23rd July 2010, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Joint Entrance Examination of Lateral Entry JELET exams application forms?

result of jelet
23rd July 2010, 06:16 PM
sharad3010

Default Re: Joint Entrance Examination of Lateral Entry JELET exams application forms?

www.jisadmin.com/enquiry

all ur queries related to it will be solved at thius link
26th July 2010, 10:34 AM
akshyay kumar mondal

Quote:
Originally Posted by anubhaw View Post
when jelet 2011 forms will be available a an anxious about it please inform me
ranking schedule,& college name also.
according to ranking schedule,in which college i will get?
26th July 2010, 05:56 PM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

dear friend,
the counselling for the 1st phase is already over,so if you already taken the admission then its good otherwise attend the 2nd counseling,because there are still many sheets are vacant in the different college,
4th August 2010, 08:36 AM
Unregistered

how many sits for ECE branch?
14th August 2010, 10:20 PM
pitam adhikary

please send me the syllsbus of lateral entry jelet exam(west bengal)
3rd September 2010, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

i want to about jelet syllabus 2011
29th September 2010, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

Actually now i am doing diploma third year at E&C dept,from Bangalore at Acharya Institute of Technology. I want to know about JELET 2011 application form and examination center. Please inform me at my gmail account [email protected] please please inform me.because i want to join B.E.at Kolkata.please send me details exam syllabus of JELET-2011.
thank you....
17th November 2010, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

i jst want to whn the jelet xam for 2011 will held.and from wat date we w;ll have the forms
24th November 2010, 10:25 AM
sandeeppandey

can i get the sample paper of jelet for lateral entry
26th November 2010, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

i want to know how to apply for jelet and when the exam for 2011 will occur n from where we can have the forms..4m suvadip...
if u can plz inform with necessary all information to my email adress...
[email protected]
27th November 2010, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to obtain 60% in B.Sc for JELET 2011?
I have a Maths pass paper which is not clear and the results will be out in Nov 2011. Am I eligible for JELET then?
3rd December 2010, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

sheet of the trade of etce from jeelet in west bengal.
7th December 2010, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

This is Samir i want to know the proper site of JELET.
8th December 2010, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

how can me form collect
9th December 2010, 07:46 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
This is Samir i want to know the proper site of JELET.
Official Link for JELET:- http://wbjeeb.in/jelet.html

Quote:
how can me form collect
Quote:
Quote:
i want to know how to apply for jelet and when the exam for 2011 will occur n from where we can have the forms..4m suvadip...
if u can plz inform with necessary all information to my email adress...
[email protected]
Quote:
i want to about jelet syllabus 2011
Each year JELET is conducted in the month of May and forms are available right from April till few days before the Date of exam in May.

For your conviniance I had attached the Notification of JELET 2010, that will provide you a proper hints/idea of the dates and other details. Kindly find the attachment below.

Quote:
Is it necessary to obtain 60% in B.Sc for JELET 2011?
I have a Maths pass paper which is not clear and the results will be out in Nov 2011. Am I eligible for JELET then?
Yes 60% aggregate in B.sc Maths honours is mandatory. You can also provisionally appear for JELET 2011. But admission will not be provided untill you should score 60% in MAths hounours.

Regards
~Faiyaz~
Attached Files
File Type: doc JELET Notification 2010.doc(31.5 KB, 63 views)
9th December 2010, 08:39 PM
ramakant sharma

Smile Re: Joint Entrance Examination of Lateral Entry JELET exams application forms?

Hello dear JELET form for new sessions ate not available yet for notification you may visit this link regularly
http://www.wbjeeb.in/jelet.html

all the best
9th December 2010, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

I AM DOING DIPLOMA ENGINEERING IN COMPUTER SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY FROM HALDIA,PURBA MIDNAPUR.AND I WANT TO APPEAR FOR JELET EXAMINATION.SO,I WANT TO KNOW THE DETAILS ABOUT THE JELET FROMS AND FROM WHERE AND WHEN SHOULD I COLLECT IT.PLEASE PROVIDE ME THE DETAILS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE SO THAT I CAN ABLE TO APPEAR FOR THE EXAMINATION. MY E_MAIL id IS : [email protected] OR [email protected].
THANK YOU.
24th December 2010, 02:25 PM
anoymondal

i want to know when will give application from of jeelet on20102011
29th January 2011, 03:51 PM
tuup

can a B.SC. student get admission in 2nd year in a gov. college through JELET?
7th February 2011, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

TELL ME THE DATE OF EXAM AND SEND ME THE NEW SYLLABUS OF JELET TO MY [email protected]
1st March 2011, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

if i will get jelet ranking,still have i denoted amount of money for collage entry?
7th March 2011, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

I m a student of 3rd yaer diploma in electrical,from govt.poly tech... Adtiypur(jsr)sir ples pler gave full detail about this.my id is [email protected]
7th March 2011, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

when the jelet application 2011 form is available .plz help me.
my email- [email protected]
thank you
27th March 2011, 03:05 AM
Unregistered

hi
am sk abubakar siddik ,will give jelet but my question is that through jelet rank i will take my admission in other stats.
my email [email protected]
30th March 2011, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

JEELET application form, 2011 when & from which bank at Agartala will be distributed ?
12th April 2011, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me abt d jelet 2011 form availabilty and d date of examination
21st April 2011, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

date of the sale of the form in 2011
21st April 2011, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gourav Kumar View Post
i wanna know about date of application form of jelet lateral ntry
18 april -12 may
18th May 2011, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

when will jelet exam routine will come
2nd June 2011, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

sir i can't recive my admit card in jellet for later entery so ia want you can send the admit card in< [email protected]>thanks
3rd June 2011, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

there are the any places where i can join in b.tech in survey engineering?
7th June 2011, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

i dont receive my admit card my name is abinash thakuri please help me
8th June 2011, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

my admit has not reach till now.what can i do?
27th June 2011, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

i am a diploma student of ELECTRONICS AND TELECOM DEPERTMENT.i have appeared for JELET 2011 exam.now i want to know that what are the depertment/course i can choose in BE/B TECH except electronics as a diploma in electronics and telecommunication student.
30th June 2011, 12:53 AM
raisahab

Hi dear,

You may get the form from the following Branches of UNITED BANK OF INDIA :

In Kolkata & Howrah – Behala, Jadavpur, Dunlop, Sealdah and B.E. College Extn. Counter

Outside Kolkata - Agartala (Tripura), Asansol, Balurghat, Burdwan (Station Rd.), Berhampore, Bishnupur, Chinsurah, Coochbehar, Darjeeling, Jalpaiguri, Krishnagar, Malda, Midnapore, Naihati, Purulia, Siliguri, Suri and Tamluk.

The cost of application form is Rs. 350-400.
Thanks
1st July 2011, 03:17 PM
Swastik9933

Wink Re: Joint Entrance Examination of Lateral Entry JELET exams application forms?

Jelet result will be publish within two week.for more info visit www.wbjeeb.in/jelet..
Best of luck
5th July 2011, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

total how many seats are available for sc candidate in j.u. for diploma in printing holders????
7th July 2011, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

thanks
8th July 2011, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

when will be the JELET 2011 results announced??
8th July 2011, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

how to admitted after diploma in other state by jelet exam
9th July 2011, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

When the result of jelet exam 2011 will publish?im a student of computer science and technology so wich colleges would be good for me to take admission?is dere any institute for part time classes are there?please answer me to my mail address
[email protected]
10th July 2011, 01:51 PM
chauhan99

hi dear,
please do not worry,
just click on the websites or link give below,
you will find the application form and then download them
www.jisadmin.com/enquiry
o k

thanks
10th July 2011, 04:08 PM
chauhan99

hi dear,
for detail regarding the jelet exam you can go through the following website
www.jisadmin.com/enquiry..............
there you can get the full detail regarding the jelet exam.............
\

thanks
13th July 2011, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

please inform us when jelet 2011 result is published
13th July 2011, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

when the results of jelet 2011 will published??
13th July 2011, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

Which date published jelet 2011 result?????
13th July 2011, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

Which date published jelet 2011 result?????
16th July 2011, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

I WANT ETCE WB JELET RESULT.ENROLL NO-6036644
18th July 2011, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

Is BCA students are able to apply for JELET exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?