3rd July 2016, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a lecturer in good colleges?

I had completed my be in ECE & i want to become maths lecurer...what should i want to do

Related Questions:
  1. How to get promotion from Lecturer to Senior Lecturer post?
  2. Is it a good idea to do a job as a lecturer in Government Polytechnic Colleges in Delhi? How to apply and what are the requirements to become a lecturer in Polytechnic colleges?
  3. Can i do teaching after passing Diploma in Electronics Engineering?
  4. Is B.ed compulsory to be a lecturer in college?
  5. How may I apply for government lecturer posts after completing MBA with first class?
  6. What is the benefit of one year MA course after PG Diploma?
  7. Which course to choose to become a Lecturer in a good college having completed M.Sc in Computer Science and working in a Company?
  8. How to get Lecturer jobs in Government colleges having completed M.Tech?
  9. Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in government polytechnic colleges
  10. Eligibility criteria for lecturer post in degree colleges in Delhi and Chennai?
  11. How can I get the government job in bank, post office or railways?
  12. Which post graduation course I need to take after B.Com Computer Science to become a lecturer?
  13. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply for Lecturer vacancies in Government Polytechnic Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in government polytechnic colleges? What's the applying procedure for the same? I've completed B.E(ECE)
  15. Am I eligible for lecture post in polytecnic colleges after completion of electronics and telecommunication engineering? -- [New]
  16. What should I do after answer MSc Part II Inorganic exam?
  17. Colleges for MSc electronics for best placements? Are MSc courses good for lecturer jobs only?
  18. Qualification required for the post of Assistant Professor in Food Technology?
25th October 2018, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a lecturer in good colleges?

As a General Category, I Completed MA with 68% but graduation aggregate mark is 42%. Am I eligible for Lecturer after clearing NET ? If yes please upload the Latest UGC guideline OR Letter Number with Date?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?