22nd July 2012, 09:19 AM

Default Re: Syllabus and model question paper for DRDO CEPTAM-04 STA-B(Computer Science)?

sir, Please send me model question paper of ceptam-05 STAB(Computer science) on my Email-Id ([email protected])
22nd July 2012, 07:08 PM
gnan143

Default Re: Syllabus and model question paper for DRDO CEPTAM-04 STA-B(Computer Science)?

can knw syllabui 4 d DRDO exam
23rd July 2012, 05:27 PM

hi sir/madam. i need syllabus and model question paper for DRDO CEPTAM sta-b (E.C.E)
25th July 2012, 01:21 PM

plz send me DRDO CEPTAM-5(computer science
model paper to my mail [email protected]
25th July 2012, 01:31 PM

Kindly send me exam syllabus and modle paper on my id-
26th July 2012, 09:44 PM

hlo sir...plzzzzz send me previous year model question paper my e-mail id.... [email protected]
26th July 2012, 10:01 PM
deeps07

please forward me the Syllabus and model question papers for DRDO CEPTAM-05 (STA-B COMPUTER SCIENCE) to my mail "[email protected]"
28th July 2012, 11:41 PM

please forward me the Syllabus and model question papers for DRDO CEPTAM-05 (STA-B COMPUTER SCIENCE) to my mail "[email protected]"
1st August 2012, 04:24 PM

PLEASE, send me syllabus and model question paper on my e-mail ID- [email protected] for DRDO CEPTAM-04 STA-B(Computer Science) immediately,please please..
1st August 2012, 08:09 PM
sanjay gajjar

pls send me previous question paper with answer for drdo comp. sci.
1st August 2012, 08:11 PM
sanjay gajjar

Dear Sir /Madam
pls send me previous question paper with answer for the entrance exam of DRDO CEPTAM-04 STA-B
20th August 2012, 12:53 AM

can you send the syllabus for all public sector unit for b.tech (computer sc. and engg.).my. email is [email protected]
8th September 2012, 04:21 PM

sir plz send me ceptam-5 electronics solved question paper of iti technician A dis is my email id- [email protected]
27th October 2012, 08:18 PM
annubhukerlove

i need the chemistry syllabus for drdo ceptam,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, plis frnds ,,,,,,,,,, send me
at [email protected]
27th October 2012, 08:43 PM
annubhukerlove

Originally Posted by babu91 View Post
hello friends
--Chemistry syllabus for DRDO exam is

mainly divided into three parts;-

1.Physical Chemistry

2.inoganic Chemistry

3.organic Chemistry

above three main subject based on graduation syllabus in any regonised university

plis tell me the whole syllabus of chemistry for drdo ceptam
31st October 2012, 08:25 PM
swas08

Syllabus and model question paper for DRDO CEPTAM-04 STA-B(Computer Science)
Chemistry syllabus for DRDO exam is
mainly divided into three parts;-
1.Physical Chemistry
2.inoganic Chemistry
3.organic Chemistry
above three main subject based on graduation syllabus in any recogonised university

17th May 2013, 12:49 AM

I AM BHARATH SIR, PLEASE SEND ME CEPTAM 06 SYLLABUS FOR STA B (PHARAMACY)
21st May 2013, 01:51 PM

Hi Request you to kindly share the model question paper and syllabus for DRDO STA- B (Computer Science)
please share to me if any one have to my mail id : [email protected]
25th May 2013, 01:53 PM

Please send me CEPTAM syllabus of computer science [email protected]
It would be really a gr8 help...Thanx in advance:)
25th May 2013, 01:53 PM

Please send me CEPTAM syllabus of computer science [email protected]
It would be really a gr8 help...Thanx in advance:)
6th June 2013, 12:43 PM

Hi, sir Please send me the model question papers for CEPTAM drdo exam, fr STA computer science and admin assistance to my below email address
11th June 2013, 05:20 PM

DEAR SIR I HAVE COMPLETED MY GRADUATION IN TYBSC (PHYSICS). I APPLIED FOR DRDO CEPTAM STA-B(PHYSICS) POST.PLZ SIR GIVE ME SYLLABUS FOR PHYSICS FOR STA-B EXAM.
17th June 2013, 10:33 AM

Pls send me model test paper for Security Assistant DRDO Exam
my email id [email protected]
18th June 2013, 08:35 PM

Sir, please send me previous years questions of DRDO Entry test for computer science STS B.

26th June 2013, 03:51 PM

Please, send me syllabus and model question paper on my e-mail ID- [email protected] for DRDO ceptam-04 STA-B(computer science). immediately please..
13th July 2013, 04:31 PM

plz mail me previous years solved paper for drdo ceptam STA-B (CHEMISTRY) ON [email protected]

plzzz mail me
18th July 2013, 09:16 AM
milan panigrahi

PLEASE, send me syllabus and model question paper on my e-mail [email protected] for DRDO ceptam-04 STA-B(computer science) immediately,please please..[/QUOTE]
31st July 2013, 03:01 PM

Dear Sir/Madam, Please send me the Syllabus and Model Question Paper for DRDO Entry Test CEPTAM 04 STA - B (Computer Science).
My mail id is : [email protected]
15th August 2013, 09:50 PM

plz sir
17th August 2013, 11:57 PM
PRADYUT PAVAN SAIKIA

I AM PRADYUT, PLEASE SEND ME THE PREVIOUS QUESTION PAPER OF TECH-'A' (FITTER) ON E-MAIL : [email protected]
30th September 2014, 12:21 AM

how to prepare chemistry student in the drdo examination ?I want the question papers with answers & syllabus of drdo STA exam(for chemistry) please send all details of syllabus subjectwise & model papers of ceptam exam in chemistry on my email id [email protected]

please
6th October 2014, 04:33 PM

I want previous year micro biology paper for the of exam of STA B in DRDO . please sent me in [email protected]
6th October 2014, 04:41 PM

i would like to know the exact syllabus of the STA'B' of cumpur science perticularly in subject concern and cutoff marks of it.
7th October 2014, 08:54 PM

Model papers for library science?
13th October 2014, 11:28 PM

hello sir
All previes year computer science question paper for the exam of drdo plz send my id
immidetaly plz sir
18th November 2014, 10:51 PM

plz send me previous years of question papers & syllabus on my email id- [email protected]
21st January 2015, 09:24 AM

please send the STA-B computer science previous years question paper for ceptam.
my email id is [email protected]
24th January 2015, 06:07 PM

Pls send me the previous STA-B computer science exam papers
27th January 2015, 12:30 PM
rajanthoti

Hello sir, i'm raju. I would really thankful by some help from you. I'd applied for DRDO STA'B', and i don't have any model papers or previous papers. Please send me some previous solved papers for computer science students. Thank you.
27th January 2015, 12:32 PM
rajanthoti

Hello sir, i'm raju. I would really thankful by some help from you. I'd applied for DRDO STA'B', and i don't have any model papers or previous papers. Please send me some previous solved papers for computer science students. My mail ID: [email protected].
1st May 2016, 08:57 PM

plz send me Syllabus privous and model question paper for DRDO CEPTAM-08 STA-B(CHEMISTRY)
my email- [email protected]