17th May 2015, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Placement Oriented Short Term Courses After B.Tech?

I have completed B.Tech in Electrical Engineering (E.E) in 2014. Is there any Private sector job for Electrical with good salary? Please please please provide me the details???

Related Questions:
  1. How to join short term job oriented course in medical?
  2. Are there any short term job oriented courses in HR for Housewives?
  3. Short term job oriented courses for B.com Girls
  4. Which job oriented short term courses are available after completing B.Com?
  5. List of some short term job oriented courses for 12th passed with Science student -- [New]
  6. Which are the job oriented short term courses related to accounting for commerce students?
  7. List short term job oriented courses one can do after Diploma completion?
  8. Short term courses in Chandigarh or Delhi for B.Tech Electronics and Instrumentation? Duration and fee structure of the course?
  9. Information about CDAC? How many seats are there?
  10. Types of electronics and communication engineering jobs? Which are the short term job oriented electronics courses? How to apply in BHEL, BEL, IOSRO, NTPC?
  11. Jobs or courses after B.Tech (Electrical) with 59% marks overall? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which are the best job oriented short term courses after diploma in computer engineering?
  13. Along with BCA which other course would be helpful to do?
  14. How to get trained in the field of automobiles after passing electronics engineering?
  15. List of short term courses available for an 2nd year B.Tech(EEE) candidates?
  16. List of Short term Job oriented courses that help to get a Job for me having completed B.Tech in CSE in the year 2011?
  17. What are the courses useful for B.Teh ECE short term?
  18. List of short term courses(Job oriented) related to electronics and communication engineering? List of institutes for the same?
9th April 2017, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

I'm pursuing btech from the eee branch I want a core job in my stream please suggest best job oriented courses that would help me to get a job
18th August 2017, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

Sir, my name is amit Kumar,i have completed my b-tech with eee branch,sir which job oriented or short term course is suitable for me.and also give me name of best job oriented institute name in delhi ncr or noida. Please reply me sir on gmail id my id. Is - [email protected],mob no-8077679195
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?