3rd June 2011, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

After finishing Computer Engineering which are the courses available?

aftre finishing computer engineering which courses are there to do in college

10th July 2011, 12:12 AM
vishal jaybhaye
Senior Member+

Default Re: After finishing Computer Engineering which are the courses available?

dear sir ,

there are many course are available to do in the college.

if you are further interested in the computer science studies then you can give the attempt for the gate exam .
if you secure the descent total in the gate exam then you will get admission in the iit's or in nit's for the course m.tech

if you are interested in the management courses then you can give the attempt for the cat exam and if you secure the descent rank then you will get admission in the iim's for the course MBA.

THANKS AND BEST LUCK
20th November 2011, 05:49 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After finishing Computer Engineering which are the courses available?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
aftre finishing computer engineering which courses are there to do in college
Dear friend,

You have just completed your B-TECH degree so you have lots of higher study scope.

M-TECH :- You must be cleared the GATE exam some institute provide M-TECH without gate score.

MBA:- You must be cleared the CAT or MAT exam.Some institute conduct their own entrance exam.

MS:- Only M-TECH candidate are applicable.

JRF:- Only B-TECH ,M-TECH and science graduate candidate are eligible for JRF.

PHD:- B-TECH candidate must have GATE score . M-TECH candidate apply here without GATE score.

All the best
27th March 2012, 10:28 PM
Dilbag86

Latent Engineering is in another booming career option after B.E. Electrical Engineering. They (IP Analysts) are hired by renowned organizations with improved roles, responsibilities and remuneration.

A number of academic Institutes have started IP courses, which are either short-term programmes or
specialization at the postl Graduate level:
-- IITs (except ITT, Khar.Jgpur) that have IP awareness programs as a part of their regular curriculum
--- National Law School, IGNOU,
---Private law colleges like NALSAR, AIPS, IIPs,
---Private Instttutes like Symbiosis, Amity Law School, Global Institute of Intellectual Property
(GIIP).
---Online courses are also available such as those offered by WIPO (whIch Is free and cover the basks) and Indian Law Institute (ILI In New Delhi).
---You can also go for M.Tech VLSI,Telecom or research as further......
25th December 2013, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

I want to know d courses after B.e...
i am doing engg. in computer science..
m confused in m.tech or mba........
so help me in tht to choose a better carrier option.....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?