20th December 2015, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Institutes in Mumbai, qualification required and entrance exams for Pilot training after 12th standard? Fee for course and available jobs?

I am arati in 12th std i also like to join pilot training. i have to information about colleges and fee and after completed my pilot training how much garentty to i need the best job. and how cost i will gave in this job from starting ....???? plz tell mi

Related Questions:
2nd March 2016, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Institutes in Mumbai, qualification required and entrance exams for Pilot training after 12th standard? Fee for course and available jobs?

I m 47 years old female. I hv passed my HSC in first class from Commerce. Cn I join for the pilot training course in Mumbai.
1st February 2017, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

Sir I'm in class 12 pcm I want to know about government aviation training institute (gati) please help is this institute is good to achieve my dream to became a pilot.. plz guide me sir , if not then which is good institute.
12th April 2018, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

I am not certified your information. please can you give a link by we get to admission. and I want to how person That gives me complete information for admission. and can I talk how person. this is my email ID can you send me information or contact no, and chat.
kindly reply me soon. I am sorry for saying that type please don't mind.
Regards
kajal
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?