26th February 2018, 12:23 AM
Vikasreddy74

Admission criteria, requirements and procedure for application for Masters in Canada?

Is there any scope of getting admission in Canada for doing Masters if the percentage in B.Tech Mechanical Engineering is 56%? Please, tell full details. If I'm eligible than also let me know the colleges in which I can try, their admission criteria and visa requirements.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure and admission criteria to apply for Masters course in Canada? -- [New]
  2. Admission requirements and procedure for taking admission in M.Sc course in Canada?
  3. Procedure to get admission in Masters in Economics at London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE)? Eligibility criteria and requirements for it?
  4. What are the requirements and eligibility for the following courses Masters in abroad?
  5. What is the duration of completing Masters of Computer Application in Canada?
  6. What is the eligibility criteria and process of admission in Canada?
  7. List of best universities in Canada for masters? Winnipeg and british columbia admission procedure?
  8. Am I eligible for masters of neuroscience in Canada? I am a dental graduate from India
  9. Details about Swinburne University of Technology to study Masters in Technology? What are the requirements and procedure for admission?
  10. Application procedure for Masters in Culinary Arts from Canada?
  11. Requirements, fee and procedure to become a Neurologist?
  12. What is the admission procedure followed for doing masters in mass communication?
  13. Is it possible to get admission in Canada having 4 years gap after High School? Procedure and requirements?
  14. How to get admission in Canada for masters degree?
  15. Eligibility and admission procedure for doing Masters in Germany after B.Tech in India?
  16. Requirements and criteria for admission in Master's in Packing Technology?
  17. Requirements to study in Canada after 10+2?
  18. What is the procedure of taking admission Masters in Biotechnology in USA? -- [Most Discussed]

28th February 2018, 05:05 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria, requirements and procedure for application for Masters in Canada?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue Master's degree course in Canada even if you have secured 56% aggregate marks in your B.Tech course. To apply for admission to Master's degree course in Canada universities, you have to appear in GRE and TOEFL/ IELTS examinations. By reporting your examinations score reports, you can apply for admission to Master's degree course in Canada universities. If you have secured admission in any of the Canada university, you can apply for Canada study visa and once, it is approved, you can go to Canada for pursuing your Master's degree course.

20th November 2019, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission criteria, requirements and procedure for application for Masters in Canada?

When admission process start in Canada for Ms courses in Computer Science

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?