3rd December 2011, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

After completing graduation how to become an IAS officer? Are there any coaching class available in Goa?

sia i have competed graduation in 2011 and i wish to become an IAS officer .can you tel me all that i need for it and i am from goa so a need to know coaching classes available in goa.please let me know as early as possible. thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. List of best IAS coaching centers in Erode
  2. What should I opt in graduation for IAS? Best coaching class for preparation of IAS in New Delhi?
  3. Is it possible to fill IAS prelims form using 2nd graduation degree? -- [New]
  4. Can I get coaching for IAS before completing graduation? Which are the institutes providing coaching between 1st and 2nd year of graduation?
  5. Can i take IAS coaching besides my Graduation? Is it beneficial?
  6. List of Coaching Centers in Goa to prepare for IAS Exam?
  7. What to take after 12th to become an IAS Officer?
  8. How many Exams I have to undergo to become IAS Officer? What are the subjects for this? Which books to prepare for this? Does coaching necessary to become IAS Officer? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How can I become an IAS officer after completing 12th?
  10. How to become an IAS officer after completing ECE BCE? Which are the coaching institutes in Chennai, Trichy
  11. How can I become an IAS officer? Best IAS coaching institutes in Guwahati?
  12. Can I become IAS Officer after completion of Graduation in Geography? Which subjects should I choose for this?
  13. Which field I should opt for in graduation to get selected as IAS officer?
  14. Which coaching institute provides IAS coaching class from 2nd year of graduation(South Delhi)?
  15. Addresses of coaching classes in Goa?
  16. What should I study after completing 12th to become an IAS Officer? Minimum marks required in 10th and 12th to join IAS?
  17. How can I prepare for IAS entrance exam? Best coaching institutes in Delhi for IAS?
  18. How may I find a job in custom department after completing B.Com? What is the age criteria for entrance test?
8th December 2011, 01:34 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After completing graduation how to become an IAS officer? Are there any coaching class available in Goa?

Hello friend,
To become an IAS officer, you will have to crack civil service exam.
This examination is conducted once a year by union public service commission.
A graduate in any discipline may write the exam.
The minimum eligible age is 21 years.
The maximum age limit is 30 years.
The examination comprise of two written exam and an interview.

For more information, refer to the official website of UPSC.
5th January 2012, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: After completing graduation how to become an IAS officer? Are there any coaching class available in Goa?

If i am first year enggineering dc student & i really want to work hard. Can i have to become a ias officer.
26th September 2012, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

i want to take an admition for ias coaching classes in goa, so please tell me the location of best Ias academy or institute in goa.
22nd February 2013, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

If i complete my graduation in commerce can i become eligible to answer the IAS exam?
26th December 2013, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

I wanted to know weather there are IAS Coaching Classes available in Goa ( Margao-South Goa )
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?