25th November 2015, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

How can I get teaching job in abroad after 9 years of experience in engineering college?

Sir I have 9 years teaching experience in engineering college CSE department. How can I get same teaching jobs in abroad?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to get job in Kendriya Vidyalaya School for an experienced Teacher?
  2. Eligibility for the post of assistant professor? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to get job in abroad being a B.Sc Nursing graduate with 2 years of clinical experience?
  4. Which course should I do to settle in Abroad having completed M.Sc Nursing with Teaching experience?
  5. How to get a job in abroad after completing MBA with no experience?
  6. How is M.C.A. qualification with 12 years experience for College/University Teaching/IT manager?
  7. What are the suitable government jobs for MCA and ME graduates?
  8. Experience is must for Teaching job or NET or SLET is enough?
  9. Which specialization should I choose in PGDM having 5 years of work experience after Mechanical engineering?
  10. How can I find a suitable job related to my career after having 3 years experience in teaching? I have done MCA and M.Phil
  11. What should I do to get a job in Private sector having 4 years Teaching experience and MCA?
  12. Is it possible for me to do PhD (Maths) from Goa University while doing a job?
  13. How to join as a teaching faculty in Government dental college?
  14. What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D if I have 5 years teaching experience?
  15. Teaching opportunities in any Government school for 43 years old M.Sc(Biochemistry) postgraduate who has 15 years of Teaching experience in Abu Dhabi?
  16. How to shift from Teaching to VLSI industry with no industrial experience?
  17. Will there be any Government Job Vacancies for me having done MA, B.Ed and many Diplomas in Computers along with teaching experience of Computer Science?
  18. Is it possible for me to get a government job after completing BSc with 5 years teaching experience?
14th December 2015, 06:26 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I get teaching job in abroad after 9 years of experience in engineering college?

You need to apply for jobs Abroad and it all depends on your CV.
You need to drop your CV in Universities of Abroad.
If you are selected for the Interview then you need to clear the Interview and once you are able to clear the Interview you need to get a work permit and also a visa of that country and then only will you be able to get a teaching job abroad.
This is the process you need to follow to be able to a get a job Abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?