15th April 2012, 01:53 AM
himanshu verman
Junior Member+

Default Re: How get a job after Btech (ECE)?

It's quite simple , you should give you biodata to the companies offering jobs for engineering students like HCL, infosis , orange and many more good companies. For this you can simply log on to www.fresherworld.com, or naukri.com . Give them your details, then, they will give you a call letter and you can go in the company for interview.
Best Of Luck.
15th April 2012, 07:29 AM
asish_mohanty123

Location: samantarapur , old town, pl.no.- 2155/2340 , pin- 751002 , bhubanswer , orissa

Don't worry you can easily get job as you arefinal stage of your engneering. you should atten the several capus placement conduct by other college . In companies i.e L&T , ntpc , ongc offers jobs .
you can also register to find out sutable job sits i.e monster.com , WWW.fresherworld.com , naukri.com ,shine.com
BEST OF LUCK
15th April 2012, 08:28 AM
rounak_online

Smile Re: How get a job after Btech (ECE)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanjeev solanki View Post
Hello sir I am in final semester of Btech(electronics and communication).I want a job immediately after B.tech.I don't want to go for higher studies because of money problem.So what should I do ?.should I go for embedded system or VLSI course?.Can I get a job without doing these courses?.Is there is any other job oreinted short term course for ECE branch?
Dear friend
first of all i want to say that govt. and other agencies provide scholarship for studying abroad .So if you are confident you can clear GRE you should try man.
Ok now for placement in for private companies ECE do just 1 thing, very impotant do any kind of job in power sector or telecom industry, because in world of ECE or other no 1 likes freshers. But not to worry jobs are available. Make your resume upload it on Monster.com, timesjobs.com, naukri.com, shine.com and national placement consultancy and many more you can register. Dont see money 1st year, once you have experience no proble.
If you want to go for govt job there are many
have your BE percentage around 70% or above it will be really helpful.
govt exams
1. BHEL
2.NTPC
3. GAIL india
4. Bank po jobs
5. AAI
6. ESIC
7. Engineers india
8. Navy/ army technical
9. RRB
many more
i think this will be helpful
15th April 2012, 11:09 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Hello sir I am in final semester of Btech(electronics and communication).I want a job immediately after B.tech.I don't want to go for higher studies because of money problem.So what should I do ?.should I go for embedded system or VLSI course?.Can I get a job without doing these courses?.Is there is any other job oreinted short term course for ECE branch?
HI!
After passing B.Tech if you want govt. job then you have to qualify the entrance exam.

Govt. job after B.Tech are:-
> I.A.S
> I.P.S
> Indian Railways
> ARMY
> NAVY
> AIR FORCE
> D.R.D.O
> I.S.R.O
> B.S.N.L
> O.N.G.C
etc

For more detail log on to www.upsc.gov.in

GOOD LUCK!
15th April 2012, 11:54 PM
indu_sarabhai

You can apply for some bank exams .
Bank competitive exams for better paid jobs after 12th. And later you can progress there.
But i would suggest you to complete your graduation.
Its very important.
You can complete that with a distance learning course and continue your full time job.
All the best
16th April 2012, 01:32 PM
123dolly
Senior Member+++

There are two options you prefer after you complete your B.Tech degree. If you are economically efficient and don’t need a job, it is better you go for your further studies. A specialization will always earn you more salary as well as priority during interviews and of course sound grip over subject. Otherwise you can find some job.
10th July 2012, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

hi sir... i too intrested in communication field... i want some more guidence from u... mail me at [email protected]
19th July 2012, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

Sir
I have completed my b.tech from ece in 2012. I
want a job in any field like communication, core and also in softwre.but problem is that I can not decide which cource I do.in which salery is more and also future is secure plese reply me
My email id
[email protected]
23rd September 2013, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

Hi, i am vanaja i completed my b.tech in EEE in 2013 and i have 75% i am interested in IT field and i am searching job in IT field so what can i do i need to join any software course then which course is better for me reply urgently.
10th November 2013, 03:27 PM
GUNDA DIVYA

Quote:
hello friend,
For ECE there are many choices to go ahead but the only thing is one have to work hard and have to make a right choice.
First have a right plan weather to go for software or hardware then decide which course is better.
If you are interested in core side better o have any course for present situation.For both Embedded and VLSI having equal opurtunities.
Better to have a glance over vectorindia site.
All the best...........
10th November 2013, 03:31 PM
GUNDA DIVYA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, i am vanaja i completed my b.tech in EEE in 2013 and i have 75% i am interested in IT field and i am searching job in IT field so what can i do i need to join any software course then which course is better for me reply urgently.
Well you are from EEE right but you are interested in IT field which is entirely different.Definitely you should have to take any course.
But the jobs in IT field Being EEE is a bit difficult task.Better to go through your stream.think a while and make further steps.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?