19th February 2012, 09:21 AM
nrusinh57

Is it possible to transfer from Shivaji to Solapur University in 2nd year?

is it possible to transfer shivaji uni to solapur uni. in 2 nd year?

Related Questions:
  1. After completing 2nd year mechanical engineering from Shivaji University how to take admission in college under Solapur University?
  2. How can I join Shivaji University, I am in 2nd year in Computer Science in Solapur University?
  3. How to take admission from Shivaji University to Mumbai University for BSc 2nd year? Procedure to change the university?
  4. Date of entrance exam of MSc Electronics of Pune University, Shivaji University and Solapur University? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to change from Solapur University to Mumbai University in 2nd year?
  6. Can I change university from Solapur to Pune University? What is the process?
  7. How to change the college form Shivaji University to Mumbai University? What is the rule of transfer?
  8. Cutoff list of direct 2nd year engineering of Pune, Kolhapur and Solapur University
  9. Whether it is possible to transfer to SRM university in 2nd year or not? -- [New]
  10. Cutoff list of direct 2nd year engineering of Shivaji University and Pune University
  11. Cutoff list for direct 2nd year admission in Pune or Shivaji University?
  12. Cutoff list for direct 2nd year admission in Pune or Shivaji University after scoring 76.70% marks in diploma mechanical?
  13. Is it possible to change college ?
  14. Can I take transfer to another university if studying in B.A. 2nd year?
  15. Can I get transfer into good college of Mumbai University for 2nd year?
  16. Can I transfer to another engineering college of MD university after completing 2nd year?
  17. How to transfer to B.Com 2nd year from FM University to another college in Kolkata
  18. Procedure to transfer from Mumbai University to Anna University for 2nd year Biomedical Engineering?
2nd April 2016, 10:45 AM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to transfer from Shivaji to Solapur University in 2nd year?

No, There is no such rules to transfer your name from one university to another in 2nd year. It can be done only in the same University, Means if you are in 1st year and planing to shift in another college then that college should must be affiliated to Previous University only.

If university is different then again you will have to go for admission in 1st year , else if you have diploma certificate after 10th then you can take admission in second year directly through lateral entry. Some seats are reserved for lateral entry students and separate counseling will be done for seat allocation, In this case you must have good rank in entrance exams of that University in which you want to take admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?