7th October 2012, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Scope of Biotechnology in India? What are the job opportunities on the basis of simple graduation? Should I go for masters degree in Biotech or MBA?

i only wanna to know that is maths are needed in biotechonology? so plz help me!!!!!!!!!

Related Questions:
  1. Scope and job opportunities of Masters in Microbiology and Genetics?
  2. Scope of doing Biotechnology in India? Job opportunities after M.Sc Biotechnology?
  3. Colleges offering masters in Bioinformatics and scope for the same? Job opportunities after the course? -- [New]
  4. Which post graduation course should we prefer after B.Sc Biotechnology?
  5. MBA in Biotech??
  6. What will be the Job scope for me after completion of MBA in Biotechnology being a candidate of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  7. After BSc Biotechnology am I eligible for MBA? What is the scope after that? can I pursue MBA in finance being a science student? Difference between the syllabus of MBA HR, Biotech, Marketing and Finance?
  8. Which course is a better choice for me between MBA and M.Tech in Biotechnology after completion of M.Sc in Biotechnology? Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Biotechnology?
  9. Syllabus and scope of Biotech field? Opportunities for going abroad and how much will be the pay scale?
  10. How to do MSc Biotechnology from Abroad?
  11. Comparison between Biotech and B.Pharma?
  12. Biotechnology has better scope and job opportunities?
  13. List of universities providing MBA in Biotechnology? What are career opportunities after this course?
  14. Scope in Biotech and Genetic Engineering in India, Europe, Germany, France, UK? What can I do after Biotech?
  15. What are the opportunities available in India and outside India after completion of masters in biotech engineering?
  16. MS in biotechnology in US: Subjects? Opportunities? Jobs?
  17. How to do MBA after B.Tech in biotechnology?
  18. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available(In India and abroad) for Biotech students?
1st March 2013, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Scope of Biotechnology in India? What are the job opportunities on the basis of simple graduation? Should I go for masters degree in Biotech or MBA?

i m doing bsc microbiology...wanted to do mba in biotechnology.....can u let me know about universities abroad which serve this course and its scope??
what salary package can i get after it???
24th April 2013, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

i had completed my 12th with PCB recently , m confused to select my career way in biology stream please help me out which course is best for me to with good scope ?
21st May 2013, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

I completed my 12th with an aggregate of 86 percentage in bipc which group will be good for me I want to study in vizag
23rd May 2013, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

can we proceed with MBA after finishing Biotech and what are its scope in India
4th July 2013, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

hlo sir........ please tell me, what is good jobs basis on b.sc. from biotechnology.
26th July 2013, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

there is no scope of biotech in india no proper employment so please dont lure in this field or any life science field. Its better to do something else
14th May 2014, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

respected sir
i m jagrati chaurasia and i m complet my 12class in 2013 in 80% so i want to ask u what is the scope this and after bsc biotechnology in which sector i will get the job
4th June 2014, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

I'm in dilemma abt choosing BT aftr my 2ndpu..
pls ans Me..
is der scope for tht in india..
I'm rural background, illiterate parents pls help Me
6th June 2014, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have cleared my 12 class with physics,chemistry,maths.,can i apply for biotechnology or not?
3rd August 2014, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Scope of Biotechnology in India? What are the job opportunities on the basis of simple graduation? Should I go for masters degree in Biotech or MBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have finished my 12th exam i have willing in taking the biotechnology group but my relations, teachers, my seniors are adviced me to leave that course becoz their reason is there is no scope in biotechnology, iam totaly confused please reply me can i take this course are not ? in future biotechnology has a scope or not ?
to dot

guy do what u want to do .you are the one who have to study and if u like the corse and want it then do it there are many resherches going on and plus it is a growing industrirs you can even join goverment groups for it
9th June 2015, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

Is there really a future in biotechnology please tell me I'm really confused please
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?