28th February 2012, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Jobs after clearing CCNA? Expected pay package?

i hava done BE in ect in 2010.how beneficial will be doing ccna after BE and what will be the salary package as a fresher my mail id is [email protected]
28th February 2012, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i m pursuing my b.tech (ece) final year and with (now) i m doing ccna. please tell me how much package can i get after my completion of graduation & with certification as well. please contact @ [email protected]
1st March 2012, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

hi! i m kunal n i have completed my degree in bca and after this i want go in the networking field, so please tell me,is CCNA good for me and how much average salary is offered after compleating CCNA And what kind of job do i get completing CCNA Certification ?

Email id is - [email protected]
17th March 2012, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

hello friends...
i have completed Bsc(Comp.Sci) with second class then i try for a job in IT field bt i didnt get.. so its neccesary to do MCA(Master Of Computer Application.)........
24th March 2012, 09:04 AM
Unregistered

I have completed b.tech ,ccna certification.
wherever I go for interview they are asking min 1 years expirence ,but now m freasher...
What should i do?
plz suggest me soemthing...( [email protected])
25th March 2012, 06:08 PM
guncha goswami

Red face Jobs after clearing CCNA? Expected pay package?

sir i m doing c.c.n.a course from n.i.i.t and i have also completed my b.tech in electronics and communication in 2011 my exam duration is between may and june ,its a kind request to guide me for exam preparations and how to search a job after the certification ?
which subjects should i prepare for a gud job after the exam?????? my email id is [email protected]
27th March 2012, 05:28 PM
Denny_Crane

There are lot of job oppurtunities but I would suggest you to go for Higher studies like
MCA, MscIT or MBA which would increase your knowledge.
Then you will have lot many job options available.
if you have financial problem then you can do job in telecom like vodafone, airtel, docomo etc.
9th April 2012, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

Sir right now I am working as an It assistant, if i clear the ccna exam with good marks then what would be my starting salary,, plz reply me
my ID is:[email protected]
27th April 2012, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

Hi , am vathsala , B.E cse, Now i got placed in TCS , they put me into telecom project it is based on VOIP, so can u suggest me in developing myself in this field , also can i take CCVP exam directly without CCNA certification...????
26th May 2012, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

sir iam doing B.E(ece) final year.i completed Diploma course in hardware and networking and completed training under CCNA.i want to know what is the salary i can get if dont write CCNA certification exam and what salary i get if i write CCNA exam?my email id is [email protected]
25th December 2012, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

i am doing btech from ece..now i am in 4th year.i want to do a ccna course.wii it be very much beneficial to me for getting a good packaged jod??
29th December 2012, 11:02 AM
damanaulkh

sir, i am a diploma holder in computer engg. and now i am in B.TECH. and i have CCNA CERTIFICATION. what is expected package ??
email id: [email protected]
13th January 2013, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

for CCNA/ CCNP related jobs and other issues contact 9830036810...if u r in kolkata
14th January 2013, 12:59 AM
Narendra k.
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepak kalia View Post
if anybody has cleared ccna certification, what kind of job a fresher can get and at what package...thanx
First of all Congrats for completing CCNA certification...Am preparing for CCNA certification exam which is on coming friday but didnt even start to learn.. am doing my certification exam in my college, what our staff informed us is that if we are going to complete the CCNA certification exam then we are eligible for CISCO placements because they have their eligibility criteria to appear for interview as completion of CCNA course so if you are in college right now then try to apply for job in CISCO which you can check in our cisco site, hope you have a separate login for you in CISCO netacad just get into the Alumini home which is present in the left menu pane and register yourself and search for the career information in CISCO... If you are going to be placed in CISCO then you will be getting a starting salary around 4-4.5 lakhs per annum.. Recently we had Nokia Siemens Networks in our campus and just the CCNA completion certification helped me a little to get through in as they are related to networks... So you have completed CCNA certification itself which am sure you will get some good jobs with 3-4 lakhs per annum...
7th March 2013, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

hai im nirmal i finished my BSC maths.. now i have decided to change my carrear so i have selected networking field.. i have completed CCNA ,A and N in NIIT.. would this good for getting better job????? pls suggest your reply
5th April 2013, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

i'm pursuing mca final year im interested on networking side so suggest me to which course is suitable for fresher nd getting confusion which course can i do for urgent job....
15th June 2013, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

sir iam totally confused to which cource is useful for getting good job...iam in b.tech in ece final year...i want to take the ccna cource............it is useful to me to get good job..plz kindely give me ur suggition...................
thanking you sir...
7th July 2013, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

Sir I m doing MBA but I m interested in networking field.n which certufication course will b better 4 me as of now .my Id is [email protected] suggest me .
9th July 2013, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

what to do after ccna
12th March 2014, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

i completed BE in info science for 7 years and done dot net course.but i didnt get job,,,,now i have plan to do another course among networking ,testing and database,,,,pls inform me which one is easy and can get job as soon as possible and also institute name in bangalore through mail to [email protected]
29th April 2014, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

i have completed B.Tech in 2013 with 65% marks and i am doing ccna from jetking...will it be helpful to get a job in networking field & how much is the growth of networking field..plzz reply..my [email protected]
15th August 2014, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have finished BE in electronics and communication. I am searching a job & i am thinking to do a CCNA course . Is it helpful for me to get in to a job? please refer any institutions to do that . My email id is [email protected]
16th September 2014, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am in 4th year student of B.tech in electronics and communication. i am thinking to do a CCNA course . Is it helpful for me to get in to a job? is iiht institute good for ccna my email id is [email protected] plz help me
25th September 2015, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

I am doing CCNA now and I have MCA with 5 years Exp as a System admin and technical console support, how much salary and what type job I will expect after complete?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?