8th March 2012, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

Minimum requirements and percentage required for a B.Tech fresher to get placed in Infosys, WIPRO, TCS and MNC's?

what is the minimum requirements and percentage for an btech fresher to get placed in infosys,wipro,tcs,mncs.

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get information about postal recruitment? When will exam be held for the same?
  2. Procedure to apply for Top MNCs like TCS, Infosys, Wipro? Which are the courses suitable to my field?
  3. Percentage of marks required to get job in Wipro, TCS and Infosys like companies? -- [New]
  4. Can I get a job in Infosys, WIPRO, TCS after passing 10th and 12th with 63% and 59% respectively?
  5. Can I get job in TCS, Wipro Infotech, L&T Infotech, Accenture, IBM and Infosys if having 4 years of work experience in Syntel?
  6. Minimum criteria for fresher engineer to be placed in TCS, Infosys and Wipro?
  7. Am I eligible to get a Job in top MNC with an aggregate of 60.1% upto 3rd year of B.Tech?
  8. Am I eligible for campus placement in TCS, Infosys, WIPRO?
  9. In which IT companies can I get after scoring 81.6% in 10th,56% in 12th
  10. Detailed information about recruitment process and requirements to get job in Infosys for B.Tech(IT) fresher?
  11. Am I eligible for Accenture, TCS, Wipro and other MNCs having scored 65% in B.Tech, 62% in 12th and 48% in 10th class with a gap of 3 years?
  12. Procedure to apply in IT companies like TCS, IBM, Infosys, Wipro?
  13. Wipro or Tech Mahindra which one is best for B.Sc fresher?
  14. Is it necessary to maintain 60% aggregate in B.Tech 1st year to be eligible for placements?
  15. Eligibility to attend off-campus interview of Infosys and Wipro with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  16. Job in TCS, Wipro, Infosys while in final year B.Tech IT stream?
  17. Will I be eligible for campus interview of Infosys, Wipro, TCS after scoring 7.4/10?
  18. Internship in Infosys, Wipro and TCS, Bangalore with mentioned percentage for B.E. student?
9th March 2012, 08:13 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum requirements and percentage required for a B.Tech fresher to get placed in Infosys, WIPRO, TCS and MNC's?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the minimum requirements and percentage for an btech fresher to get placed in infosys,wipro,tcs,mncs.

INFOSYS , TCS , WIPRO all these are reputed MNC company.

Yes, They conduct Placement process for Fresher candidate through on or off Placement.

All companies have their own criteria for Placement Process.I have discussed about the eligibility criteria about above MNC companies.

WIPRO => If you have completed or final year B-TECH degree with above 50% marks in 10th and 12th standard are applicable for WIPRO .But Your B-TECH marks must be above 60%.

Pending Backlog candidate are not applicable for WIPRO.One year gap in through out career are applicable.

TCS => If you have completed or final year B-TECH degree with above 60% marks in through out career are applicable for TCS.

Pending Backlog candidate are not applicable for TCS.TWO year gap in through out career are applicable.

INFOSYS=> If you have completed or final year B-TECH degree with above 65% marks in through out career are applicable for INFOSYS.

Pending Backlog candidate are not applicable for INFOSYS.ONE year gap in through out career are applicable.

If you have fulfill the above criteria then you can applicable for above mention companies.
9th April 2012, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum requirements and percentage required for a B.Tech fresher to get placed in Infosys, WIPRO, TCS and MNC's?

iam studying ece 3rd year with 65.9% but i have two backlogs ,one in 1st year and another in 2-1 semister and i cleared both of them .now iam elligible to tcs job? please give me the reply.......please
9th April 2012, 11:30 PM
jacobs
Senior Member++++

Dear friend,
If you are interested in MNC like TYCS,WIPRO,INFISYS
Then here I'm giving you the details criteria about these MNC's
You should follow these

TCS ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA :

1.ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION :
The candidate must score minimum 60% marks throughout academic career.

2.STUDY GAP :
Maximum 2 years of study gap is allowed here.

3.BACKLOG CRITERIA :
No pending backlogs are allowed here.

WIPRO ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA :

The candidate must score minimum 55% marks throughout academic career.

2.STUDY GAP :

3.BACKLOG CRITERIA :

INFOSYS ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA :

The candidate must score minimum 70% marks throughout academic career.

2.STUDY GAP :

3.BACKLOG CRITERIA :

Best of luck..........
10th April 2012, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

i have 53%in 10th std because at that time i was working under study due my family finacial problem ,then i join diplamo i got 76%, now pursuing final mechanical engg i have cgpa of 7.04/10 can i apply for tcs

i know i m not eligible for apply , i request to you sir, so many people have same problem somebody has truely talented peoples of them so i request to again re-examine the criteria to give chonce for us thanking you......
22nd April 2012, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

i got 74% marks in 10 ,66% marks in 12th,65%in btech can i apply for infosys
28th April 2012, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

Hi I am an MBA fresher, match up with all the criteria of tCS ,but i have an ATKT in a subject in 3rd sem of BE so can I applicable????please reply asap
13th May 2012, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

how much percentage required for joining in engineering colleges
5th June 2012, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

Hi my percentages on ssc 51%, Inter 43.6%,Degree 49.5%,PG 70%,am Eligible or any MNC company's , i want to interest to wok on ...please replay me my mail mail [email protected]
17th June 2012, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

how much percentage requried to got a job in tcs?
22nd June 2012, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

for autonomous college what is the percentage required for hcl tcs etc
5th July 2012, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

i want to join in apple company anyone please tell me the basic requirements for this company
pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
dont ignore my question reply soon
25th July 2012, 03:48 AM
Unregistered

im final yr student of b.tech nd i hv 53% till nw...plzzz tell me the list of MNCs whose eligibilty criteria is 50-55%.
1st August 2012, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

i have pass out high school 2004 with 59.88 and 10 2 with 55 and also appering B.Tech Computer science &enng in in 2009-2013 batch so 2 years gap in 10 2 and B.Tech my B.tech percentage is 57.00 after 3rd year so which software industry i joined plz send me list of industry my email is [email protected]
5th August 2012, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

I have ssc and inter with above 80%, but in b.tech I got 62% with 1 backglog. as per JNTU norms I can leave that as an optional. So, I applied by for it. Can now I apply for top MNC's like TCS, Infosys and Wipro?
20th August 2012, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

now i am studying in 5th sem. i have no arrears till my 3rd sem ,but this fourth sem i have three arrears will it affect my carrer my wish is to join in a big mnc will it affect by this arrears?
20th August 2012, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

now i am studying 5 sem .till 3rd sem i have no arrears.but this 4th sem i have 3 arrears .will it affect my career my aim is to join ina big mnc will it affect by this?
30th August 2012, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

Is there any bloody company who can recruit me my 10th is 73 and 12th is 58 and engg 52 with 4 years gap and a live back of 6th sem but final year is completed i have also done diploma in software testing and c , c# , asp.net if any b
31st August 2012, 04:11 PM
itsme.abhishek2012

Hi dear,

INFOSYS , TCS , WIPRO all these are reputed MNC company.

Yes, They conduct Placement process for Fresher candidate through on or off Placement.

All companies have their own criteria for Placement Process.I have discussed about the eligibility criteria about above MNC companies.

WIPRO => If you have completed or final year B-TECH degree with above 50% marks in 10th and 12th standard are applicable for WIPRO .But Your B-TECH marks must be above 60%.

Pending Backlog candidate are not applicable for WIPRO.One year gap in through out career are applicable.

TCS => If you have completed or final year B-TECH degree with above 60% marks in through out career are applicable for TCS.

Pending Backlog candidate are not applicable for TCS.TWO year gap in through out career are applicable.

INFOSYS=> If you have completed or final year B-TECH degree with above 65% marks in through out career are applicable for INFOSYS.

Pending Backlog candidate are not applicable for INFOSYS.ONE year gap in through out career are applicable.

If you have fulfill the above criteria then you can applicable for above mention companies.
Thanks
6th September 2012, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

I am student of B.Tech. 7th semester nd my overall percentage of 1st to 6th semester is 64%.my 10th & 12th percentage is 69.80 & 70%.can i apply in any company.
14th September 2012, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

i hv arrears in 8th sem.i vil certainly clear in 9th sem.i ve scored more dan 80% in both 10th nd 12th.am i eligible to apply for TCS,INFOSIS,WIPRO???? is history of arrears allowed ? and im clearing in 9th sem nly .... am i eligible ????? plz kindly hhelp me out
10th November 2012, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

My self Shubhen Dash I secured 54% mark in both 10th and 10 2 now i am studied in Eastern Academy of Science & Techmology in 3rd yr CSE Upto this my CGPA is 6.75 . I must required a good job in it sector so if have u any vacancy for me so please call to me. Con-09853283210. So Please kindly help me
21st November 2012, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i have got in 10th 64.5%,inter 72.9% & i'm now b.tech 3rd year i have 3 supplies in 1st one subject,2-1 sem one subject,2-2 sem one subject.after completing my graduation if my b.tech percentage would be 62.i can i get the job in infosys.
22nd November 2012, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

Sir/mam iam narasimha completed b.tech civil with 60.25% and i have more than 80% in 10th and 12th . Can i should apply for tcs .if there are any jobs, how will apply for that ,and how do i knew the information. Pls answer my questions
2nd December 2012, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

sir I scord 71%&51% in 10th and 12th respectively .
n also 60% in b.tech.
can iI apply for MNC or any other???
plz help me
6th December 2012, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

friends i am a final year student of reputed university.....i socred 86%in 10th...89% in intermediate...and 59% in my b.tech...i missed a chance to be an tcs employee feeling so sad about it.....can u plz tl me companies for whch i'm eligible....
7th December 2012, 03:06 PM
JYOTI TOP
Member+

WIPRO -
--If you have completed or final year B-TECH degree with above 50% marks in 10th and 12th standard are applicable for WIPRO .But Your B-TECH marks must be above 60%.

TCS --If you have completed or final year B-TECH degree with above 60% marks in through out career are applicable for TCS.

INFOSYS--If you have completed or final year B-TECH degree with above 65% marks in through out career are applicable for INFOSYS.
20th December 2012, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

sir i am pursuing my b.tech(mechanical) with 88.9 % and i passed 10th with 83.3 but i passed 12th with 55.6% , i want to eligible for best companies , what should to i do. and i improving my 12th % by nios improvement system (which is called on demand examination system) . can i applicable for all companies whose eligibility criteria is 60% throughout (10th, 12TH, B.tech). sir please reply i am in depression . i am waiting.................................

javed , amity university
21st December 2012, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

hi sir i have completed mt b.tech with 65% aggregate nd in inter 60.6% nd in 10 68.3%......is their any chances to get a job in top mnc's companies??
26th December 2012, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir i have completed my b.tech with 66% 2012 passed out ,in my intermediate i got 54.9% & in my ssc i got 69% .
Sir,please tell me can i apply to any mnc company i have 6 months experience certificate as MS.NET Developer . Pls contact me sir ....
Thanking you
Contact mail : [email protected]
Phone : 8801154568
27th December 2012, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

hi sir,

my name is santosh kumar my B-tech (ccc) completed civil engineering in 2012,at present am searching for a job any vacancy please send mail and i have one year exp in Building Project.and any suggistions please suggist

Mail id : [email protected]
15th January 2013, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

respected sir,iam avinash i have completed my 10with 89%and12 with 80% and btect with 84% with no backlogs.can i get job in any top companies. respected sir,iam avinash i have completed my 10with 89%and12 with 80% and btect with 84% with no backlogs.can i get job in any top companies.
18th January 2013, 02:16 PM
mannatkaur

sir/mam,

i m priyanka.i have done btech with 74%marks in 2012. but i got only 50%in 12th and 60% in 10th due to some family problem. so please tell me whether i m eligible 4 tcs, wipro, infosys and othr top mnc company?? pls reply me
18th January 2013, 03:36 PM
kadiyam pavani
Member+

Thumbs up Re: Minimum requirements and percentage required for a B.Tech fresher to get placed in Infosys, WIPRO, TCS and MNC's?

Quote:
hi friend

the minimum requirement for B.Tech

The minimum CGPA is 7.5%
B.Tech from any recognized university
Technical knowledge
Good communication skills
don't have any backlogs
Good academic percentage.

Good feedback from your college and school or previous working areas.

and also you will prepare previous years question placement question papers.
CRT classes help you a lot for placement.
19th January 2013, 12:05 AM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Minimum requirements and percentage required for a B.Tech fresher to get placed in Infosys, WIPRO, TCS and MNC's?

Quote:

Eligibility For Infosys,TCS and WIPRO

Infosys, TCS and Wipro are the top IT companies in India..

A candidate can appear for the above mentioned IT companies if he/she satisfies the following minimum conditions :-

>> Candidate must have secured an aggregate of 60% in 10th,12th and B.Tech till 6th sem (65% for Infosys)

>> Candidate must possess no active backlogs at the time of placements..

>> Candidate must not have a study gap of more than 1 year (not more than 2 years for TCS)

Candidates need to clear the following rounds in order to get recruited :-

>> Aptitude Test
>> Technical Interview
>> HR Interview

Technical Interview shall mainly test you mainly on C language and may be other computer languages that you might have mentioned in your resume..

You can also Click Here for time based mock aptitude tests..

You will also get many probable questions on Technical Interview and HR interview..

I have also attached a few previous year question papers of these companies for your reference..

all the best..

With Warm Regards
Nitz
19th January 2013, 04:38 PM
onlyforyou
Senior Member+++

Dear There,

The acronym for IT is Information Technology.

The selection procedure of IT MNCs is as follows:-

* Online aptitude test.

* Technical interview.

* HR interview.

The eligibility criteria required for IT MNCs are prescribed as below:-

* A contendor must have 60% marks in 10th, 12th and B.Tech till 6th semmester. (65% marks for Infosys).

* No active backlogs.

* Study gap- more than one year; 2 yrs for TCS.

Hope the above mentioned will help you to get the information you were searching for.
20th January 2013, 03:03 PM
shrish777
Senior Member+

[B][I]
Dear Friend,

The educational qualification regarding with IT MNCs are below mentioned:-

* With a minimum of 60% marks in 10th, 12th and B.Tech till 6th sem.

* With a minimum of 65% marks for Infosys.

* A candidate has no pending backlogs.

* Study gap- more than 1 year; and 2 yrs for TCS.

Thanks.
25th January 2013, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

sir i am Himanshu shekhar i am cse student i have 64% in 10th ,58% in 12th and 65% in Btech and i have no backlog so sir please give me information according to my profile which which mnc's and software company is suitable.and which area is suitable in s\w field.
25th January 2013, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

with 12 th nios certificate we can apply for the mnc
25th February 2013, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

hi im student of b.tech 8th sem and my overall % is 1st to 7th sem 64% and 10th % is 59% & 12th 48% can i apply in any mnc company ???
3rd March 2013, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

i got 59% in second year aggregate but still i have 2 kt in 5 sem as I completed diploma 3 year i got 70% so can get job in any software company
3rd March 2013, 10:19 PM
bhawnarattan
Senior Member+

Quote:
To get placed in these companies you need to have passed your graduation with 65% above aggregate marks with no backlogs and then you will be eligible for their placements and then they conduct their own tests. Starting with aptitude tests ,Gd's,technical interview,HR interview.

So need to clear all these rounds then only you will be placed.
6th April 2013, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

sir/mam,
i am btech computer science student and i scored in 10th- 84%,12th with 50% and in BTech 70% can i eligible for getting placement in the companies like hcl, wipro ,infosys?
plz reply me........
3rd May 2013, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

sir,pls send required courses to be learn to get job in wipro,tcs,infosys?
7th May 2013, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

sir ihave 6 month delay for education and my 10-78%,12th-67.1 and btech 63% am elgibilty for thoes companies
18th May 2013, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Re: Minimum requirements and percentage required for a B.Tech fresher to get placed in Infosys, WIPRO, TCS and MNC's?

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/minimum-requirements-percentage-required-b-tech-fresher-get-placed-infosys-wipro-tcs-mncs-657373.html#ixzz2TdgyNvw9

Hi sir i am chennupalli,,,,,,,,. from 10th class on words to 4th B.tech i am getting above 75% and i have some technical knowledge about the software.so may i select this above company's.reply please
thanking you
18th May 2013, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

Minimum requirements and percentage required for a B.Tech fresher to get placed in Infosys, WIPRO, TCS and MNC's?

Hi sir i am having above 75% in 10th class to 4th B.Tech CSE,and i have some technical skill about the system.i am interest to do the software job in this above company's.so is it possible to selecting this comp.......rpl
30th May 2013, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

sir i have completed btech with 64.54% and tenth with 49.97% and inter with 68%.now what oppurtunties can i get and may i eligible for mnc jobs
19th June 2013, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

sir.. would you please tell the basic requirements of mechanical and automobile companies for placements ...... as i have around 90% in tenth but i lack in 12 ... because i have only 69% in 12.... will it create any problems in placements.... ???? and further is improvement exam cause any problems in placements....
30th June 2013, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Hi Sir, I am a b.tech 2013 ECE fresher having 70% in b.tech and above 90% in tenth and inter.. I would like to know what are the scopes for me in joining IT company after doing .NET course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?