20th February 2018, 05:24 AM
Gaurangrohit

Admission requirements and procedure for taking admission in M.Sc course in Canada?

I'm in final year of B.Sc student and wants to do Post Graduate degree from Canada. So which colleges are available for M.Sc in Canada? What is the admission requirements and procedure for Indian students to secure a seat in any Canadian colleges?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission criteria, requirements and procedure for application for Masters in Canada?
  2. Difference between simple MSc and MSc Hons? What is the exact procedure to take admission in DU? I want to do MSc in Zoology
  3. What is the procedure for taking admission in Ph.D in Europe? I have got 6.7/9.0 in M.Sc
  4. Procedure to take admission in PEC? Criteria for admission? Is it UGC recognized?
  5. Procedure to take admission in MBA at Canada after qualifying GMAT and TOEFL?
  6. Is it possible to get admission in Canada having 4 years gap after High School? Procedure and requirements?
  7. Requirements, fee and procedure to become a Neurologist?
  8. Admission procedure and requirements to study MSc(Clinical Primary and Community Care) in Birmingham University? -- [New]
  9. Is it difficult to get admission to study Higher Secondary in India for a candidate who has completed 10th in Canada? Requirements for admission?
  10. What is the admission procedure to further study in MSc Chemistry? What is the necessary required to get admitted?
  11. How to get into Navy after 12th? Entrance exams conducted for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. In which MSc course should I take admission? Which is better between MSc Environmental Study and MSc Biotechnology?
  13. Admission procedure in MSc Chemistry and Physics in PU? Last date of submission of forms? Is it open merit or test wise? Admission requirements in P.U?
  14. Is it worth taking admission in IITs for direct 2nd year admission? Procedure to take admission?
  15. Admission procedure and requirements to study MSc(Cyber Security) in Grand Canyon University?
  16. Procedure to take admission in MBBS course in Canada?
  17. Requirements to study in Canada after 10+2?
  18. Best universities from which I can do the MSc Physics through distance mode? What is the admission procedure, eligibility criteria and requirements?
26th February 2018, 09:44 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission requirements and procedure for taking admission in M.Sc course in Canada?

To do M.Sc. course in Canada, you should have passed Bachelor's degree course in Science stream from a Government recognised university. To get admission for pursuing M.Sc. course in Canada universities, you have to appear in TOEFL/ IELTS and GRE examination. TOEFL/ IELTS examinations helps you to prove your English Language proficiency in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections. By submitting your examinations score reports, you can apply for admission to M.Sc. course in Canada universities. If the university you have applied for admission satisfies with your examinations scores and profile, you will be offered admission and you have to apply for study visa and once, it is approved, you can fly to Canada for pursuing M.Sc. course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?