26th January 2011, 05:47 PM
lalit2012

Eligibility for PO exam in May 2011 for final year graduation student?

i am a final year student and my graduation will be completed in may 2011. am i eligible for PO exams that are filled before may 2011?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to appear for CGL exam being in graduation final year?
  2. Can I apply for Civil Services preliminary exam during final year of graduation?
  3. Eligibility for JEE 2011 exam for B.Pharma final year student from RGUHS?
  4. Eligibility for UP B.Ed entrance exam for final year B.A student? Date of forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How may I do Law after completing my graduation?What's the applying procedure and eligibility criteria? I'm in B.com final year
  6. Eligibility for TNPSC 2011 exam in May for B.Tech final year student?
  7. Am I eligible to apply in IB recrutiment exam being a Graduation final year student? Selection procedure of IB Officer?
  8. Can I eligible for this year SNAP Exam being a candidate pursuing final year of Graduation with an age of 20 years?
  9. Can I get Civil engineering in any NIT after scoring 78 marks in AIEEE? I am SC candidate
  10. CS course for B.Com final year student? Eligibility criteria?
  11. Eligibility to study PG in Pharma Chemistry for final year student in Delhi? -- [New]
  12. How to join Indian Defence Services after my graduation? What are the various exam schemes and the eligibility criteria?
  13. Final year post graduation student can apply for NET exam?
  14. Can I apply for SBI Clerk Exam being a final year student of B.Sc in Maths if I my Graduation result is announced before the announcement of result of SBI Clerk Exam?
  15. GATE eligibility for final year student of B.Sc(H)biochemistry and biochemical technology 4 year programme
  16. Procedure and eligibility to apply in ICAI course for T.Y.B.Com final year student?
  17. Eligibility for entrance exam of Post Graduation in English?
  18. What is the eligibility for bank manager? I am a final year student
27th January 2011, 06:40 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for PO exam in May 2011 for final year graduation student?

The minimum qualification is graduation. However you can appear if you are in the final year. The condition is that you should have completed the course at the time of joining. Since you will complete the course in May you are eligible. For joining most banks the minimum age required is 21 years. So you should start preparing for the test.
3rd February 2011, 08:53 AM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Eligibility for PO exam in May 2011 for final year graduation student?

Dear friend,

The eligibility to appear in the Bank PO exams is to have a graduation in any stream from a recognized university/institute.

So at first complete your graduation and then apply for the exams.

Good luck!
10th March 2011, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

what is date of exam?
10th March 2011, 04:27 PM
kapila Chaudhary
Senior Member++++

Eligibility Criteria for Bank PO Exam:
•Candidate must be citizen of India.
•Candidate should have completed their graduation with at least 60 % aggregate from the recognized University to be eligible for this course.
•Candidate must be computer literate to be eligible for this course.
•Candidate must be above 21 years of age and must not be more than 30 years of age.

if you fulfil the above mentioned eligiblity criteria you may apply for the PO exam.For your information, this criteria may vary from bank to bank.
17th March 2011, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

i am jeevitha doing my 3rd year B.E can i apply for bank exam now there is possibility to write any exam now
24th May 2011, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

im studying final year engineering now.my graduation will be completed by the year 2012.am i eligible to attend bank exam in 2011?
28th November 2011, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madam,
i am bms student but i got A.T.K.T in final year. can i eligible for bank PO exam.
4th December 2011, 10:02 AM
Unregistered

i m in 3rd year of B.E. , can i apply 4 bank PO xams.
2nd January 2012, 11:35 PM
sunnyl

Eligibility Criteria for Bank PO Exam:
•Candidate must be citizen of India.
•Candidate should have completed their graduation with at least 60 % aggregate from the recognized University to be eligible for this course.
•Candidate must be computer literate to be eligible for this course.
•Candidate must be above 21 years of age and must not be more than 30 years of age.

if you fulfil the above mentioned eligiblity criteria you may apply for the PO exam.For your information, this criteria may vary from bank to bank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?