29th October 2011, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

Admission in Fine Architecture College?

hello sir!
my 12th % is 72.15 in RAJASTHAN board and my NATA score is 94.
I want to take admission in a fine architecture collage . Please tell me
which collage is provided to me?
thanks,
khushboo

Related Questions:
  1. For which colleges can I apply after scoring 92 in NATA and 76.6% in CBSE
  2. Will I get admission in Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture and Fine Arts University if scored 98 marks in NATA and secured 92.3% in 12th?
  3. Admission procedure and dates for par time PGDID at Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture and Fine Arts University?
  4. List of Colleges offering BFA Degree in Correspondence in Delhi?
  5. Can I get admission in good Architecture college with 76% in HSC?
  6. Which are the good colleges for B.Arch course in India?
  7. Detailed information about PGCET to study M.Arch in Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture and Fine Art University?
  8. Which college will I get in Mumbai? Will I get B.Arch in Asmita College of Architecture?
  9. With Arts subject in 11th can I become an Architect? -- [New]
  10. How to get admission in JJ college Mumbai? I want to do Architecture further
  11. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Architecture course in Mumbai on 10th basis?
  12. List of colleges for an Open category candidate who has secured 13347 AIR in NATA?
  13. Which colleges can I get after scoring 116 in NATA and 92% in class 12th CBSE board exam?
  14. Any college in which I could get after scoring 169 marks in AIEEE Architecture? Is it possible to get a college for Architecture without giving NATA?
  15. Alternative way of getting admission in JJ college of Architecture other than AIEEE?
  16. List of best colleges for B.Arch in India?
  17. AIEEE BArch. Rank required for admission in architecture -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How much percentage does a 12th student need to get admission for architecture college in Mumbai
24th April 2012, 06:48 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in Fine Architecture College?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello sir!
my 12th % is 72.15 in RAJASTHAN board and my NATA score is 94.
I want to take admission in a fine architecture collage . Please tell me
which collage is provided to me?
thanks,
khushboo

Following are the list of some of the very best Institutes which considers candidates with NATA scores for admission to their B.Arch. program:
  • NMIMS University
  • Kamla Raheja Vidyanidhi Institute for Architecture and Environmental Studies [KRVIA]
  • Rizvi College of Architecture [RCA]
  • Jadavpur University-Faculty of Engineering, Kolkata [JUFOE]
  • Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture and Fine Arts University,Hyderabad
  • Sushant School of Art & Architecture ,Gurgaon
  • Manipal Institute of Technology , Manipal.

In order to get detail information one may refer to the official websites of the above given Institutes.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?