18th August 2016, 12:44 AM

Admission procedure in any Government college for Merchant Navy course?

How can I take admission for any type of course of merchant navy in Government colleges of merchant navy. I am very much desperate to do it. Your guidance will really help in making any decision.

Related Questions:
  1. Merchant Navy or Indian Navy after B.Sc.? Admission procedure and Institutes?
  2. How to join Merchant navy after completing 12th? List of the government colleges?
  3. Admission procedure of joining Merchant Navy after completing of IT engineering course? Is there any entrance exam to be answered?
  4. How to join Merchant Navy after scoring mroe than 50% in PCM and more than 60% in English? List of merchant navy institutes?
  5. How to join Merchant Navy after passing computer science and engineering? Procedure to take admission?
  6. Which field to choose after 12th having interest in Software Engineering and Merchant Navy?
  7. What is the procedure to join Merchant Navy? Age limit and requirements for joining merchant navy?
  8. Can I join Merchant navy after passing 12th commerce? What is the procedure to join Merchant Navy?
  9. How should I be joining Merchant Navy? I have done B.Tech ECE
  10. Government institutes for merchant navy for GP Rating post?
  11. Government colleges for Merchant Navy? How to join them? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Procedure to join Merchant Navy after BA?
  13. What is the scope of B.Sc graduate to get a job in Merchant or Indian Navy?
  14. What is the procedure to visit Merchant Navy institutes of Mumbai?
  15. Is merchant navy comes under private sector? What are the steps followed to apply for the job in merchant navy?
  16. How to join Merchant Navy after doing 10th with 75% marks
  17. Am I eligible to join Merchant Navy after completion of B.Tech in ECE without giving Entrance Exam? Will there be any scholarship offered for the candidates for SC category? List of Government Colleges to join Merchant Navy?
  18. What is the qualification required to apply for Merchant Navy job? -- [New]
18th August 2016, 06:32 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Admission procedure in any Government college for Merchant Navy course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
How can I take admission for any type of course of merchant navy in Government colleges of merchant navy. I am very much desperate to do it. Your guidance will really help in making any decision.
1. The eligibility for joining Merchant Navy course is that one has to finish his/her class 12 with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics with 60% minimum

2. Candidate have to be unmarried Indian Citizen (male or female)

3. Admission is done through an entrance followed by screening test and written examination

4. After clearing the test, candidate has to clear personal interview and medical test

Some of the institute which offer Merchant Navy course are:

** CV Raman College of Engineering,Bhubaneshwar : www.cvrce.edu.in/

** AMET University, Chennai : www.ametuniv.ac.in

** Balaji Seamen College of Engineering, Chennai : www.bstimarine.com/

** Chennai School of Ship Management, Chennai : www.cssmmarine.com

** CMC Maritime Academy, Chennai : http://cmcacademy.ac.in/chennai/
16th January 2017, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission procedure in any Government college for Merchant Navy course?

My name. Vipul. I have. Passed. 12 pcm with 74%. I am interested. To become deck officer in. Merchant navy. By a gov't college give me. List of gov't. College in Uttarakhand
4th June 2017, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

I have passed class 10 with 69.4 percent and now I am a girl and i am interested to be a Navy officer now I need a guide, and I will be very much thankful that who can show me a right path....
21st July 2017, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

How we can apply for merchant navy after class 12th and what is date of registration!?!!
14th August 2017, 05:29 PM

I have passed class 10 with 76 % Admission procedure in any Government college for Merchant Navy c
18th May 2018, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

What is admission process for any government college of merchant navy course for women
2nd July 2018, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed my intermediate MPC with 589 marks so how do join
And one thing last in 2 days I applied for steward job how to get job
4th August 2021, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir good morning sir please help me 12th complete
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?