13th May 2015, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How do I prepare my Time Table for study?

I do not go to classes and my collage timing is 12 to 6 pm. I m in 12th std. How should I manage my study timing in full day sedule plzz provide me some tips to manage the study timing. ME of comm stream plzz help me or provide me the everyday sedule
3rd June 2015, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I'm studying in 12th cls. I wanted to be a doctor. I can't know hw study for this. In my tusion cls conducted exams I think I want to study well for this exam . so the first day I read the text. But after 2,3 days it would not complete one chapter so I leave it. And think even I'm reading the text I can't cover the chapters. So better to read course book. Then after some day I'm also think same as in the case of text. At Last I read the note. But it is also can't complete. And no doing objectives. So I'm every time became in last rank.
Sir plz help me to make my study effective. Plz give me a answer. Give me a time table for study
9th July 2015, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

How can i prepare time management for cpt exam december attempt without coaching
19th August 2015, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i am B.tech student
plzz tell me how can i make my time table for study?
my college time is 9:10 AM to 4:30 PM after college i give the tution class at 8pm
plzz help me
22nd August 2015, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir I want a timetable to study.my timings of school is 6:30 am 1:45pm n my tution timing is 4:00 pm 6:00pm.my dream is to become a CA so plzz help me
22nd August 2015, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir I am studying in 12(commerce).I want a timetable as per my schl timing is 6:30am to 1:45pm n tution timing is 4:00pm to 6:00pm I wnt to score really gud cause my dream to become CA so plz help me
23rd August 2015, 09:09 AM
Career advisor

My time table of daily routine is as follows:
* Sleeping time: 12-05
* Fresh time:05-06
* Study time:06-08
* Dressup time:08-8:15
* School time:8:30-2:30
* Reaching time: 2:45
* Lunch time:2:45-3:30
* Tution time: 3:30-5:00
* Playing time:5:00-7:00
* Study time:7:00-8:30
* Dinner time:8:30-9:00
* Study time:9:00-11:30.
25th August 2015, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am Rahul a btech student .I leave my home at 8am and attend my college and tuition till 6pm .please prepare my time table.Actually there are total 8 subjects.How to preare for it? Plz...reply soon .
25th August 2015, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am Rahul a btech student .I leave my home at 8am and attend my college and tuition till 6pm .please prepare my time table.Actually there are total 8 subjects.How to preare for it? Plz...reply soon .
7th September 2015, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am student of b.com 1 please and my exam in December time table bata dy plz
25th October 2015, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Madam,
I am a student of standard 10th ,I have my school timings from 7:30am to 1:30pm and my tutorials from 2:00pm to 6:30pm. So please suggest me a daily routine time table.
27th October 2015, 01:29 PM
hostelsinindore

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
sir,please say me how do i prepare my study timetable? give me a timetable for study.
I think the best way to do you study on time is that you need to have a timetable in front of you. Make a time table by yourself, because you are the only person who knows your time very well.
5th December 2015, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

My classes is from 2 to 8 o clock at afternoon..give me table for study for board exam in last 2 months
1st February 2018, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

Hi. My school will be starting 10th std portions from monday and I have decided my self to concentrate and study we'll. I go to school at 8 in the morning and come back at 5:20 in the evening. Could you please suggest me a study timetable whereby can improve myself in studies without wasting any time.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?