24th October 2014, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility and age limit for CDS(INA)?

I am student of B.tech(CSE) ,am i eligible for the test of CDS(INA) after completion of my digree with minimum 60% and what is the age limit for CDS.?

26th October 2014, 09:51 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility and age limit for CDS(INA)?

Combined Defense Services Exam is conducted by UPSC and Engineering Graduates are definitely eligible to apply for it. There is no percentage criteria for this exam and you are surely eligible to apply for this examination.

For Indian Naval Academy (INA), you must make sure that your age is between 19 to 22 years. Engineering Graduates are surely eligible for Naval Academy.

You are also eligible for Indian Air Force and Indian Army. So, if you get opportunity to join these academies then you should grab it. Age limit for Indian Army is 19 to 25 years. For Indian Air Force age limit is 19 to 23 years.

The selection is purely based on merit and you have to perform excellently in following stages of the CDS exam.

1. Written Exam
2. SSB Interview
3. Medical Examination

For more information visit http://upsc.gov.in
27th October 2014, 11:50 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am student of B.tech(CSE) ,am i eligible for the test of CDS(INA) after completion of my digree with minimum 60% and what is the age limit for CDS.?
Yes, B.Tech student are eligible for CDS exam.

CDS stands for Combined Defence Services examination. CDS Examination is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission

To enter the Indian Military Academy you need to have a bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university and your age should be in between 19 to 23 years.

To enter the Air Force Academy you need to get a B.Sc degree with physics or mathematics or a bachelor's degree in engineering/technology and your age should be in between 19 to 23 years.

To enter the Naval Academy you need to have a B.E./B.Tech degree in engineering or technology or a bachelor's degree in science with physics or mathematics and your age should be in between 19 to 22 years.

To enter the Officer's Training Academy you need to complete your graduation in any discipline from a recognized university and your age should be in between 19 to 25 years.

Exam pattern for IMA, NA & AFA:

Exam pattern for OTA:
15th February 2016, 11:13 PM
satyavivek

For CDS exam 2016 for INA age limit is not born earlier than 2nd january,1993 and not later than 1st january,1998 only are eligible for this upsc exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?