3rd October 2011, 05:09 PM
BS DHARANI

How may I know about the engineering courses and their admission procedures in Pondicherry university?

Sir,
Kindly let me know about the engineering degree courses in the pondicherry university and admission procedures.
Regards
B.S.Dharani

Related Questions:
  1. What are the courses offered and fee structure for admission in MBA in Pondicherry University?
  2. Lateral Entry MCA admission in Pondicherry university -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Does Pondicherry University have any applied electronics courses?
  4. Details regarding distance learning MBA program from Pondicherry university? I have done BA from Dr. Ambedkar open university in Warangal
  5. How to apply for studying bio chemistry in Pondicherry University? What is the procedure?
  6. Can I get admission in Pondicherry University after scoring 55 rank?
  7. What is the syllabus for Ph.D computer science and engineering entrance exam in Pondicherry University? I have completed MSc(software engineering)
  8. Scholarship for M.Sc(Nutrition) student of Pondicherry University?
  9. How to study in Pondicherry University?
  10. What is the syllabus of zoology in Pondicherry central university
  11. Minimum percentage required in 12th for admission in Pondicherry University?
  12. Percentage to be scored to get in CAT for admission in Pondicherry University?
  13. What should I do after diploma in computers?
  14. How much CAT percentile is needed to get admission in Pondicherry University?
  15. What are the various PG course to take after completion of B.Sc course? What are the career opportunities? -- [New]
  16. Can i get admission into Pondicherry University or any other college through my CAT score?
  17. Am I eligible to do MCA in lateral entry after completing BSc IT? Colleges or universities providing MCA lateral entry? Details about their placements?
  18. Is it possible to do MBA in pondicherry without writing the CAT exam of Pondicherry University?
10th December 2017, 07:02 PM
rachamallamanoj

Default Re: How may I know about the engineering courses and their admission procedures in Pondicherry university?

The engineering courses offered in Pondicherry university are
B.Tech.(Mechanical Engineering)
B.Tech.(Information Technogy)
B.Tech.(Computer Science & Engineering)
B.Tech.(Civil Engineering)
B.Tech.(Biomedical Engineering)
B.Tech.(Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering)
B.Tech.(Electronics & Communication Engineering)
B.Tech.(Instrumentation & Control Engineering)
B.Tech.(Chemical Engineering)
B.Tech.(Electrical & Electronics Engineering)

The admission for B.Tech is done by taking the candidates qualified in the Central Admission Committee (CENTAC) test and also through JEE exam

The eligibility for getting admission in Pondicherry university is
1. Candidates must be Indian Citizen.
2. Candidates have to pass their 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized board with PCM group.
3. Candidates who are appearing in the qualifying examination, they can also apply.
4. Candidates should complete 17 years on or before the admission year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?