14th March 2014, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do my training/project in MNC companies like TCS, HCL, Wipro and Infosys if I have no approach and references?

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii sir
I am student of b.tech 3rd year and I want to get training in TCS ..... what is the procedure and how to apply for it..?? please reply sir(urgent for me) in my [email protected]

thankssss....

Related Questions:
  1. Placement papers of top MNC companies like TCS,CTS,HCl,WIPRO and Infosys?
  2. Qualification required for B.Ed entrance exam? Percentage required? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Am I eligible for Infosys, TCS, HCL, Wipro companies after scoring 54.6% in 10th and 64.8% in 12th?
  4. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys, TCS, HCL, L&T, IBM, Syntel and Wipro for MCA 5th semester student?
  5. Placement papers of top companies like WIPRO, HCL, Infosys, TCS?
  6. Detailed information about internship in MNC companies?
  7. Am I eligible for WIPRO, TCS, Infosys MNC companies
  8. Am i eligible to attend interview companies like HCL, CTS, TCS, Accenture, Infosys, WIPRO and AMI
  9. How to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys, Wipro?
  10. Am I able to get a job in MNC like TCS,HCL, WIPRO Microsoft Infosys after completing BSc and 3 years diploma in Software Engineering from NIIT?
  11. How to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys and Wipro?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for the job in TCS, Wipro, Infosys, Syntel and L&T Accentury after BCA from MJPRU? -- [New]
  13. How can I get job in Infosys, Wipro, IBP, L&T, TCS, CTS, HCL and Syntel being a B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Requirements and skills to get job in these companies?
  14. How can I apply for internship in companies like TCS, Infosys, L&T and HCL?
  15. What is the eligibility for Wipro, Satyam, TCS and any other IT companies to apply for job?
  16. Eligibility for MNC after getting average marks in academics?
  17. Is distance education course applicable to apply for job in top MNC companies like CTS, TCS, Wipro and so on?
  18. Am I eligible to get placed in TCS, INFOSYS and Wipro with 72% agregate in BE?
4th July 2014, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do my training/project in MNC companies like TCS, HCL, Wipro and Infosys if I have no approach and references?

hello I am 3rd yr entc student I want to do industrial training in mnc companies please provide the details of it.
9th August 2014, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

i want to do my final year project in MNC company i don't have any reference i want to know the procedure
17th April 2016, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

hello sir,
i am in b.tech 6th semester and i want to do my 45 days training in any small companies.which have we learn about work and get work experience then please help me sir

my email id is :[email protected]
mob no:-7696780712
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?