21st September 2019, 06:59 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can an ece engineering student join aviation field?

I done my btech with ece in 2016, I am working as GIS engineer having 2.5 experience, but I am interested to do aviation management. I don't want to work on technical. So guys out there can you please suggest me how I can enter into that field wt r the exams that I need to take to get a job, and wt are the college's that are providing best in everything about aviation

Note:most importantly what the job in aviation like that developer in software

Hope you guys will help me out with this situation

Related Questions:
  1. Which is a better course related to aviation field?
  2. Can a btech ece student become pilot? What is the scope of aviation field in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which is the best course to join in Aviation field after completion of B.Tech course in Mechanical stream?
  4. Which course other than Aeronautical engineering is suitable for working in Aviation field? Eligibility and entrance exam details of that course?
  5. Which are the colleges offering jobs in IT field? I am a 3rd year student of ECE
  6. Is this possible to enter into Aviation after completion of B.Tech in ECE? Procedure to join this course?
  7. Diploma or other high level courses details in Aviation engineering stream for B.Tech in Electrical?
  8. What is the future of electronics and communication engineers in the field of Aviation and Aeronautics
  9. What are the career options available for girls in aviation field? What should I do for the same? Currently I am in 12th(Science) and preparing for board and MHT-CET
  10. Join to aeronautical engineering after diploma in ECE?
  11. Qualification required for an ECE engineer for getting a job in Aviation Field?
  12. How much percentage is required for airport management after 12th arts?
  13. How can I join Aviation Field after completing class 12? Which course will suit me and what would be the salary? -- [New]
  14. Is there any way to get in aviation field with electrical background?
  15. Procedure to apply for MBA in Aviation? Scope of MBA in Aviation?
  16. Which is the best course for ECE engineering? I am an ECE student
  17. Which stream is better for MBA for a B.tech(ECE) student? Is mba in telecom management is good?
  18. Can I join Aviation by appearing for E-CET in Andhra Pradesh after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Best colleges for the same?
4th May 2021, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir, Present I am making up on my 2nd year of B.tech in ECE stream... after my completion i would like to start my career in AVIATION.... I am so confused how to reach to my goal..... can you suggest me a way to make it up!!!!!!
19th May 2021, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Ug I completed ece . Which course I have to choose for airlines related job .
22nd June 2021, 12:47 PM
Iffa0786

Yes,an ece Engineering student can join Aviation field.

Aviation-its Arts or Science of Flying Air craft.

Types of Aviation:-
*Civil Aviation
*Military Aviation

There are jobs in the field of Aviation:-

*Flying Branch-Commercial pilots,flight engineer's and Cabin crew etc.

*Technical Branch-AME(Aircraft Maintenance Engineers)
Flight Technicians.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?