23rd June 2011, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to join for ME(computer science) under ANNA university after MCA? ?

i finished m.sc,m.phil in computer science.am i eligible for m.e (cse)

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to join for ME(computer science) under ANNA university after MCA? ? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Eligibility to join as a lecturer for computer science and engineering under ANNA university campus after MCA and ME ?
  3. Am I eligible to join as a lecturer in Anna University colleges? I have completed MCA in deemed universities
  4. What is the eligibility to join ME in Anna University? I have passed MCA from MS University
  5. What are the requirements to join MCA in Anna University Chennai
  6. Is it possible to join M.E CS while doing final MCA under Anna University
  7. How to apply for entrance exam to join MCA regular course? Am I eligible to apply for entrance exam of Anna University?
  8. List of top colleges for doing MCA? Is Anna university good or PSG?
  9. Eligibility to study MCA in SRM University for B.Sc(Computer Science) graduate?
  10. Procedure and eligibility to apply for M.Phil course in Anna University for B.E.(CSE) and correspondence MBA(HR) candidate?
  11. How to join M.Phil in Anna University after completion of M.Sc in Food Science and Nutrition?
  12. Will I be able to join M.E in Anna University after passing B.E Civil?
  13. How to register for Ph.D part time under Anna University?
  14. Cutoff marks required in TANCET to study MCA in Madras University/Anna University?
  15. Which are the top ranked colleges for MCA affiliate by Anna University in Chennai
  16. Does Anna University, Chennai offers Forensic Science courses? -- [New]
  17. Is it a good idea to join Nano Science Course in Anna University?
  18. How many years to study MCA? I am studying in BSc(CS)?
24th June 2011, 10:05 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to join for ME(computer science) under ANNA university after MCA? ?

Hi..
i have scored 40.56 in tancet and i belongs to BC category , i want more information about cutoff marks to study M.E(cse) in anna university in chennai or PSG tech in coimbatore and also i want to know after studying this ,did i get job in IT companies. [email protected] this is my emailid please provide me more information about this as early as possible.
25th June 2011, 12:51 PM
ME Degree
Junior Member+

Eligibility Qualifications for admission to M.E. Computer Science and Engineering

M.C.A. (10+2+3+3 years pattern) or
M.Sc. 5 years integrated (IT / CS / Software Engineering) or
B.E./ B.Tech. (EEE/ ECE/ Electronics/ IT/ CSE/ I&C/ E&I/Instrumentation)

NOTE

• M. Sc. (2 years) course is NOT eligible for admission to M.E. (Computer Science).

• Candidates admitted through Lateral Entry in Degree Courses are NOT eligible except, B.E./B.Tech. degree.

• B.E./B.Tech. or M.C.A. degrees obtained through Distance Education Mode / Week end Courses are NOT Eligible.
27th June 2011, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
I got 20.346 in tancet 2011. I am MBC. I secured 79.67% in B.E(CSE).
Can I get a seat for M.E(Computer Science and Engineering) under Anna University?

What is the eligible score in tancet to get scholarship?

Plz reply....
3rd August 2011, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

MCA is equivalent to ME (Computer Science and Engineering)

MCA with B.Sc. (Computer Science) background is equivalent to ME (Computer Science and Engineering).

B.Sc. Computer Science (3 Yrs) MCA (3 Yrs) = 6 Years.

BE Computer Science (4 Yrs) ME (2Yrs) = 6 Years.

MCA and ME both are equal.

Companies are giving equal priority to both MCA and ME.

Master of Computer Applications MCA and Master of Engineering ME Degree holders are Equal to each other.

Both MCA and ME (Computer Science and Engineering) Professional Degree courses, the contents of theory and practical syllabus are Same.

MCA and ME Degree holders are Equal to each other.
3rd August 2011, 10:20 PM
ME Degree
Junior Member+

MCA is equivalent to ME (Computer Science and Engineering)

MCA with B.Sc. (Computer Science) background is equivalent to ME (Computer Science and Engineering).

B.Sc. Computer Science (3 Yrs) + MCA (3 Yrs) = 6 Years.

BE Computer Science (4 Yrs) + ME (2Yrs) = 6 Years.

MCA and ME both are equal.

Companies are giving equal priority to both MCA and ME.

Master of Computer Applications MCA and Master of Engineering ME Degree holders are Equal to each other.

Both MCA and ME (Computer Science and Engineering) Professional Degree courses, the contents of theory and practical syllabus are Same.

MCA and ME Degree holders are Equal to each other.

Thanks and best regards to you all.
10th August 2011, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

I have completed B.TECH(IT) and i am interested to join M.TECH in anna university distance education but i din wrote tancet ane gate exams, is there any possibility for me to join M.TECH.
10th August 2011, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

why not eligible for M.Sc graduate to join in M.E or M.Tech ?

can you tell me the reason

Thank you
By
J.J.Jaya kumar
16th September 2011, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

respected sir
i have finished MCA St.xavier's college(Autonomoua), palayamkottai.is iam eligible to ME(CSE) in Anna university affiliated college
16th September 2011, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

hello sir
i have completed my my MCA in st.xavier's college(Autonomous), palayamkottai. am i eligible to join ME(CSE) in anna university affiliated colleges.
30th September 2011, 09:25 AM
hrushi614

HI FRIEND,

anna university top most college india which is located in chennai.

The college have good faculty and bettrer training placements.

doing M.E in anna university you will get better knowlege and communication skills

You have to write TANCET exam to get seat in anna university.

It will be conduct maraach of every year

If you qualify in this exam you will get seat in anna university are in affliated colleges
13th October 2011, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

Is Msc Computer science & technology (integrated course) with Phd is elgible for anna university
14th October 2011, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

hi,
the Eligibility Criteria / Entry Requirements for anna university are::---
BE/BTech (EEE/ECE/Electronics / IT / CSE / EI / IC/Instrumentation) (Or) MCA
but i really dont know will they accept students with corrospondence education and if you are a engineering graduate then you can definitely apply for it ..go for it dear,, all the very best and good luck hope you get a seat...bbye take care do write to me for more details i will be glad to help you....
thanks
14th October 2011, 09:29 PM
dolly91
Senior Member+

hi,
the Eligibility Criteria / Entry Requirements for anna university are::---
but i really dont know will they accept students with corrospondence education and if you are a engineering graduate then you can definitely apply for it ..go for it dear,, all the very best and good luck hope you get a seat...bbye take care do write to me for more details i will be glad to help you....
thanks
14th October 2011, 09:46 PM
dolly91
Senior Member+

hi dear ,
the eligibility clause clearly says that you can apply for the course as you have done your mcs .......
apply for the course from the official website of ANNA university,.......

best of luck
thanks
16th November 2011, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
pls confirm eligibility criteria to join Anna University for ME(Computer Science) , Ihave finished 10 3 3 3
sslc diploma in computer technology Bsc computer science (3- years distance mode) MCA (3-years Distance mode)
For the above qualification wes elgible in ME computer science or not???
pls confirm to our email id
[email protected]
thanks sir
16th February 2013, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

I HAVE COMPLETED B.TECH AERONAUTICAL ENGG. AM I ELIGIBLE FOR ME CSE COURSE
28th May 2013, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

Iam pursuing 3rd yr B.E.,(CSE) in Velammal institute of Technology,chennai...I want to do M.E.,(CSE) in Anna University...What is the cut off i need to score in TANCET???can u relpy to this mail id [email protected].....
13th July 2013, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

i am done BCA in madras university. and M.SC (Information Technology) in alagapaa university in distance education. can i eligible for M.E in anna university colleges
19th July 2013, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Eligibility to join for ME(computer science) under ANNA university after MCA? ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella View Post
Eligibility Criteria / Entry Requirements

TAMIL NADU COMMON ENTRANCE TEST (TANCET) 2013
ANNA UNIVERSITY, CHENNAI 600 025
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR
M
C
A:
A pass in a recognised Bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years duration with mathematics at
10+2 level or at Graduate level and obtained atleast 50 % (45 % in
the
case of candidates belonging
to reserved category) in the
qualifying degree examinations.
(i)
+
y
ears H.Sc.
+
3/4 Years
b
achelor’s
degree
Pattern
(or)
(ii)
+
3 Years diploma + 3 Years
b
achelor’s
degree
Pattern
(or)
(iii)
Candidates with section ‘A’ &
‘B’ certificates and other similar certificate of professional bodies
or societies (e.g. A.M.I.E.) recognised by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt.
of India are considered to be equivalent to B.E. / B.Tech. Degree holders only with 2 Years
regular full time
Teaching experience / Industrial experience
in the relevant field after
successful completion of the course including project work.
An experience certificate is to be produced by the candidates
with AMIE
Qualif
i
cations
a)
+
years
H.Sc.
+
AMIE
(with 2 years experience)
(or)
b)
+
3 Years diploma (awarded by the State Board of Technical
Education) + AMIE (with
2 years experience)
MCA# (Lateral Entry):
A pass in a recognised
Bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years duration in BCA,
B.Sc. (Information Technology / Computer Science) with mathematics as a course at 10+2 level or at
Graduate level and obtained atleast 50 % (45 % in
the
case of candidates
belonging to reserved
category) in the qualifying degree examinations.
(i)
10+2
y
ears
+ 3 years bachelor’s degree Pattern
Note:
i.
Candidates admitted through Lateral Entry in degree courses are not eligible except, B.E./B.Tech.
and MCA
#
degree courses.
ii.
Candidates with B.E./B.Tech. degrees obtained through Distance mode/Week end courses are not
eligible.
iii.
Candidates with MCA/M.Sc. degree obtained through week end courses are not eligible.
iv.
Candidates with degree obtained without studying 10
th
, 12
th
Std. o
r 3 years diploma and 3 years
degree programme are not eligible.
Candidates appearing for the final semester / year examination of the said qualifying degree
course except AMIE during April / May 2013 may also apply for TANCET 2013.
#
Subject to the ap
proval of State Government.
TAMIL NADU COMMON ENTRANCE TEST (TANCET) 2013
ANNA UNIVERSITY, CHENNAI 600 025
30th July 2013, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

now im doing my b.tech programme in information technology.........after completing dis course am i eligible 2 do m.e in cse
20th June 2014, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

hi sir,
i have complete my bsc cs degree mku regular but mca degree is corrospondence and regularly complete my mphil cs degree i have taken the tancet mark is 37.711 but now iwant to do regular me cse degree anna university affliated college its possible or not a sir pls tell me sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?