8th June 2015, 02:31 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I join Merchant navy after passing 12th commerce? What is the procedure to join Merchant Navy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
am in 2 now,and my stream is commerce.am i able to join merchant navy?
Sir I want to join marchant navy . I have completed H.S.C now , and my stream is commerces so can I able to join merchant navy ?
8th June 2015, 02:39 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I join Merchant navy after passing 12th commerce? What is the procedure to join Merchant Navy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
am in 2 now,and my stream is commerce.am i able to join merchant navy?
Sir I want to join marchant navy . I have completed H.S.C now , and my stream is commerces so can I able to join merchant navy ?
20th August 2015, 08:12 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am really willing to join merchant navy because that my childhood dream and I m passed out from 12 commerce so sir please I have to do any thing to join merchant navy
27th January 2019, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

I am chithra Das from karnataka, Bangalore I am a commerce student in took statistics in commerce stream now I am 11th std after my 12th am I eligible to join in navy, inform me
1st March 2020, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

My self Ajay Solanki i am 12th and i want join to merchant navy . So what can i do for join
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?