13th April 2014, 01:43 PM

Default Re: Difference between Creamy Layer and Non Creamy Layer? What is the base of it?

Hi friends i just wanted to say Indian Govt is one of the Corrupt govt. The person who needs the govt job they can't, but in some family all father mother and their child was govt employee just by spending some amount by getting jobs for their child in govt sectors. shame on you............
16th April 2014, 01:30 PM

Default Re: Difference between Creamy Layer and Non Creamy Layer? What is the base of it?

my father is having government job but his annual income is less than 2.5 lakhs which layer i will belong
21st April 2014, 06:13 PM

Iam private employe belongs to General category , My wife is belong to OBC category . I have earning about 8.4 lakhs PA this year, 7.2 lakhs previous year and 7 .2 lakh PA three year back .Can my wife eligible for OBC NC .
My wife family income is less then 3.0 Lakh p.a.
Please reply me on : [email protected].

Many Thanks
28th April 2014, 05:06 PM

WOULD I BE GEETING NON CREAMY LAYER CERTIFICATE AS ME & MY FATHER TOGETHER EARNING IS 6.5 LKH.??
30th April 2014, 01:47 PM

NCL Criteria for private company employee
I am working for private company and my salary income cross the current limit of 6 lacs, but there is no other income than salary . I do not own wealth which is covered under wealth tax limit. My wife is a house wife.

I would like to know whether my son is eligible to get the NCL? I already obtained OBC certificate(as per central list) for my son.
What are the criteria to be considered for the case? Is income from salary considered? Or is it to be excluded?

Please clarify. My email id is [email protected]

Many thanks,
RS Kumar
9th June 2014, 12:58 PM

Hi , i am working in private company and my salary is 8.3 Lac and no other any income from agriculture and other .

so i want to know is there my son took the benefit of OCB reservation to took admintion in Delhi University . Please email me on [email protected]
9th June 2014, 07:28 PM

I am one of the central government autonomous body staff i.e. IIT Kharagpur and my annual income rs. 4,50,846 , my wife is a also a state govt, school teacher and her annual income is also near about 4 lacks. Can I get OBC certificate for my son from the state government to get the OBC facilities.

Kindly let me know through mail, my mail id is [email protected]
9th June 2014, 07:31 PM

I am one of the central government autonomous body staff i.e. IIT Kharagpur and my annual income rs. 4,50,846 , my wife is a also a state govt, school teacher and her annual income is also near about 4 lacks. Can I get OBC certificate for my son from the state government to get the OBC facilities.

Kindly let me know through mail, my mail id is [email protected]
13th June 2014, 12:43 PM

I am now private secretary as on 14.5.2014 annual income areound Rs.5 lakhs. whether my children eligible for non creamy layer OBC. my id pakkirijayaram @gmail.com
6th July 2014, 01:26 PM

I am a Central Govt servant (BSF) having an annual income Rs 4,00,000 lakhs .Is my children eligible to get reservation in education under non-creamy layer category.my E- mail ID is [email protected] Please reply soon;Regardsl
8th July 2014, 11:55 PM

My father in law and mother in laws pention income is total 6 lac..can they make bc certificate for my wife.i m a private job with 3 lac annual income .plz answer email id is [email protected]
9th July 2014, 05:18 PM

Hi friends, can you suggest me how I want to received non creamy layer certificate from maharashtra, if I have OBC certificate from other state (U.P.) and what is the procedure to get it.
7th August 2014, 11:54 PM

Hi... I am working in a private sector bank having income more than Rs.600000/- pa. Shall I be eligible to apply as OBC non creamy layer in public sector bank?
21st August 2014, 07:11 PM

I AM A PRIVATE BANK EMPLOYEE MY GROSS INCOME WILL BE 7LACS SHOULD I COME UNDER CREAMY LAYER OR NON-CREAMY LAYER..PLS HELP
8th September 2014, 04:11 PM

I am a salaried employee of a cooperative Bank and my gross salary income exceeds Rs 6 lakhs. But if Dearness Allowance and House Rent Allowance are excluded from my salary ( as such type of facility is allowed in case of scholarship grant given by West Bengal council of HS Education), then my income will be around Rs 4 lakhs per annum. Please reply this as early as possible so that my son may apply for higher education in September,2014.
8th September 2014, 04:15 PM

Whether DA & HRA are to be excluded from salary income to get OBC Certificate.
27th September 2014, 07:08 PM

Hi . iam in general category . my father has annual income iess than one lakh. if i has to submitt a non creamy layer certificate to apply any scolarship?
23rd October 2014, 04:26 PM

i have already a certificate issued at 2008 as ncl of obc category..now need of renewal..my father was a school teacher of govt aided school under west bengal retired on feb 2010..never his income does not the prescribed layer of obc on 1993 or 1998 or 2004 or 2009 or 2013.. but now bcw officer kharagpur is denied to give certificate that my fathers job was a group a equivalent service of west bengal..what to do..please inform me ..its really urgent..email [email protected]
14th November 2014, 07:34 PM

Already I have BC community, but now I want to apply for OBC non creamy layyer certificate.my father annual income less than 4 lakhs. Can I apply?
4th December 2014, 11:51 PM

Hi i am a public sector employee and my annual income is more than 10 lakhs can my child get admission in AIPMT under OBC .
6th December 2014, 10:31 PM

Hi, My Father is Group C central Railway employee with annual income more than 6 Lakhs.. Can we apply for non-creamy layer OBC ? Please reply at: [email protected]
21st December 2014, 03:52 PM

My name is vinay and i belong to OBC cast but My father is engineer and my father salary is Rs. 8 lacs PA so please tell me in which category i will belong creamy or non-creamy because i m prepare govt. jobs and facing problam when i fill the form......so plz inform me on my gmail id- [email protected]
5th January 2015, 12:07 PM

Dear Sir I want to know meaning of income. It relate to CTC or Income at which we have to give tax.
Ragard
Mahendra
14th January 2015, 08:37 PM

I m in NT-B cast and for upsc form there is no option for this but there is obc and general
from which cast should i go
16th January 2015, 04:08 PM

My father is a govt employee. Annual salary is 40,000 pm, so am I eligible for obc non creamy layer
Tabu
23rd January 2015, 04:45 PM

I am a Bank Officer belonging to OBC category and earning Rs.8.00 lacs p.a. Will my childeren be able to take advantage provided to OBC Non Creamy Layer in Central Govt.Departments.
11th February 2015, 06:31 PM

Is there any difference in the state govt employees' and central govt employees' creamy layer?
19th February 2015, 11:58 AM

Our family yearly income is 6lack and I'm studied in rural area in kannada mediumup to SSLC shall I take rural reservation for karnataka government job?
14th March 2015, 01:05 PM

Dear sir, i have an obc certificate which says that i belong to obc noncreamy layer issued on 5/7/2014,by andhrapradesh state govt.my fathers annual income it reached more than 6 lakhs per anum after the issue of the certificate. please tell me whether i have to apply for a obc creamy layer certificate?is there any certificate stating obc creamy layer status. or can i apply for govt. jobs in general category.
14th April 2015, 10:26 AM

I am a OBC candidate and graduate in science my annual Income 2 lac per year and birth date 17/09/1983 can i eligable for SBI PO 2015,

kindly mail me on [email protected]
5th May 2015, 02:37 PM

My salary is 12L/annum and became class I in the age of 45 years. My children are elligible for getting OBC non-creamy layer reservation benefits or not ?. Please comment /acknowledge at [email protected]
6th May 2015, 05:03 PM

my father has salary 70,000 per month and mother's salary is 60,000 per month. Is i am NCL or not.
27th May 2015, 10:10 AM

Post Re: Difference between Creamy Layer and Non Creamy Layer? What is the base of it?

Iam private employe belongs to OBC and earning about 9.6 lakhs PA this year, 7.2 lakhs previous year and 4 .4 lakh PA three year back .Can my children eligible for OBC NC ?
Rao
I am earning 7 lacs for anum I am a state govt employee of andhrapradesh can I get ncl certificate for my children?
2nd June 2015, 09:26 AM

sir i applied for non creamy layer but i can't take it b'coz 47000 thousand declared in my income csrtificate so plz tell me how much declared in income certificate. [email protected]
2nd June 2015, 05:46 PM

Which Condition to Apply OBC Non-Creamy Layer on Payments., (Scale & Grade Pay, Gross Pay, Net Pay or Basic Pay), Income in Yearly and How to Apply in OBC certificate Non-Creamy Layer on Annually Income? Please Explain Clearly, My email id is "[email protected]".
2nd June 2015, 10:09 PM

Which Condition to Apply OBC Non-Creamy Layer on Payments., Example payments Monthly (Scale & Grade pay, Gross pay, Net pay or Basic pay), Incomes and How to Apply in Which Payment in OBC Certificate Non-Creamy Layer on Annually Income? Please Explain Clearly, My email id is "[email protected]".
11th June 2015, 10:10 PM

My father's payment is 480000 per year ..can he apply for obc non creamy layer..email id is [email protected]
17th June 2015, 12:54 PM

sir please tell me this facility is provided or not provided for girls before marriage in open category.
22nd June 2015, 10:08 PM

MY FATHER WORK AS A ACCOUNT SUPERVISER IN E.B DEPT UNDER TAMIL STATE GOVERNMENT.....HE GET AROUND 5 LAKHS PER ANNUM ...I WANT TO APPLY FOR INDIAN COAST GAURD AND CAPF (ASSISTANT COMMANDANT POST...SO I WANT TO KNOW WHETHER I BELONGS TO CREAMY LAYER OR NON CREAMY LAYER....PLEASE REPLY TO MY GMAIL ADRESS [email protected]
23rd June 2015, 02:00 PM

MY ANNUAL INCOME FROM SALARIES EXCEEDS RS 600000 PER ANNUM.I AM A GROUP C EMPLOYEE.I HAVE NO OTHER INCOME.I BELONG TO OBC.IS MY CHILD ENTITLE FOR GETTING OBC CERTIFICATE OR RESERVATION FACILITIES.
4th July 2015, 11:44 AM

If Husband and Wife are working in Karnataka State Govt in B Grade: husband salary is 3.8 Lacs per annum and wife salary is 3.0 Lacs annum, by clubbing both salary it comes to 6.8 lacs. The ceiling income limit for Karnataka State Govt is 6.0 lacs.

If husband or wife want to apply for Class I post at Karnataka State Govt, Kindly clarify both will come under creamy layer or not.
5th July 2015, 06:52 PM

Hi Sir,
I am in private job annual salary is 8 lac/anum and my father is retired govt state teacher, his salary at the time of retirement was below 4.5 lac, so, do i fall in non-creme layer grade or creme layer grade? please suggest.
8th July 2015, 02:46 PM

I am OBC and employed under State Govt. in gazetted rank. I have no other income except salary. Whether my wife is eligible for non creamy layer certificate while applying for jobs under state/central Govt. ?
22nd July 2015, 01:15 PM

What is the procedure to apply the non - creamy layer certificate. Because In my community certificate Mentioned I am BC. Pls reply to my mail [email protected]
22nd July 2015, 04:07 PM

IMY PARENTS ARE NOT GOVT EMPLOYEES AHVING YEARLY EARNING >rS.200000. I AM OBC. WHETHER I AM IN CREAY LAYER OR NON CREAMY LAYER?
24th July 2015, 08:47 PM

Iam working as High schoolHM(gazetted) and get salary income 7lakhs'pa. my wife works as high school teacher gets salary 6 lakhs pa.Do i get obc ncl certificate to my son(student) obc ncl? only salary income.
31st July 2015, 10:32 PM

My father is a govt. Teacher, his annual income is of 3.50Lakhs. Is i am eligible for OBC-NCL? Plz rply [email protected]
13th August 2015, 11:24 PM

Hii i am going to apply for CAT exam and i fall in obc and my dad salary is less than 4,50,000 .Am i eligible for Nc-obc category ...please reply on [email protected] ..... Thank you
18th August 2015, 01:07 PM

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am belongs to veerashaiva lingayath category and my family annual income is less than 2.5lkh.Please let me know am i eligible to apply for OBC NON CREAMY LAYER for central government jobs.
mail- [email protected]
19th August 2015, 03:17 PM

How i can get a obc non creamy layer certificate to get admission plz provide me a accurate information
Thanks giving