31st October 2016, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

Can I do MBA course after completion of B.Com graduation course?

Sir/Mam,

I am a student of b.com honors and want to do MBA after graduation; please prefer me the correct way to do MBAi.e; if i had to clear any entrance exam after my graduation etc. Can you please give me the details on the same? Awaiting for the response.

31st October 2016, 08:28 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I do MBA course after completion of B.Com graduation course?

The educational qualification for MBA course is graduation in any stream with minimum of 50% marks.There is 5% relaxation in marks for reserved category. So if you have completed your graduation with 50% or above marks then you are eligible for MBA course. There are many national level and state level entrance exam in India for getting admission in MBA course. Some of them are given below:
CAT
MAT
ICET
TANCET

Thanks
31st October 2016, 08:37 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible for MBA course:-

Eligibility for MBA course after B.Com graduation course:-

You should have completed graduation in any discipline by any recognised University.

Minimum percentage should be 50%

Top MBA entrance exams of India are:-

AIMA-.MAT

CAT

CMAT

IIFT

NMAT

SNAP

XAT

TISS

MAH-MBA/ MMS- CET

ATMA.
31st October 2016, 09:03 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Yes you are eligible to pursue MBA after completing B.Com.
Eligibility criteria:-
Candidate must have to clear entrance test.
Candidate must have a degree of graduation from any of the recognized university.
Candidate must have at least 45% aggregate in their graduation.
There is no any upper age limit.
31st October 2016, 10:23 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

MBA stands for Master of Business Administration.

Eligibility criteria for MBA course:

You should have done bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Bachelor of commerce candidates are eligible for MBA course.

There are many entrance examination for MBA course:

CAT: Common Admission test. For this examination, you must have at least 50% marks in bachelor's degree.

Xavier's Aptitude test.

Symbiosis National Aptitude Test.

You can clear any examination to get admission in MBA course.
31st October 2016, 10:24 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

MBA stands for Master of Business Administration course and it is two year duration course from any recognised university.

There are various entrance examination such as CAT, GMAT, XAT. The common eligibility to appear for examination is that the candidate must have passed bachelor degree from any recognised university.

So, you can appear in these examination and after qualifying in these examination eligible for admission in better institutes for MBA course.
31st October 2016, 10:25 PM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Yes,you can do MBA course after completion of B.Com graduation course.

You can do MBA in following fields:-

**MBA in HR

**MBA in General Management

**MBA in Marketing

**MBA in Risk Management

**MBA in Operational Management.
31st October 2016, 10:35 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

MBA stands for Master of Business Administration and it is two year master degree course.

The candidates passed degree from a recognised university are eligible to appear for entrance examination such as CAT, MAT to get admission in the course.

The entrance examination contains question of Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, English and Logical Ability.

So, you need to focus on these topics to qualify in entrance examination for admission in course.
31st October 2016, 11:18 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Yes definitely you can pursue MBA after Bachelor of Commerce degree because MBA is really a benefiting course after that you are eligible to apply in any kind of company to get jobs:
Minimum eligibility criteria to pursue MBA is graduation and should have 50% of marks in graduation in order to appear in the entrance exams given below:

CAT.
XAT.
SNAP.
NMAT.
IIFT.
CET.
CMAT
MAT
31st October 2016, 11:38 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

MBA stands for Master of Business Administration.

Eligibility criteria for MBA course:

1. You must have done bachelor's degree in any discipline like science, commerce, technology etc to apply for entrance examination of MBA.

2. There are many entrance examination conducted at national level like MAT, CAT, SNAP, XAT etc.

3. CAT is Common Admission test. CAT score is used to get admission in IIMs. To apply for CAT exam, you must have at least 50% marks in bachelor's degree.
31st October 2016, 11:38 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Absolutely yes. You are of course to pursue this MBA course after completion of Bachelor of Commerce course. The only one basic qualification required to be eligible for doing MBA course is "Bachelor Degree" in any stream.

As any stream in Graduation is allowed, I am sure you are certainly eligible to pursue this MBA course. There are many entrance exams for getting admission into MBA course. They are, CAT Exam, IGNOU OPEN MAT Entrance Exam, MAT Exam, IIFT MBA Entrance Examination and NMIMS NMAT Exam.
31st October 2016, 11:41 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Candidates passed bachelor degree in any discipline are eligible for the admission in master of business administration course.

So, after completing your bachelor degree in commerce you are eligible for admission in MBA course.

To get the admission in IIM and other reputed institutes you have to appear and qualify in entrance examination such as CAT, GMAT and XAT.

So, you can prepare for examination.
31st October 2016, 11:48 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

You can do Master of Business Administration after bachelor of commerce.

Some of the entrance exam for pursuing MBA course in different streams:

*Common Admission test.

*Management Aptitude Test.

*SNAP.

*Xavier's Aptitude test.

You should have at least 50% marks to apply for CAT exam. CAT is entrance examination to get admission in MBA in Indian Institute of Management.
1st November 2016, 08:59 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I am a student of b.com honors and want to do MBA after graduation; please prefer me the correct way to do MBAi.e; if i had to clear any entrance exam after my graduation etc. Can you please give me the details on the same? Awaiting for the response.
After completion of B.Com degree, you can do MBA course.

Those candidates who have completed graduation from a recognized university are eligible for MBA entrance exam. Your graduation marks must be above 50% from recognized university. Final year candidate are eligible for MBA entrance exam.

List of the entrance exams for MBA course:-

CAT

MAT

XAT

CMAT
1st November 2016, 09:54 AM
Khurit
Senior Member+

If you wish to pursue for graduation, then complete graduation with not less than 60% marks. After that apply for the MBA & prepare yourself for the entrance exams. Join coaching class to prepare yourself for the same. Admission rely on how you performed in the entrance exam,if score good marks, then will get admission in good college or you can apply for the MBA as per your choice of college but there will be entrance exam.
1st November 2016, 04:06 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

Yes, you can do MBA course after completion of B.Com graduation degree. The graduates who have finished their studies with more than 50% marks can apply for MBA course. To get admission in top MBA colleges in India, one must prepare for entrance examinations like CAT, SNAP, XAT, CMAT etc. The IIMs will accept only CAT and GMAT scores for the admission. Most of the Business Schools will conduct Group Discussion and Personal Interview for the admission to MBA. These are the requirements to do MBA course after completion of B.Com graduation.
1st November 2016, 09:24 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Master of Business Administration is a Postgraduate Academic Master Degree and the duration of this course is two years. If you want to do Master of Business Administration after your B.Com then you need to appear in National Level or State Level MBA Entrance Exam. For this examination candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognized university. The minimum percentage required in bachelor degree is 50% and 45% in case SC/ST category candidate. As per my knowledge, you are eligible for MBA course after completion of B.Com graduation course.

National level examination: CMAT, XAT, MAT, CAT etc.

State level examination: PGCET, TANCET, ICET etc.
1st November 2016, 11:20 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am happy to tell you that definitely you can do MBA course after the completion of B.Com Graduation course.
Candidates those who have completed their Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University with a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the MBA course.

Candidates must have to qualify in the entrance examinations like CAT, CMAT, XAT etc in order to pursue the MBA course.
2nd November 2016, 12:00 AM
pruthvi12dba

Yes you can do MBA course after completion of your graduation.

Qualification:

* Minimum of 50% of marks in your graduation and 45% of marks for SC/ST students.
* No age limit.
* Graduation should be done from recognized University.

Entrance Exams for MBA:

-MAT
-CAT
-GMAT
-SNAP

Specializations which are offered in MBA

-FINANCE
-MARKETING MANAGEMENT
-HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
-HOSPITAL MANAGEMENT
-INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY MANAGEMENT
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?