5th April 2011, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after scoring 63% while studying B.Tech CSE 6th semester?

sir/mam
i'm a student of b.tech cse 6th sem n i'm very much tensed about my future.as till yet i scored overall 63%.. nd i dont know what shud i do frm now...as i'm havin 1 dead supply and 1 current supply.......plzz help me.............

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to attend TCS on-campus interview for a candidate who has secured 59% in B.Tech 6th semester?
  2. Eligibility criteria for Accenture, IBM and Infosys?
  3. For which companies am I eligible after scoring 76.27 in B.Tech upto 6th semester?
  4. List of Institutes offering Internships in June and July months pursuing 6th semester of CSE?
  5. Can I apply for 45 days JAVA Training being B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student?
  6. Admission for MSc Biotechnology in VIT Vellore? Procedure for it?
  7. How may I apply for 45 days long industrial training in Delhi and Chandigarh based IT companies? What's the procedure and fee structure for the same? I am B.Tech(CSE stream) student currently studying in 6th semester
  8. How to apply for Summer Internship Training in IIT-Delhi for B.Tech CSE 6th semester student?
  9. Can I apply for IAS while studying in 6th Semester in my Graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to do PG while studying B.Com 6th semester
  11. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in TCS, Wipro, CTS, HCL, NIT and IIT for B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student in Delhi?
  12. Procedure to apply for ISRO being a candidate having secured 73% upto 6th semester of B.Tech in CSE?
  13. List of companies in Chandigarh or Delhi which offer Internship to B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student of PTU? Procedure to apply?
  14. How can I get scholarship after scoring 80% marks in B.E 6th semester under BC category?
  15. List of various software companies offering 6 months internship to CSE 6th semester student in Andhra Pradesh? -- [New]
  16. Can I get job in DRDO through GATE being a B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student?
  17. Can I get job in Wipro if secured 88.48% in 10th, 60.33% in 12th and 70.31% till 6th semester of B.E.?
  18. While in 6th semester CSE which is a better language that is to be taken to get a good job in Java and PHP?
6th April 2011, 08:11 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after scoring 63% while studying B.Tech CSE 6th semester?

Your aim should be to first thing clear all the back papers. You need to be well focussed for the same. At the same time you need to also prepare for the current semester papers. You could seek guidance for the same. Also you could solve the previous year papers which should be available in the college library.
30th August 2011, 06:02 PM
sanju38121

Default Re: What should I do after scoring 63% while studying B.Tech CSE 6th semester?

you can go for the m.tech , mba , and job. But firstly concntrate on your exams and clear all the reappears.

All the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?