7th June 2017, 02:50 PM
Shrrrey07

Admission in MBA is possible with 43% in graduation

Please tell me i wana do MBA but i have score only 43% And belongs form general category. So if there are any scope to get admission into mba.

7th June 2017, 09:37 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in MBA is possible with 43% in graduation

MBA refers to Master of Bachelor Administration and same is a Master degree of two years with a very good career scope.

The minimum educational qualification required for pursuing MBA degree course from a recognized university is a graduation in nay discipline with at least 50% aggregate from a recognized university. Relaxation of 5% is allowed for reserved category candidates.

Further for admission in good business schools like IIMs, FMS, etc. you need to clear and score well in these examinations CAT,CET,JET,MAT,XAT,ATMA,SNAP etc. .

Now having completed your graduation with 43% marks you are not eligible for pursuing MBA degree course as per the mentioned required educational qualification for the same course.
7th June 2017, 10:57 PM
rachamallamanoj

Default Re: MBA with 43% in graduation

To join MBA most of the candidates are required to have at least 50% marks in graduation. As you belong to general category its impossible for doing MBA.

Basically MBA colleges give admission through the entrance exams like MAT, CAT, XAT, ICET etc.

The basic eligibility for MBA is
1. You must pass graduation in any stream from a recognised university.
2. You must have at least 50% marks in graduation
3. There is no age limit to do MBA

You can do MBA through distance mode, regular mode or correspondence etc
7th June 2017, 11:29 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: MBA with 43% in graduation

To pursue MBA, a candidate must have passed graduation in any discipline from a recognised University with minimum 50% and 45% in case of SC /ST and OBC categories.

Final year students are also eligible to appear in the entrance exam in order to seek admission in MBA.

If you want to pursue any government seat in government college then you can appear in the given below entrance exams:

CAT

XAT

GMAT
8th June 2017, 01:09 AM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Yes, you are eligible for MBA course after completion of your graduation with 43% marks. To get admission in this course you have to give entrance exam like CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT etc. Thanks
8th June 2017, 01:22 AM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

It is not possible to get admission in the MBA with 43% in graduation.

Eligibility criteria for MBA course:-

The candidate should have passed graduation in any recognised University.

The candidate should have graduation in any field with minimum 55% marks.

There is relaxation for the SC / ST candidates.

The minimum age limit is 21 years and maximum age limit is 30 years.

The SC/ ST candidates need minimum 45% marks in graduation.
8th June 2017, 03:18 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

MBA stands for Master of Business Administration and it is two year duration course. To get admission in the course candidates have to appear and qualify entrance examination such as CAT, MAT XAT etc.

The required qualification to appear for examination is candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university. Generally minimum required aggregate to appear for examination is 50% ( but it varies with universities and institutes) and relaxation for reserved category.

No age limit to appear for examination.

So, kindly visit the brochure of universities to get detail information about minimum aggregate details.
8th June 2017, 04:47 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to take admission in MBA:

- Aspirants must have completed graduation in any stream with minimum 50% marks and relaxation of 5% is given to reserved category candidates.

- To take admission in government institute you can appear in the entrance exams like XAT, MAT, CAT,GMAT etc.

- You have only 43% so you are not eligible.
8th June 2017, 06:29 PM
civilian123

Thumbs up Re: Admission in MBA is possible with 43% in graduation

Hi,
Eligibility criteria that you need to maintain for MBA:
- Minimum of 50% of marks in your graduation and 45% of marks for SC/ST students.
- No age limit.
- Graduation from recognized University.

Good Luck.
8th June 2017, 07:40 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

As per the information you have mentioned you are not eligible for pursuing MBA.
Eligibility criteria are as under:-
Candidate must possess a graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
Candidate must have at least 50% aggregate in graduation.
Cabdidate under OBC/SC/ST must have 45% aggregate.
There is no upper age limit to pursue MBA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?