24th February 2011, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

Date of sale of filling of Merchant Navy forms? List of institutes offering the course?

Please arrange to send me the details of cet 2011 -merchant navy . The dates of filling the application form and the dates of examination. The list of institutes which give admission for merchent navy after the successful cracking the cet .

3rd March 2011, 08:23 PM
sachin2places

Default Re: Date of sale of filling of Merchant Navy forms? List of institutes offering the course?

Hello......You must be knowing that to take admission in India's any merchant navy institute,you need to pass IMUCET 2011.The forms are not out yet but keep checking www.imu.tn.nic.in regularly.
Sponsorship forms have started to come ,so check the newspaper daily for the advertisement of companies.It is also adviceable to visit www.jobships.com.
You can also send your biodata to the companies through email.They will inform you accordingly.
The best merchant navy institutes in India are Anglo eastern maritime academy,samundra institute of maritime studies,Tolani maritime institute,vishwakarma maritime institute,T.S Rahman and ARI.
ALL THE BEST
4th March 2011, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of sale of filling of Merchant Navy forms? List of institutes offering the course?

sir i m in class 12 i want to know about where to get the entrance forms for merchant navy
30th March 2011, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

date of application forms in delhi
7th April 2011, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

sir ,my 12 percent is 52 ,can i apply for imu,my email id is [email protected]
8th April 2011, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

Sir,i m jst given 12th exam .so tel me how cn i apply fr merchant navy.
14th April 2011, 09:01 AM
Unregistered

i m pursuing b.tech when i can apply for ths jobs
14th April 2011, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Please arrange to send me the details of cet 2011 -merchant navy . The dates of filling the application form and the dates of examination. The list of institutes which give admission for merchent navy after the successful cracking the cet .
ashish ranjan
mail- [email protected]
mobile no-9145791412
13th May 2011, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

can i fill this form [email protected]
26th May 2011, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

I am aleardy giving test of IIT JEE 2011. but not qualified . so you tell me. what is the role of this test while joining merchant navy.
and also tell me from where i get form for IGNOU.and tell me last date of filling form.
27th May 2011, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

i have compartment in one subject (CHEM) . can i still apply for Merchant Navy.n m having 54% aggregate.
please rply on ma id [email protected]
2nd June 2011, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir plz tell me the last date of submission of applicatoin form and how can i get it. i have passed 10 2 with 61%.my email id is [email protected]
10th June 2011, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

sir, i have passed class 10th exams( cbse) board with 68% marks. what can be the course there for me in merchant navy ??? plz tell me the courses and form details . my email id is [email protected]
13th June 2011, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

sir i have passed 12th class 1yr ago then i joined architecture but im intrested in navy how to get a good college in India I AM A FEMALE CANDIDATE
15th June 2011, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

sir,i have passed 12th Maharashtra board with 72% marks. i want to join merchant navy please advice me how to join.collage in mumbai and fee. my email id is [email protected] thanks
4th July 2011, 01:23 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir, i m pursuing my final year in BE Mechanical i m wishing to do Presea training so when do presea training forms of MERI institute kolkata will be available, also if you give me specified fees for that course, my e-mail i.d is [email protected]
19th September 2011, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

pls,i want 2 join merchant navy or marine navy of nigeria but i dont know a way out!! Am a nd holder,discipline in accounting help me by reply me on [email protected]
4th November 2011, 10:05 AM
Dhruba Jyoti Kakati

sir i m a student of class 12. I want to know the date when the form to apply will navy will get to me. I will very greatful to u if u please tell me the date and how I will elligible for navy. My phone number is 9854462942 , 9678581040
12th November 2011, 06:22 PM
shailendra iy

Question Re: Date of sale of filling of Merchant Navy forms? List of institutes offering the course?

sir i m in class 12 i want to know about where to get the entrance forms for merchant navy reply [email protected]
15th November 2011, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

sir i m in class 12 i want to know to get the entrance forms for merchant navy
18th November 2011, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

sir i am in class 12 i want to join navy so plz tell me abt entrance forms for merchant navy.
my email:[email protected]
9th December 2011, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i m a student of class 11 and i want to join merchant navy. sir
will u please tell me that from where i can get the form in jharkhand state.........
11th December 2011, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i m in class 12 i want to know about where to get the entrance forms for merchant navy
sir, iam rohit son of capt. yoginder singh plz tell me about the forms and procedure of exam my no is 9953900192 u can msg me....
11th December 2011, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

sir, i am rohit son of capt. yoginder singh plz tell me about the form of merchant navy my contact no. is 9953900192.
19th December 2011, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

can I have nevy form today and where can i get it?
6th January 2012, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

sir i am in 12th please tell me the procedure of exam & age for applying the test & how i can get the form
plz send information in my contact no.8103674954 or my gmail id [email protected] thank you.
7th June 2012, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

sir my 12th percent 60 can i take admission in merchant navy
8th October 2012, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

respected sir, i jordan dey comleted my 12th standard and i kindly wanted to tell yu that i wanted admission in merchant navy course so plz sir can i get the form plz sir for send this all info in my contact no 9869357146
1st November 2012, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

I%u0305%u0332%u0336%u0325%u030AS%u0305%u0332%u0336 %u0325 Nigeria navy form available
22nd March 2013, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

list of merchant navy entrance exam date 2013
6th May 2013, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

Please sir tell me last date of marchand navy admission form
On 9096871891please
7th December 2014, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir, Please let me know about the entrance exam of Deck Cadet 10 2 2014-15. which web site I suppose to go. I request u please tell me in detail. how I go foe test. my email add [email protected] my mob No. 09758240905, 9820510240.
I am looking forward to hear from you as soon as possible.
Thanking you very much.
Yours ..Sincerely Suresh
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?