26th April 2012, 08:46 AM
Unregistered

i am 36 years bcom completed .i am give the admission icwai course?
3rd May 2012, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

Please give me guide for ICWA........
3rd May 2012, 11:13 AM
tash1991

CWA stands for Cost and Work Accounts course.

The CWA course is a correspondence kind of course.
Institute of Cost Accountants of India is the authority to conduct this course.
(The institute was formerly known as institute of Cost and Work Accounts of India).

The course comprises of three courses which are
1.Foundation course
2.Intermediate course
3.Final course.

t
You can register for Foundation Course after 10+2.
After passing Foundation course examination you can apply for intermediate course. and after passing intermediate course exam, you can apply for final course examination.
A practical training of 3 years duration is compulsory after intermediate course examination.

The course fee is as given below.
Foundation course
Rs. 3,500/-
Intermediate Course
Rs.15,700/-
Rs.5,000/- is charged extra if you opt for oral coaching.
you can purchase the application form ICWAI office regional councils.
The Head Quarter of the institute is in Kolkata.
Jead Quarter
12,SudderStreet, kolkata - 700016
3rd May 2012, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

i want to registrate in ICWA, SO where i should send my form either in regional head office or from where i am doing my coachings of ICWA??
AND from i'l get my foundation course?
rply soon
4th May 2012, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

i completed b.com. i want to join IcwaI. how i can apply in vellore.
5th May 2012, 03:21 PM
SHREYA MORJEKAR

Smile Re: Details of ICWAI course: Duration of course, Procedure to apply and Scope after ICWAI?

What is the address of these corrrespondence institute

:Goa Chapter Of Cost Accountants, Vasco da Gama,Goa
6th May 2012, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

I am working in Bank of Baroda as Senior Manager ( Credit) in Raipur. I am planning to join ICWAI course. May I join ICWAI

[email protected]
9th May 2012, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

is it like that there is less demand of cost nd work accountants in private sector than government sector ?
9th May 2012, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

what is the regestration fees for inter and final cource regestration icwai
9th May 2012, 06:46 PM
monisha_sarabhai

Hello friend..

*BCCA stands for Bachelor Of Commerce and Computer Application(BCCA)

Higher studies after BCCA

*There are many good options for you to continue with your studies in

-->M.Com

-->MBA.

*For joining in this post graduation courses you have to write the entrance examinations such as

-->CAT

-->MAT

-->ICET

Scope of BCCA

You have Opportunities in

-->Teaching field

-->Administration

-->Marketing

Streams in MBA

*There are many streams in MBA the best streams in MBA are

-->MBA In Finance

-->MBA in Marketing

-->MBA In Human resource management

Top five MBA colleges in India

-->Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad

-->Indian Institute of Management Calcutta

-->Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode

-->XLRI Management Institute Jamshedpur

-->ISB – Indian School of Business Hyderabad

Good luck

all the best
12th May 2012, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I have completed my BSC computer science.what is the fees structure for intermediate and final course.what is the duration for both......Can i do it in correspondance???
13th May 2012, 03:52 AM
Unregistered

i am mistu chatterjee,i am completed my graduation,how i can apply for icwai
15th May 2012, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

hi,i m akansha from punjab ldh.i want to do icwa.what is the procedure of doing icwa.plz rply me soon on [email protected]
16th May 2012, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

pls confirm 1 yr course detail of ICWA with training of 6 moth
ravi
16th May 2012, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

how can eligible for icwai enter course
17th May 2012, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

what is the mode of exam for foundation course
18th May 2012, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir I am nitin.I am greduate in b.com .what can I do icwai.plz tell me
20th May 2012, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

sir am completed my degree in distance education (svu ) am eligible for icwai? foundation is necessary ? pls send me reply [email protected]
21st May 2012, 09:05 AM
Unregistered

i complete my b.com with 45%.
Can i do icwa
21st May 2012, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

Hai i am purushothaman i am doing m.b.a 1st year, 2nd semester and neXt year going to take finance management but my U.G is engineering( computer science) and i want to do the course that ICWAI Iinformation about ICWAI and surjestion also.sent me to my e-mail id "[email protected]".
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?