19th October 2013, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the minimum qualification required and eligibility criteria to appear for IAS/IPS examination?

I m a an engineering student of electronic and communication branch. M i eligible to write IAS/IPS exam?
13th November 2013, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the minimum qualification required and eligibility criteria to appear for IAS/IPS examination?

thank you to eveyone
13th November 2013, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

thank you to eveyone
14th December 2013, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

Hi i am an engineering student and my aim is to become IAS officer .what should i do ?????
Please reply to my gmail([email protected])
16th December 2013, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

sir what is the physical & medical standard of ips?
23rd December 2013, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

hi.. Is there any minimum percentage of marks for appearing in I.A.S,I.P.S and P.C.S exams ??
Plz rply [email protected]
31st December 2013, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

I have 50.57% in my T.Y.Bcom is it ok if i will try for IPS.
Plz Email me on [email protected]
19th February 2014, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

Hi.
i have completed b a english distance education unfortuna?tly one arrear can eligble apply ias exam?
15th March 2014, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

I passed diploma in civil engineering on 2012. And I have still working. Can I Write The IAS,IPS exam. How You can take a way to give a chance for diploma holders with year expirenced one to apply this post? Please reply to my gmail ID- [email protected].
19th March 2014, 12:26 PM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

The two civil services that you mentioned like IAS and IPS are two popular Civil Services in India.

One should have strong determination and able to put his best efforts towards cracking the selection procedure to be placed in civil services.

The complete selection procedure that you should crack
Civil Services Aptitude Test
Civil Services Main Exam
Interview

One should have completed Graduation with any of the stream in order to be eligible to apply for Civil Services Exam.

Candidates who are pursuing final year of Graduation can also apply for this Exam but they should be able to show the proof of passing in Graduation when they appear for Interview.

Age criteria :
For General category : 21-30 years
For OBC category : 21-33 years
For SC or ST category : 21-35 years

The candidate should be a citizen of India to apply for this Exam.

So complete the Graduation successfully and try to acquire good subject knowledge.

Opt for the optional subject for Main Exam in accordance with the steam that you will be going through your Graduation.

Wish you all the best.
25th March 2014, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir, am Sindhu pursuing my 3rd year mechanical engineering. Can I apply for IAS exam? Please intimate all the details about IAS exams sir. Am waiting for your kind reply. Thank you sir.
28th May 2014, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

MY NAME IS MURUGES,FROM TAMILNADU,PUDUKKOTTAI,
I WAS FINISHED IN DIPLOMA COMPUTER SCIENCE IN 2008(70%),
MY AGE IS 24,
MY AIM IS IPS,
CURRENT TIME I AM STUDYING IN BA DEGREE,,
HOW MUCH HEIGHT & AGE FOR IPS,,?
HOW DO APPLY AND DRINE FFOR IPS..?
PLEASE HELP ME..
28th June 2014, 08:51 AM
Unregistered

sir,
I am physically challenged person.can i be eligible for IAS or IPS exam?
And if yes,
Then, can i get any extra facilities?
27th July 2014, 07:04 PM
K.PRIYANGA

Hi sir, I am priyanga
I was finished in BCA degree 2014 (77%)
My age is 21
My aim is IAS
My community is BC
current time I am studing in MBA degree . please sir intimate all the details about the IAS exam. please reply me sir, I am waiting for your kind reply. email [email protected]

Thank you sir.
29th August 2014, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir I am pursuing bsc nursing 4 year degree course I completed my 12th in 2010 I taken admission in degree course in aug 2011
I having my 3 rd year exam nov 2014 and final year examination on oct 2015 its result announce nearly February
I am a medical student
Am I eligible for ias 2015 means for next exam?
30th September 2014, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

actuly i had complited my graduation from arts but sir mera ek S.Y.B.A ka subject A T.K.t me reh gaya hai so kya me ips ki.exams de skati hu....
27th January 2015, 09:57 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: The minimum Qualification for IAS Exam is any graduate degree but i won't to know whether the course has been completed in distance of education means it is eligible?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the minimum qualification required and eligibility criteria to appear for IAS/IPS examination?
Dear sir, I completed my UG degree course in correspondence(Distant education only) because after completing 12 (regular) I got a job in State Govnt so, I complete my Graduate Course through Distance Education only(Annamalai University). Whether it is eligible for the eligibility criteria to appear for IAS/IPS examination?

Sir Kindly reply to the following mail ID,

([email protected])
19th March 2015, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

hello sir.

These exams are conducted by UPSC every year.
The minimum qualification which is required is graduation from a recognized university or collage in India.

The age limit is 21 to 30 years.

The exam is divided into 3 sections-

#Preliminary examination.
#main examination.
#Interview.

for further details you can visit on//www. upsc.gov.in.
all the best.

thank you.
29th May 2015, 09:54 AM
Unregistered

Thanks...it was really helpful
30th August 2015, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

if I have Graduation with privet form and passed out b.com. am I eligible for IPS and IAS?
4th September 2015, 12:37 AM
Rashmuu

Upsc conducts the Civil Service examination every year as preliminary, mains and interview.

The eligibility for this exam is to have a graduation degree course in any stream from a recognised university with good percentile. The age must be lie as 21 years to 30 years for the GE category.
8th September 2015, 12:38 AM
JSD.

IAS/IPS are the respected posts which can be get After successfully passing the Civil Service examination.This civil service exam is conducted by the Upsc every year.

The basic eligibility criteria for this exam is to have a bachelor degree in any stream from a recognised university with good percentile. Also appearing aspirant's age must lie in between 21 years to 30 years to be completely eligible for this exam.
3rd November 2015, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

Dear, sir/madam, I would like to know that, diploma in general nursing and midwifery graduate can appear for IAS exam. Thank you.
5th November 2015, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I am puspendu,my 10th no.is72% & 12th no.is66% .now i am appear to graduation.can i join ias/ips?
11th November 2018, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

I have done diploma in mechanical engineering so it's considered to IAS OR IPS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?